• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
FINALLY, IT IS HERE!

Greetings one and all! Once again, we are back with an MHA CRT, this one focused on the third movie that has finally been released for Blu-Ray. Just like the other movies, the canon nature of the movie has been confirmed in multiple ways, through cameos in the manga, statements, yadda yadda, we all know the drill by now.

This revision is not long, surprisingly, and mostly just introduces the new calcs and profiles.

More importantly is what this movie changes for our scaling, and for our MC, the structure of his profile.

Without further ado, lets begin.

New Calcs

So first off are, of course, the new calcs that are relevant to this movie. Well, really, its just 2.

Note: World Heroes Mission takes place during the Endeavor Agency Arc, so feats and notions from before this time are going to be weaker.

First off we have Todoroki tanking a slam into the ground. Solid upgrade to 8-B for anyone that scales to him.

Next up, however, is a far more wanted and liked upgrade: Bakugo's massive Howitzer Impact. This is the most powerful Howitzer from Bakugo yet, and beyond just the AP, he also directly takes the blast, as shown by him taking damage during the execution and being at ground zero for the explosion. This leads to, quite frankly, a very potent upgrade.

Via this calc, Bakugo's durability is upgraded to Low 7-C+. As we all know, this is going to need discussion.

New Profiles

So we have 4 new people to add into the roster, that being Flect Turn, Beros, Leviathan and the Serpenters. These 4 all gain a scaling chain directly from one of the 3 boys, and thus are the only ones scaling to the proposed calcs.

Flect Turns quirk makes his durability higher than his AP, and also warrants a "varies" tier as he reflects back attacks that are aimed at him.

Very simple all things considered.

Deku Profile Adjustment

Now for the change I'm most excited to implement: Deku and Bakugo getting shifts to their profile in order to make up for the addition of new keys and more accurately showcasing their abilities.

The Deku change is self evident and something the supporters have been talking about for a while. Simply put, he goes through far too vast a change from the Endeavor Agency Arc to the Paranormal Liberation Front War. He gains 4 new quirks, a far better repertoire of feats, and is an all around improvement over everything Deku has been through up to this point. As is customary with many profiles and characters on the wiki, when such a radical change happens, the character gets a new profile. That's what Deku should get here.

Also his god dang battle page is too long, we need to split it or I'll go nuts.

Bakugo Profile Adjustment

Bakugo doesn't need a new profile, but he does need some adjustment. Namely, his Howitzer Impact should be rated separately from his normal attacks, and lucky, there have been enough calcs done of it that we can give it one. His Howitzer from this calc will put it at 8-B up until Endeavor Agency, where it will be upgraded to 7-C.

Furthermore, we have the matter of Bakugo's lifting strength being frankly abysmal, rated at unknown all across his profile. I propose a shift from "unknown" to just scaling him to Base Deku. He has an actual feat of pinning the guy during their first fight, so its not like its some far fetched idea. I mean, are we so sure Shinso is stronger than him that we can't rate him above the guy?

The Scaling

Wanna know the great thing about this movie taking place during Endeavor Agency? Basically no one really scales to anything other than the 3 guys we have right here.

To begin, regardless of what will assuredly be argued, it should be obvious that Deku and Bakugo scale to the Todoroki calc. They are literally the only two that keep up with him consistently, as well as the only two deserving of new keys for this rating. This will up them to 8-B for these new keys.

The big one, however, is the Low 7-C+, which surprisingly, has even less of a scaling chain, but overrides the 8-B scaling. The only person that would scale to Bakugo's durability at this point in time would be 10% Deku. This is due to the scaling chain provided by Beros, who is able to threaten Bakugo with her shots, cancel his attacks with her own and harm 10% Deku, who can block her shots as well. It should be noted that
these shots that Deku deflects with his 20% Air Force are reflected back at him by Flect Turn and he withstands them, putting him even to whatever feats they have.

Also for Deku, his 20% will become baseline 7-C, upscaling heavily from his 15%, with his 30% being rated the same but noted as higher. Flect Turn will be 7-C for fighting 20% evenly.

Surprisingly, 2 more main villains also interject into this scaling chain: Overhaul and Nine. Overhaul will be scaling to 7-C with his spikes, as he managed to pierce Deku with them, while Nine will be 7-C with his barrier for blocking a kick from 20%. Pretty simple, just an update to their stats in accordance with Deku.

Serpenters will be scaling to Low 7-C only forthe obvious reason of beating Bakugo all around like a pinata until he defeated them.

Leviathan is less impressive, as he only scales to Todoroki. Best he gets is resistance to fire and ice, but his tier itself will be 8-B per his feat. If a way to scale him up exists, perhaps via statements of some kind, they would be appreciated.

