• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #10

I kinda want Kamui Woods to get some spotlight. I really like people who use wood so him having his time to shine would be cool. Hopefully all of the Top 10 heroes have a great fight.

So, the high-ends are released, time for some pandemonium

On another note, I really like that the villains do value and cherish their allies and friends, Ujiko and All For One were good friends and he was sad when his work for him was ruined, I hope this continues, because I liked that one of All For One's Main reasons for hating All Might was that he put all of his friends away in prison

I just realized something...Since Claustro gives a 1.5 times boost to everything doesn't that mean his speed (which is currently 8.8) be 13.2 ? Is this another failed attempt at trying to upgrade the verse once again (though I don't think anyone really scales) or did I actually do something good for once ?

Wanted to bring up something with Mirko's scaling. Although I'd agree that generally speaking, the Nomu should of course scale to one another, it was also stated by the doctor that the Nomu were just strong enough in a pinch. Also stating that Hood required 10 hours to stabilize after being released, which would imply that they are of course not at full power. As much as I'd LOVE Mirko to have that AP, I can't necessarily agree with it.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Rumi_Usagiyama

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/660912103716028456/678767941415600147/image0.png

I don't really think they're massively weaker than Hood, considering that they share Hood's Quirks. He say they aren't at the testing stage but they'd still be strong in a pinch.

But I have to agree that having them be comparable to Hood is too early, the next chapter might shed some more light on their strength or weaknesses.

I believe Mirko is 8-B, not because of her confidence against Hood. But the idea that two random villains and Mount Lady being many times stronger than her is weird. With that logic those villains or Mount Lady would be over 5x stronger than those High-Ends.

Steve Rogers1 said:
The thing is would they be weakend enough to drop nearly 5x in AP?
Not AP, durability. They are leaving a test tube concealment after who knows how long and should have 10 hours to acclimate. Obviously there's no definitive quantification but it just wouldn't make much sense for them to be Hood level AP yet. Unless of course they are stronger than Hood to begin with.

ITheRustyOne said:
I don't really think they're massively weaker than Hood, considering that they share Hood's Quirks. He say they aren't at the testing stage but they'd still be strong in a pinch.
But I have to agree that having them be comparable to Hood is too early, the next chapter might shed some more light on their strength or weaknesses.

I believe Mirko is 8-B, not because of her confidence against Hood. But the idea that two random villains and Mount Lady being many times stronger than her is weird. With that logic those villains or Mount Lady would be over 5x stronger than those High-Ends.
I do agree its kind of weird that the two random villains being that level and other heroes not is weird. I suppose though that with the sheer size it kinda makes sense. Though, I do also thing more backing evidence could be her scaling above Gang Orca(who got his scaling from dispersing Inasa+Shoto's flames, which could be possible for Mirko being that she did so to Dabi's flames)

Nah I think she should be 8-B for also probably being stronger than the giants and seemingly most of the 10 Top like Gang Orca (now 11) are 8-B and she should be higher than Mt.Lady

Sora and buff riku said:
Nah I think she should be 8-B for also probably being stronger than the giants and seemingly most of the 10 Top like Gang Orca (now 11) are 8-B and she should be higher than Mt.Lady
Muroko shouldn't be higher than Mount Lady in AP till we see feats. My Hero Academia's lore/narrative have stated many times that the hero rankings is not based on strength alone. That's why they were emphasizing heavily on Endeavor's accomplishments actually being higher than All Might's, and Hawks himself physically doesn't even scale close to Endeavor.

The heroes rankings is actually further detailed at the beginning of High-End (Hood's) Arc. Blue Eyes White Dragon Lady was put 10 above Gang Orca due to her accomplishments, not because of strength.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Anime dropped a Destro cameo in the latest episode, and mentioned the Liberation Army, that's always great to see
That happens in the manga as well, we first see hear of Destro from Gentle.

Knuckleduster stated that in normal situations, Overclock makes the user three to ten times faster, but in emergencies, the user becomes a few dozen times faster. Could we potentially multiply Number 6's current speed calc by twelve to get a value for emergenices?

question are we counting the nine feat as outliner? (idk if we can talk about the movie yet since its out)

i seen it , was asking those who also seen it i wont spoil anything tho

ima ask the movie post i forgot we made one

Back