• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

My guy AM dodged the laser before it hit the ground, idk if it was aim dodging or not either since he used the resin to protect himself. Forget Stain I need to see if we got a speed upgrade for AM.

Also this lowkey confirms the SnS lasers are similarly true light now that we have a comparison and reason to believe they can be reflected like via AM’s resin.
Does this mean we also get another sub Rel supporting feat in S&S catching one of them? And the high end Nomu intercepting Them while they were in the air

And like I thought, the armor can change itself into different shapes, that’s his Creati. Then the use of those parts as clamps for Grape Juice is cool. Coupled with some sound blasts and yeah AM only has Bakugo left unless he also has a Deku move.
I mean he has shoot style smash when combining with Sugarman if that counts, it’s also the first super move done without a quirk too. I can’t wait for iron all might’s profile, I’m so ready for it

Pretty sure the laser feats need anime adaptation first since the main issue is that we don’t know if Star is reacting before the lasers hit her or not. She has to touch them, so it depends on if she’s moving before they reach her or not. There is that first panel where she holds the laser, even after hitting her, before the rest of it goes past the jet. So if that’s some kind of feat maybe we can get something out of it, but I’d prefer waiting.

And Nomu got shot after leaving the hole but before they fired… maybe. The guys shouts “fire” but they don’t fire until two panels later, so again, anime.

And yes, Armored All Might’s profile is gonna be cool.

Pretty sure the laser feats need anime adaptation first since the main issue is that we don’t know if Star is reacting before the lasers hit her or not. She has to touch them, so it depends on if she’s moving before they reach her or not. There is that first panel where she holds the laser, even after hitting her, before the rest of it goes past the jet. So if that’s some kind of feat maybe we can get something out of it, but I’d prefer waiting.

And Nomu got shot after leaving the hole but before they fired… maybe. The guys shouts “fire” but they don’t fire until two panels later, so again, anime.

UH UH UH searching the interwebs We got like half a year for a supporting feat at best

Too bad we cant scale Rewind AFO and Armored AM to the (hopefully) 6-B value. Would be nice to differentiate since they already have profiles in High 6-C

Wouldn't they just downscale from the 6-B value?
No? Why would they? Rewind AFO has durability that gets him stabbed by Hawks and hurt by Mount Lady, and his AP is an unknown amount higher than his normal Weakend self, even favoring in the rage boost from Shigaraki.

Only Tokoyami really did anything to “Prime” Rewind AFO, but after he got younger, bro was so easily damaged he turned into a skeleton, so nah, no Prime downscaling for Armored All Might except maybe his Red Riot Shield for blocking that light beam quirk.

Does early Rewind AFO has any reason to scale to his Prime self?
His durability maybe since he’s physically in his prime at the least. But even then idk since we don’t know how well he actually took punches from AM or if he just used quirks to block his hits/dodge. So even then I wouldn’t put him on that level definitively until we know he could take hits considering the fight ended with AM crushing his head into a bloody smear.

His durability maybe since he’s physically in his prime at the least. But even then idk since we don’t know how well he actually took punches from AM or if he just used quirks to block his hits/dodge. So even then I wouldn’t put him on that level definitively until we know he could take hits considering the fight ended with AM crushing his head into a bloody smear.
True. Besides while his body is healthier and can draw out more power from his quirks we don't even know if the quirks he has is comparable to the ones he used against AM and AFO is only as powerful as the quirks he has in stock

If the 60x Prime Multiplier gets accepted, how would we word the USJ Nomu's durability? "Large Island level+, Country level with Shock Absorption" ?

Why so? Anime adaptations are known for taking liberties. We can clearly see sns shout LASER and she also has her hands straight out as she's getting hit by it. And as far as we know sns has to touch something with her hands to impose a rule and if she had gotten hit even for a second before she imposed her rule on the laser she would have been badly damaged as we have no reason to believe her durability is any higher than 97% Shigaraki, seeing as she got badly damaged by her own intercontinental missle punch and the nomus Shigaraki was with was similarly damaged, she can't have a much higher durability or if any at all. And seeing the damage the lasers did to shigaraki sns must have reacted and touched the laser and imposed a rule on it before the laser got any chance to damage her at all.

And can't find what nomu feat yall are talking about so I can't comment

Yeah yeah don't like the artwork that much so I tried it with the anime. It wasn't exactly that I didn't like it as much as I didn't like it enough at that time to continue it. Maybe in the future I will watch it.
Ah that's a new one, I haven't heard anyone say they didn't like the artwork. MHA is usually praised for its artwork but fair. You should continue watching it, especially now that we're reaching season 7

Why so? Anime adaptations are known for taking liberties. We can clearly see sns shout LASER and she also has her hands straight out as she's getting hit by it. And as far as we know sns has to touch something with her hands to impose a rule and if she had gotten hit even for a second before she imposed her rule on the laser she would have been badly damaged as we have no reason to believe her durability is any higher than 97% Shigaraki, seeing as she got badly damaged by her own intercontinental missle punch and the nomus Shigaraki was with was similarly damaged, she can't have a much higher durability or if any at all. And seeing the damage the lasers did to shigaraki sns must have reacted and touched the laser and imposed a rule on it before the laser got any chance to damage her at all.

And can't find what nomu feat yall are talking about so I can't comment
Bro I’m in a staff boxing ring right now, I’ll get back to you

Not a fan of All For One being the Luminescent Baby (if he is), primarily because All For One being the first Quirk user (and, for whatever reason, having the Quirk that steals Quirks, unless that is not even his original Quirk) is far less interesting than All For One being a random man that was born with this extraordinary ability and used his power amidst a chaos-ridden society to control the chaos as the OG villain. Besides, he created One For All.

Not a fan of All For One being the Luminescent Baby (if he is), primarily because All For One being the first Quirk user (and, for whatever reason, having the Quirk that steals Quirks, unless that is not even his original Quirk) is far less interesting than All For One being a random man that was born with this extraordinary ability and used his power amidst a chaos-ridden society to control the chaos as the OG villain. Besides, he created One For All.
Isn't the luminescent baby born in China anyways? It'd be impossible unless they explained AFO backstory somehow. Also there is a theory that he took the quirk which also doesn't make sense because why would baby AFO have that quirk so young lol. But tbh if he is the baby (somehow) I think it would be pretty shocking

Isn't the luminescent baby born in China anyways? It'd be impossible unless they explained AFO backstory somehow. Also there is a theory that he took the quirk which also doesn't make sense because why would baby AFO have that quirk so young lol. But tbh if he is the baby (somehow) I think it would be pretty shocking
I don't think he is the
the baby. I think he just took the quirk when he was already an adult.

Back