During the PLF war, Bakugo will upscale to 7-C due to becoming far stronger than before after his training, as well as the several implications that he can still fight Deku in his 30% form.

Necessary Help​

Unfortunately, as the movie has been released very recently, I do not have scans of all the things that happened. Before we create the profiles, we kinda need all of those. This mainly applies to just the villains and a few things for Deku and Bakugo, but generally, I just need some help getting the requisite showings to actually link on the profiles. If we could work together on that, would be very cool.

Conclusion

Here's the blog you animals.

Go crazy.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, as the movie has been released very recently, I do not have scans of all the things that happened. Before we create the profiles, we kinda need all of those. This mainly applies to just the villains and a few things for Deku and Bakugo, but generally, I just need some help getting the requisite showings to actually link on the profiles. If we could work together on that, would be very cool.
Deku's 20% Air Force cancels Berus' arrows.
10% Deku withstand his own Air Force reflected back.

Well, looks like a ton of Deku's matches are gonna be invalidated. I REALLY hate it when that happens, but I guess it can't be helped. Unless a new key for Deku is made which differentiates him from the Joint Training arc and the Endeavor Agency arc, though I'm not sure that would work. Honestly I'm still confused as to whether or not Heroes Rising takes place before or after the Endeavor Agency Arc. On the MHA fandom, it states that World Heroes Mission takes place after the Endeavor Agency arc, so I wonder if the changes should only be made for the Villain Hunt arc Deku key.

Last edited:
Well, looks like a ton of Deku's matches are gonna be invalidated. I REALLY hate it when that happens, but I guess it can't be helped. Unless a new key for Deku is made which differentiates him from the Joint Training arc and the Endeavor Agency arc, though I'm not sure that would work. Honestly I'm still confused as to whether or not Heroes Rising takes place before or after the Endeavor Agency Arc, though I'm sure that World Heroes Mission takes place during the Endeavor Agency arc.
Joint Training and Endeavor are going to be two different keys.

Heroes Rising takes place IMMEDIATELY after Joint Training, with Endeavor Agency taking place far after that.

So any 8% matches will not be affected. This is simply the addition of a new key.

20% matches will be nuked however.

Joint Training and Endeavor are going to be two different keys.

Heroes Rising takes place IMMEDIATELY after Joint Training, with Endeavor Agency taking place far after that.

So any 8% matches will not be affected. This is simply the addition of a new key.

20% matches will be nuked however.
Yea, most of the matches are 30% Villain Hunt arc Deku which take into account all his extra Quirks. That's quite annoying.

Yea if this gets accepted, he loses his matches against Guardian Ape, Gumball Watterson, Zuikaku, Baki Hanma, Dream, Spider-Man, Tanjiro Kamado, Will Vandom, Optimus Prime and Guts. All of his Losses stay except Johnny Test, although they can be redone with new keys since Johnny has a Town Level Key, same with Po. He might also lose all his matches with his 8% and Base since he has 8-B dura in base, but that's for another thread.

Yea if this gets accepted, he loses his matches against Guardian Ape, Gumball Watterson, Zuikaku, Baki Hanma, Dream, Spider-Man, Tanjiro Kamado, Will Vandom, Optimus Prime and Guts. All of his Losses stay except Johnny Test, although they can be redone with new keys since Johnny has a Town Level Key, same with Po. He might also lose all his matches with his 8% and Base since he has 8-B dura in base, but that's for another thread.
Thats an pretty much a big lost

I basically agree with all of this.

Edit: Actually Leviathan should just be 8-B, Trigger does not physically enhance the body. It only makes someone's Quirk's stronger, Leviathan's feat was done with his physical strength. So Trigger wouldn't effect that, only the strength of his Quirk tentacle things. Unless someone's Quirk is tied to their physically strength, which doesn't appear to be the case with Leviathan.

I basically agree with all of this.

Edit: Actually Leviathan should just be 8-B, Trigger does not physically enhance the body. It only makes someone's Quirk's stronger, Leviathan's feat was done with his physical strength. So Trigger wouldn't effect that, only the strength of his Quirk tentacle things. Unless someone's Quirk is tied to their physically strength, which doesn't appear to be the case with Leviathan.
Adjusted

yIPZuFJ.jpg

Bakugo should probably have 7-C+ durability for his palms or something, given that they were at the epicenter of the blast
Would be kinda unnecessary to specify it for such a small area such as his palms, considering it’s not that much higher than his full body dura

Actually wait are we gonna have numbers for 20% and 30%, I only ask because before we scaled 30% as 1.5x as strong as 20% (at least I saw people do it in Versus Matches before)

Back