• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Damage has already changed the profile to (Pre-Final Act), so it can happen whenever we want.

The people who are going to edit his profile are offline now, once they get back on they can make the second profile and the last changes of this revision will be over.
Yay, finally low 7-C/7-C MHA

Still no one reviews the new versions of the Leviathan calculation?
That'll likely be done when the people get online, right now Therefir hasn't seen it.

Of course the calc is just being dropped all together if there are any issues with 8-B being used. Basically the feat will become worthless and removed. Todoroki will likely not have his Endeavor Agency Key either, as he has no improvements whatsoever that we calc. Leviathan would just be High 8-C+ in that case.

Seems like we're mostly done here.

That Guardian Ape needs to be removed from the profile, as that fight is very outdated. Made when the Ape was 8-B and 20% was 8-B.

Also Izuku has Flect harming him at 20% for his 7-C durability justification, but Flect's AP justification comes from scaling to 20%. Which is just circular scaling.

Technically speaking, my calcs are around the peak of MHS+, so-
But also would Deku essentially yeeting himself out of a building work for a speed Calc with Fa-Jin? (Given Nagant’s likely supersonic reactions with the rifle for an arm)

But also would Deku essentially yeeting himself out of a building work for a speed Calc with Fa-Jin? (Given Nagant’s likely supersonic reactions with the rifle for an arm)
I don't think so. And even if it would, the results probably won't be too impressive.

Speed is pretty much a bust for MHA upgrades. I don't see anything higher than what we have now unless Horikoshi one day outright states the characters' speed or the speed of the projectiles they dodge. So far we have had multiple cases of dodging lasers but they are all pretty much unusable.

did anyone calc the speed of beros arrows she shot it from pretty far and it took little time to hit deku
Beros' arrow, I got the distance around to be 2 km I believe. It isn't like her arrow traveled that distance in a single frame.

The speed was 700+ m/s, around Mach 2 maybe higher. Regardless it was around 3X times slower than 5% Izuku's bullet dodge.

The arrows don't seem that fast compared to Deku. Their biggest advantage seems to be that they can change direction.

What about Deku dodging lasers? Also, Assuming Flect energy weapons are light, you can get Deku to FTL
Deku is sol reactions. It coincides with Shigaraki radio waves burst speed which is SOL and Aoyama light laser that reflects off mirrors and refracts. What you mentioned is more firm evidence as proof. jus take that info and say they’re light speed this is all endgame shit btw so it’s no real debunking, the god tiers as well as a couple others should be mhs due to AM scaling above certain vigilante characters.

Deku never reacted to them

His laser has mass lol

I’m all for lightspeed MHA but the closest we’ve gotten to that was the Star and Stripes feat lol
His laser exerts force depending on how strong they are. Recent studies have proven that lasers are capable of that and due to how strong aoyama’s is you get the picture. Also deku wasn’t at 100% either when Shigaraki had did that I’m talking purely deku at his strongest would’ve reacted accordingly to that.

Hello, me again asking things late
Maybe I'm not seeing it right, but considering that the pillars are square (visible in scan 1) I think scan 2 of the bakugo calculation would need to be measured again (zoom in towards the red line in scan 2, it doesn't seem to cover the whole side)

Now the discussion drags on at the last minute and everyone hates me for it

Now the discussion drags on at the last minute and everyone hates me for it
Considering the amount of hours we have been working on these profiles, yes.

Back