• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MvC profiles are now possible

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired

Marvel vs. Capcom got an official universe designation, hence they're explicitly not 616 characters, and thus the Crossover rules don't apply for the Marvel characters.

Edit the Crossovers page accordingly

Marvel vs. Capcom got an official universe designation, hence they're explicitly not 616 characters, and thus the Crossover rules don't apply for the Marvel characters.

Edit the Crossovers page accordingly
Galactus literally destroys two Earths in his ending and is much bigger than them.

His bio in MvC3 says Magneto can withstand nukes with his shields and can raise volcanos etc.

Iron Man has anti tank missiles according to his MvC3 bio.

Shuma Gorath with the power of IG or smth destroyed planets in his Capcom Marvel Super Heroes ending. In their respective endings of the same game, Magneto with IG's power made a duplicate of Earth's moon, and IG Thanos reshaped the universe.

I think Ultron Sigma merged the two universes or smth, not sure.

Last edited:
So what is being proposed here? What changes to Crossover rules?
Remove all mentions of MvC Marvel characters as examples within the Crossover section, I think you can see the page yourself and note how many times they (now wrongly) mention that MvC Marvel profiles aren't allowed on the presumption they're the same characters as their 616 counterparts

Phoenix Wright has SEVERAL differences with canon wright.
Id say MVC Wright has more differences to canon than Asura Wrath Ryu has with normal Ryu.

So i fully agree with tier 5 wright.

Tho, as much as i might regret it, i need to put onto question if Wright should scale to Galactus.
Also if Ace Attorney is BFR or just emotional manip by forcing them to face their crimes in a court of law, making them pass out from stress later.

items, Maya punching/sliding/making a shield, objections, hold its, Missile, Level 3 Ace Attorney, X-Factor, giant judge hammer slam and more are some of the exclusive powers mvc wright has.

I see people like the Idea XD

Yeah usually we don't use Fight Games endings as canon, however we don't have a official "winner" for MVC3, so maybe this case could be at least a Possibly ? Really depends and it's a debate for another thread I guess, with more focus on the scalling for the profiles

Actually it should be discussed here, this is the beginning of MvC as a verse on this wiki after all!

Well, scaling based on the stats on the profiles contradict canon too.
To the poiint they might even be death of the author.

Technically galactus ending show us what would be if we fail and Galactus litteraly crushing a planet if we lose to galactus:

Yeah and that is easily actually higher than 5-B

I remember Cetrion, for MK11, having like 1/5 of Galactus' size and her KE was already 5-A, that Galactus Ending might be Tier 4

For actual scalling, MVCI is actually the most important since it has a story mode (And I'm pretty sure the cast is overall comparable to each other), Ultron Sigma is 2-C but I'm afraid his feat is Environmental Destruction under our current rules, so we actually need Galactus and more AP stuff, anyone remember something ?

Also guys, I believe the character actual endings (those Comics pages) can be used, like for example Dante fights Ghost Rider in MVC3 and in MVCI they team up against Mephisto, not all of them mention Galactus' defeat

Hmmm, well Galactus is the best feat, otherwise tier 8/7 is the most consistent for the cast from memory

I mean, it is DMC3 Dante, so it is sus.
MVC Dante its a strange case since he knows who Trish is in UMVC3.

and what's that quote at.

And splitting a timeline is still 2-C AP.
And 4 stones > 2 stones, so At least 2-C Infinity Buster X is still valid.

Him knowing about Trish is basically because he's like Composite, he also mentions post DMC3 events and characters in his endings and after losing to certain characters

2-C via Separating or Fusing Universes is only AP if it has Universal Energy System (To scale to physicals) or the character has other Tier 2 feats, I guess Ultron Sigma doesn't fit those categories

Just a note that some characters, despite being a legitimate version, wouldn't be allowed anyway due to the little differences with the main ones.

Also be careful with the scaling, as both MvC3 trailers and MvCI story mode show that not all characters are equally strong.

Galactus also may have been fought by all the characters together (or many, given that some turn into his heralds), and he becomes much smaller in order to fight you.

Him knowing about Trish is basically because he's like Composite, he also mentions post DMC3 events and characters in his endings and after losing to certain characters

2-C via Separating or Fusing Universes is only AP if it has Universal Energy System (To scale to physicals) or the character has other Tier 2 feats, I guess Ultron Sigma doesn't fit those categories
where is that dante's the strongest quote at

No, Morlun is interacting with the Spider-Man of that universe iirc, who does absolutely nothing to him and gets oneshottes, it's not enough to scale him to his main version.

Could you tell me the universe code at the top, if you don't mind, of course.
Yeah, I know that's the MvC universe, thank you very much, duh.
But it still doesn't explain why he scales to Earth-616 Spider-Man, given that he did nothing to Morlun and got oneshotted.

Back