• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In the second scan you can see that the pillar is showing a bit of its right side, that's why Rusty didn't pixel scaled all of it.

Maybe I'm wrong, but at the moment I think you don't understand me
Yes, it shows something on the right side, but it also lacks a little on the front side
(to avoid having the problem of the links again, I made an igmur)
Maybe I'm really dumb and not understanding you either. But your green line is inside the shadow of the pillar. Which means it's from the other side of the pillar. Follow your own line down and you'll see that it meets the shadow. I'm god awful at explaining things.

That is not the same side and instead like therefir said, part of the right side.

Also I have to ask just to make sure, since your green line is lined up with it. You aren't being confused by the rain drop right? I just noticed a rain drop is lined up right on the pillar, are you confusing that for the pillar bump thing? Look underneath the blue px part, or next to your green line, it kind of makes it look like the bump thing but it goes up above the pillar.

Look right above the right end of my red line. You can see the pillar bump which shows the "end" of that pillar side.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm really dumb and not understanding you either. But your green line is inside the shadow of the pillar. Which means it's from the other side of the pillar. Follow your own line down and you'll see that it meets the shadow. I'm god awful at explaining things.

That is not the same side and instead like therefir said, part of the right side.

Also I have to ask just to make sure, since your green line is lined up with it. You aren't being confused by the rain drop right? I just noticed a rain drop is lined up right on the pillar, are you confusing that for the pillar bump thing? Look underneath the blue px part, or next to your green line, it kind of makes it look like the bump thing but it goes up above the pillar.

Look right above the right end of my red line. You can see the pillar bump which shows the "end" of that pillar side.
I just captured the scene a few frames earlier (with the drop above) and.....you're right, I'm the wrong one
I am the dumb

Back