• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Lmao just realized
Screenshot_20231015_215417_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231015_215454_Chrome.jpg

Kind of wild to think about how Uraraka AP stomps Gojo ik they arent the final ratings for gojo. Though i kinda wish they were
Speed blitz too with jjk and their Mach 3 lane
It’s wild how y’all MHA users are gonna more upset than anything if JJK gets upgraded to FTL.

Hax still > than stats

It’s wild how y’all MHA users are gonna more upset than anything if JJK gets upgraded to FTL.

Hax still > than stats
Nah I'd be happy if it gets upgraded to FTL, mostly because it's funny, just a funny observation how as of now, Ochako speedblitzes Gojo

No you don’t understand Clover, just cause the others are capped at Mach 3 doesn’t mean the top tiers are, so clearly they can have infinite speed.
Clearly the guy that only barely evaded or even got tagged by sound waves, and the guy who can't even do a Black Flash within 0.000001 seconds at will, can simultaneously be FTL

If Trukaichi had the re-destro quirk, the manga would have ended 30 chapters ago.

Puede ser un dibujo de 1 persona y texto que dice Si hubiéramos visto la reacción de Tsukauchi en la pelea de All Might vs AFO BOKU NO CORP ACADEMIA GRUPO DE FACEBOOK witrsgn
Even earlier than that, because he would've just beaten Number 6 in the police attack, and Crawler wouldn't have moved to America, thus giving them 2 guys with the ability to just beat up Shigaraki when he was still weak.

1. Someone explain to me how restraining someone means their AP is also as strong

Like I tried bear hugging a new door and nothing happened but when I punched it I made a small cracked dent

2. How did Uraraka get “at most sub-rel” with reaction speed?

1. Someone explain to me how restraining someone means their AP is also as strong

Like I tried bear hugging a new door and nothing happened but when I punched it I made a small cracked dent

WHY DID YOU BREAK YOUR NEW DOOR!!!

You know, Bakugou made a cool entrance and all…but wtf is he supposed to do to save All Might?

He’s like a ways away still on the floating UA while AFO has All Might right in his hands. Next chapter I think we’re gonna see some All Might torture/death in front of the two to keep pushing them to move forward with the beginning of a new era.

You know, Bakugou made a cool entrance and all…but wtf is he supposed to do to save All Might?

He’s like a ways away still on the floating UA while AFO has All Might right in his hands. Next chapter I think we’re gonna see some All Might torture/death in front of the two to keep pushing them to move forward with the beginning of a new era.
Bro about to travel 10km in an instant.

He's about to speed blitz AFO.

He kinda already blitzed AFO-Shiggy before though the latter was able to adapt to his speed and put him down. But the real AFO hasn't seen Bakugo's speed yet so Bakugo can blitz before AFO has any time to activate any speed quirks.

He's about to speed blitz AFO.

He kinda already blitzed AFO-Shiggy before though the latter was able to adapt to his speed and put him down. But the real AFO hasn't seen Bakugo's speed yet so Bakugo can blitz before AFO has any time to activate any speed quirks.
I actually hope AFO keeps up and makes this an interesting fight. I dont want it to end too fast

Deku, quite literally, could spring board his ass across the world and save people in any country he wants with no government involvement and no one would be able to do anything about it.

Licenses are bogus, ratings should die and the idea of a “number one” is what results in people like Endeavor in the first place.

If UA isn’t deleted or turned into a general meeting hall for heroes rather than a school and the rating/pro system that’s more popularity than action isn’t gone by the end of this then THAT will be a genuine hatred I will hold for the series.
Bro choose to speak one language and one language only.

And it was facts.

Like, could you just imagine how it would feel having to compete against ******* Deku of all people by the EOS in the Sports Festival all because of bad luck? Like, **** are you going to do? Lmfao. Shit like the rankings and tournament matches are just pointless and are just popularity contests at the end of the day.

Sooo...is Base Deku supposed to have large town level durability in his final act, final war arc key? Just making sure.
His base's durability is scaling to his 10% AP to be exact, so yes.

BlackeJan

Depends on how the restraining is done and how much the person in question is resisting. Physically restraining someone who is giving it their all to escape is pretty much impossible without being comparable to them in AP. Their burst movements would instantly overpower them, and they need the durability to withstand that as well.

It has nothing to do with damaging them like you're suggesting. You would need AP in order to harm someone with a certain level of durability, but if someone was capable of cracking another person's bones by squeezing their arm we would scale their AP to them.

For Ochako, you can read her profile to get the answer to that. They can keep up with Full Cowl Izuku who shouldn't be using less than 45% and the Near High-Ends, but the exact notion is unknown so I'd suggest the At most rating during the CRT.

Back