• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Versus Luffy (2-9-0) GRACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Star level feats if you look at the Kaguya fight. Also Shadow Clones and Rasenshuriken if we’re not using a handicapped version of Naruto only able to muster one jutsu.

Not on the profile so keep dreaming.

Oh man shadow clones, the strongest hax on the wiki!

Lmfao Rasenshuriken can't even deal with Logia's.
Yeah because this is vsbattles, the same site that thinks Gojo can beat Ben Tennyson. Naruto’s attacks are infused with wind, stronger elements are shown to beat logia. Put 100 Naruto’s and hoo boy were ballin

Yeah, Star level feats if you look at the Kaguya fight. Also Shadow Clones and Rasenshuriken if we’re not using a handicapped version of Naruto only able to muster one jutsu.
"4-C overtime" means it's not combat applicable and Kaguya once had Law beat her ass in a match and at that time she was still at 5-B and law was only at 6-B lol

Last edited:
Yeah because this is vsbattles, the same site that thinks Gojo can beat Ben Tennyson.
Your complaining about the wiki whebever you're literally a user of said wiki.
Naruto’s attacks are infused with wind, stronger elements are shown to beat logia.
First of all, wind is a meme. Secondly, its never stated nor implied stronger elements can interact with Logia users, that's only the case if it's element that work on a hierarchy. (I.E magma >>> Fire.)
Put 100 Naruto’s and hoo boy were ballin
You aren't cooking anything blud.

Tf outta here thinking Nard can solo One Piece lol.

You honestly think Garp needed Haki to hurt a kid Luffy, you have no right to tell me not to talk.
I wasn't talking to you. Also argument from incredulity.
Naruto’s AP is a whole tier above where Luffy’s dura possibly is.
Its only possibly because Damage bitched about it. Also that's not how matches work.
Toei is known for bloating the pacing of One Piece episodes, if Kabuto being hit the same way he was in the manga is an “anime only” thing so is your point on how long the form lasts.
That's not even my main point just a supporting detail, and the Gear 5 fight is pretty well done and accepted calcs use the anime timeframe.
You also might’ve not noticed Lucci landed hits on Luffy that wasn’t any sort of special attack.
And those didn't do anything, or were with piercing like leopard claws/teeth.
Luffy’s experience in the woods likely isn’t much better than Naruto’s training in the academy,
Naruto was failing at guided training while Luffy was having real fights against giant tigers trying to eat him. These are not remotely comparable combat experience wise.
But I would say beating wild animals and learning assassination techniques are different.
Naruto explicitly learned almost nothing from the academy. Also they didn't teach assassination to our knowledge.
Naruto has taken on Madara
That was more of a ninjutsu than taijutsu battle, very little hand to hand was involved.
outsmarted Zabuza
Fair, but that doesn't mean he can skill stomp Luffy especially since Luffy fought people like Crocodile and Moria and got an advantage based on skill even though they have experience fighting in the New World against some of the most powerful combatant. Same with Pain.
beat Kakuzu who was 91 and immortal etc. etcetera.
Naruto literally just charged at Kakazu until he landed Rasenshuriken.
And given The Last and his promotion to Hokage, there’s reason to believe he was active even after that getting more combat experience and skill shown by his fight against Momoshiki and Isshiki.
Naruto spent most of that time studying for Chunin and Jonin iirc. He also spent most of his time doing paperwork in Boruto.
Being unpredictable isn’t a Luffy exclusive thing either, it’s also Naruto’s so that’s not much a point in his favor.
Luffy and Naruto do not compare in that area. Luffy's fruit is the most ridiculous power in One Piece which is filled with batshit insane powers (the ability to turn things into flags, turn into a jacket, produce ultra sticky snot, whatever the hell Law's fruit is etc.)
I only sourced what I did because they’re good explanations not provided by the series, kinda like what you linked with Oda’s statement which doesn’t even say Haki was involved.
Quora =/= Author statement
Like I said, just look at what Naruto did to the water tower and tell me the Rasengan didn’t damage it more internally than externally.
Like Gin said, Luffy's innards are rubber also so it really does not matter.

that's only the case if it's element that work on a hierarchy. (I.E magma >>> Fire.)
Kinda, it's a property of akainu's magma... It's able to consume/burn flames

The only ways to deal with logia's without haki or the sea is with using the specific weakness of their nature (2 shown with crocodile and Enel)... And even that is hard and quite rare to find if it even exists on them or if it will even negate their intangabilty... Seen with monet vs heat yet it still wasn't able to negate her intangabilty

Voting Luffy due to Naruto's dogshit stamina and Luffy having layered prediction and precog.

G5 stamina is bad but it's not nearly as bad as Baryon Mode. Though i guess this match devolving into Base Naruto vs Old Luffy would be interesting.

Last edited:
this topic has already been completed
Patates FRB
Screenshot_20240216-204358_Discord.jpg

Alright, then the thread can be closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back