• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Forgive me if we already discussed this, (I think we already did, but I probably scrolled through it all) but why is AFO Shiggy's dura only town level if he survived several blows from an enraged and berserk Deku who's baseline 7-B? Deku's AP is exactly 1000 times above Shigi's. Yeah, Shiggy ended up super weakened despite his regen, but his regen was weakened by a noticeable amount. His regen wasn't even pushed to it's upper limits as he only appeared do suffer gushes of blood and some small chips of flesh off of his body.
Shigaraki's durability is City Level, it's just his AP that is Town Level. Check the profile real quick and you'll see.

Here's the reason Iida's speed in the 50-meter dash was so low. It's because he had his engine sat in third gear. Which for cars range from 15-30 MPH. This kind of matches his speed here which is close to 37 MPH.

unknown.png

This definitely shouldn't be used to downplay his speed anymore.

The reason why people use that to downplay Iida is because cars are at their fastest at third gear (while 1st gear is the most powerful but the slowest as it is the one that moves the car's mass basically).
Thus people assume that 37 mph is Iida's top speed outside of Recipro Burst.

Not sure how I feel about the “Save Shigaraki” route, but it can be handled well depending on how the story treats it

I want Shigaraki to be the main villain, so having him prove everyone wrong by beating AFO’s will and becoming a true King of Evil seems like a better choice to me than AFO being the main villain

Not sure how I feel about the “Save Shigaraki” route, but it can be handled well depending on how the story treats it

I want Shigaraki to be the main villain, so having him prove everyone wrong by beating AFO’s will and becoming a true King of Evil seems like a better choice to me than AFO being the main villain
I hope when Shigaraki goes to kill AFO he deposits all AFO’s non strength, speed and regeneration quirks and temporarily uses his allies quirks to win.

Vigilantes chapter is out on the shonen jump app. Translation should be out by the weekend.

Kinda bummed how one can't really see Tensei's arm engines. There is no thrust drawn at all when he runs.

Also the whole town is out for Koichi including even top 10 heroes lol. It's kinda overkill.

Sooooo question about what we learned in Chapter 305

Since OFA needs a quirkless host to avoid killing the wielder, couldn't they just shoot someone with the quirk destroying bullet and then give them OFA?

Sooooo question about what we learned in Chapter 305

Since OFA needs a quirkless host to avoid killing the wielder, couldn't they just shoot someone with the quirk destroying bullet and then give them OFA?
naw they still have their "cup" full but with a lid on it. so possibly wont work

I just want Shigaraki to kill a major character already. Because being responsible for the tragedy of the current war and the deaths of hundreds, if not thousands of people, both directly and indirectly, doesn't seem to be enough for Izuku to see how far gone Tomura really is.
The way the chapter is putting it, makes me feel like they're just treating lives like statistics and what would truly move them is if Tomura dusts All Might or a student.

Anyways, there were too many pros chasing Cruller, I can't help but think that they have a secret plan in place to draw out Six. If they didn't, that just speaks for how inadequate the police and heroes really are as Jeanist said.

I just want Shigaraki to kill a major character already. Because being responsible for the tragedy of the current war and the deaths of hundreds, if not thousands of people, both directly and indirectly, doesn't seem to be enough for Izuku to see how far gone Tomura really is.
The way the chapter is putting it, makes me feel like they're just treating lives like statistics and what would truly move them is if Tomura dusts All Might or a student.
I would love for this to happen, anything that’ll show that redemption isn’t an option for Shigaraki.

I feel like it’d have to be All Might that gets deleted for Midoriya to really lose it though.

Does anyone know where we got the formula/equation for ground explosions? I've been researching for better and more accurate equations to use other than it, but it'd be good to know if it's actually reliable or not.

Before making any judgments, is this calculation still valid? Because I remember someone pointing out that it possibly isn't.
While the USoS 7 kiloton calc seems to make 7-C Kamino heroes consistent, its results is barely higher than AFO's 6.3 kiloton Air Cannon.

You can argue that the punch itself is stronger than the destruction that's calculated however.

What is with the constant teasing of Bakugo being one of the older OFA holders. One of the two people facing the wall looks like a spitting image of Bakugo (just older). I just can't shake the feeling that it is a massive red herring

Before making any judgments, is this calculation still valid? Because I remember someone pointing out that it possibly isn't.
While the USoS 7 kiloton calc seems to make 7-C Kamino heroes consistent, its results is barely higher than AFO's 6.3 kiloton Air Cannon.

You can argue that the punch itself is stronger than the destruction that's calculated however.
No it's not, the depth is in no way 16.8 meters. Then taking into account the destruction values of concrete, soil, and rock. The results would be 8-A.

Guess you have a point. Not to open a can of worms, but does that mean Kamino characters get downgraded?
It's possible, (If the USoS calc is accepted then no they won't) though I'd prefer a upgrade to Low 7-B actually.

Considering how Kamino All Might shouldn't be over hundreds of times weaker than his Movie self. He is weaker, but considering how his fight with the USJ Nomu was worse on him and he still kept his Low 7-B+ stats months after the fight. I doubt a less taxing fight against Wolfram would've dropped him from Low 7-B+, to 7-C in the span of a few weeks.

I believe Damage is rather busy with sudden multiple revisions for other versus, he may have forgotten about it again.

The teacher changes were already agreed on weren't they, so anyone can make the changes to their profiles as long as they link to the revision thread.

It's possible, (If the USoS calc is accepted then no they won't) though I'd prefer a upgrade to Low 7-B actually.
It's All Might's absolute strongest attack so I don't think anyone would scale except AFO's durability.

But I suppose getting rid of the massive drop in favor of in-universe All Might not being 100x weaker during Kamino is more sensible.

No, they got 11 Kilotons or Town level for the United States of Smash.

They somehow got 2.58 Gigatons for Gigantomachia's Mountain Feat. They then added the 60X multiplier for All Might's Prime, and got 154.8 Gigatons.

For his early chapter Storm Feat and adding the 60X multiplier, they got 1462 Gigatons.

Or get this...find a Quirk user who has some kind of longevity quirk. AFO is like 100+ years old and he's still kicking despite having a ton of quirks so it's likely he has a longevity quirk or some kind of healing quirk. That way future OFA users will have that quirk and won't die from having too many quirks

Back