• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Murderin' some drones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellas
caption.gif

I'll put in the TL;DR here, the Drones scaling to the explosion makes no sense and this calc both proves why and gives us a new scale.

Now for the longer version:

This here is the explosion.
Watch the scene carefully. See the issue? No? Let me explain.

1. The explosion came from inside and all the energy went into the atmosphere.
It was a core explosion, as in, the very center of the planet, and it seemed to explode more so like an erruption, blasting upwards into space, rather than being a constantly expanding erruption. This is supported by the fact that we see a shockwave move the planet's clouds for only a certain extent and then stop.
This also supports the fact that the characters could not have tanked an explosion that didn't reach them in the first place as only the shockwave ever reached them.
Need more proof? Fine. Here it is

2. In the scene right after in the place where worker drones live (the only known place where they live) we see very well that the buildings are intact and humans skeletons are very much intact as well, despite being outside.
Yep, 6-B humans anyone? I think it is pretty clear that whatever of the explosion reached them managed to kill the humans but clearly not char them or the buildings. Buildings, skeletons, bunkers...Hell, even forests survived. Note, these trees are BIG. They've been here for a while and it hasn't been a while since the explosion happened. WDs didn't live long before the Murder Drones appeared, this happened within a short time-span as N's master from before he became a DD is only just now an adult or a young-adult.

In short, if the explosion with 6-B force hit everything within a planet's radius i think everything would begone, and yet here we are with lakes, buildings and spooky scary skeletons.

3. There's no evidence that there were WDs anywhere near the explosion that survived
This is simple. All Worker Drones we see live in a city and near the city we see no, you know, pacific ocean-sized burned out crater? Yeah, it is nowhere near the actual explosion site, and there's nothing to suggest that anyone tanked it there.

And finally, the big one

4. 6-B is a MASSIVE OUTLIER.
There are exactly 0 AP or durability feats that are beyond tier 0 for this verse. All feats are some damage to floors, missiles with small explosions and Uzi getting thrown into the clouds this one time. There is nothing that is even tier 8, much less freaking Country level.

"But Arceus, verses without many feats can have higher tiers since it is hard to be an outlier in that case! To have an outlier they need to have a lower feat push them to their limit!"

Two things.
1. It does have feats, they are just lower end tier 9 and uncalculated
and
2. Say hello to this. Uzi tanks an explosion and seemingly gets hurt. Here's the calc. It couldn't even properly nuke the bunker door. Now, one could argue that the bandages were a meaningless little thing similar to how drones always imitate humans meaninglessly (admittedly i doubt they need a cold compress) but nevertheless despite being rebellious by nature, Uzi still keeps herself bandaged up for a while which means she probably was hurt to at least some extent.

5. True final one, the entire point of ep 1 is that DDs cannot and I repeat CANNOT get past the giant metal doors and cannot destroy the facility.
If they were 6-B they could have just sliced through the steel doors, ones that, you know, were never suggested to be some 6-B material and ones that can be welded into, well, doors.
These are also human made bunkers so they've no reason to be made to fight off 6-B threats.

OVERALL
The characters need to be downgraded to 9-A and scaled from that. That is basically all

AGREE: @Newendigo, @HonestlyBored24, @Setsuna_tenma, @Jaften , @Da3ggman, @Tllmbrg, @LephyrTheRevanchist, @Ikelaggan, @Harith0cell, @JimedBro2020, @Vzearr, @Kisaragi_Megumi

DISAGREE: @Psychomaster35, @Bernkastelll

NEUTRAL: @The_Pink_God

Last edited:
“Oooh, deal me in, I love seeing MD acknowle-“

Sees downgrade

“…I’m going to disprove everyone. Raincheck!”

Skit aside, I figured someone would try to downgrade Murder Drones, but I would’ve at least expected upgrades instead of just a downgrade. I know I have plans to do revisions to add feats/abilities from Episode 4 and onwards and I’m far behind schedule due to college and other verse focus, but still.

That being said, I disagree with the downgrades. I’ll elaborate later.

Skit aside, I figured someone would try to downgrade Murder Drones, but I would’ve at least expected upgrades instead of just a downgrade. I know I have plans to do revisions to add feats/abilities from Episode 4 and onwards and I’m far behind schedule due to college and other verse focus, but still.
I mean, I am making a CRT for the Solver Drones (And even made a Uzi sandbox that includes all of her abilities from every episodes) on my forum sandbox, soo...

Last edited:
“Oooh, deal me in, I love seeing MD acknowle-“

Sees downgrade

“…I’m going to disprove everyone. Raincheck!”

That being said, I disagree with the downgrades. I’ll elaborate later.
let's agree on one thing

if we argue and write a lot let's make it as readable as possible

I REALLY don't wanna have to read endless walls of text. Not saying you'd write them that way, but let's make it easier for each other okay?

I'll stay neutral
I think the current pages are missing quite a few things, but I suppose that's for another day

Heavily agree with this; was always wondering why they had this rating in the first place. Interested in what Psycho has to say, though.

Counted

Psycho boutta pull up with some twitter statement bs that i can't see without a vpn

So more than a week has passed. Reading the OP, this does seem to make sense. Until a proper counterargument is made, count me as an agree.

I will mention one thing and that is the fact that for now this thread should just be to accept the downgrade. The calc is in a bit of a pickle since Agnaa and co. can't seem to decide what to do with bending feats. The characters would scale to 9-A anyways but for now the main focus here is to nuke tier 6-B

I'm probably citing this out of the grapevine but that explosion did happen on earth but the main setting is on one the exoplanets post absolute solver nuking the earth. So I'm probably sticking with agree on the downgrade

Seriously if Psycho doesn't comment here by the end of the week I am deadass gonna add it.
So more than a week has passed. Reading the OP, this does seem to make sense. Until a proper counterargument is made, count me as an agree.
maybe pinging him would be a good option?

Seriously if Psycho doesn't comment here by the end of the week I am deadass gonna add it.
Yeah, you can:
For verse-specific threads, if the only opposing party does not reply for over 2 weeks without any notice or known/suspected extenuating circumstances, then the moderators should try to get the thread to completion without them, assuming that they'd probably not reply.
If he doesn't comment in 3 days, we can just move on.

maybe pinging him would be a good option?
@Psychomaster35

It's already hitting the 2 weeks waiting period but I will try to wait until sunday just to give a chance. If nothing happnes, I am changing it.

Bump

Tick-tock
Heavy like a Brink's truck
Looking like I'm tip-top
Shining like a wristwatch
Time will grab your wrist
Lock it down 'til the thing pop
Can you stick around for a minute 'til the ring stop?

Try to in at least the next 3.5 hours. I know I'll be staying up a bit late but i do hope I'll go to sleep at one point in 3.5 to 4 bours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back