• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mach 2225 for Naruto and Mach 873 for Ichigo with Bankai.

600 megatons for Naruto and 679.68 Megatons for Ichigo with a likely 3.4 Gigatons and higher with Hollowfying.

Speed is gonna make this a problem for Ichigo, his advantage is his AP and Durability.

Almost 3 times as fast , oof .

Shunpo should close the gap a little but naruto is still faster .

Ichigo can fly too , that's an advantage in his favor if he get pressured too much. Ichigo also get stronger the more he fight.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
How does Pain Arc Sage Naruto scale above The Last 6th Gate Lee?
I was refering to the speed feat. Also the characters will end up being upgraded anyway after these revisions are done. Though as it is now SM Naruto pretty easily beats Ichigo.

This thread should wait.

Some knowledgeable members agreed that Naruto needs his Sage mode war arc key back Because it was deleted without discussion

Also because of the AP revisions anyway

I honestly don't see how Ichigo can win. He may have the AP and Durability advantage, but Naruto exceeds him in everything else. Naruto is a better tactician, far more versatile, has his 6 toad summons two of them have genjutsu which Ichigo has no resistance to, he has his two methods of Durability negation with his Rasenshurikan which he can expand and Frog kumite . He also has extended range when using natural energy.

Naruto's long link chain for his Sage Mode AP goes to 600 Megatons.

Ichigo's for Shikai is 906 Megatons and 4.53 Gigatons for Bankai since clouds just got another revision to them. I linked it above.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Naruto's long link chain for his Sage Mode AP goes to 600 Megatons.

Ichigo's for Shikai is 906 Megatons and 4.53 Gigatons for Bankai since clouds just got another revision to them. I linked it above.
He can't go bankai since its a tier jump power up, just like Naruto can't go six tails. Also his scaling chain goes far above 600mt since his SM his superior to SM Jiraiya whos above Tsunade.

Doesn't matter really. Ichigo's AD amps him to one shot things that no diff his attacks just prior, significant damage or death just causes Zangetsu to bodyjack and body Naruto.

Naruto also one shots characters who scale above 600mt. Durability doesn't matter since Naruto has two ways to ignore it. The only issue is AP.

Honestly, they should allow restricted matches, just add the restriction in with the Match Description just like with Speed Equalized and Version of Character.

I doubt Frog Strike is gonna do much damage to Ichigo, well the better term to use would be damage that'll kill Ichigo instantly. Ichigo has some insane endurance so damage done to organs isn't hinder someone who fights through being impaled like it's nothing, and in the worst case scenario Zangetsu can always revive Ichigo and take over. Rasenshuriken can be trouble if it hits Ichigo however. I feel like it could go either way, Ichigo can one shot and tank everything Naruto has to offer barring durability negation. Ichigo's weapon can also attack Naruto's soul directly if it hits him, but Naruto does have the speed and versatility advantage.

Need more time to think but I'm currently leaning on Ichigo.

Damaging his organs will put him down, Ichigo doesn't have the regen to fight against it and he can only hit the soul with the hilt of his weapon.

One of the ways to ignore Dura requires a projectile that can be slapped right back with a Getsuga Tensho or evaded, which is more than easy with Shunpo speed boost.

Frog Kumite is the actuall dangerous one.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
One of the ways to ignore Dura requires a projectile that can be slapped right back with a Getsuga Tensho or evaded, which is more than easy with Shunpo speed boost.

Frog Kumite is the actuall dangerous one.
This is where Naruros tactics comes into play, he can easily outsmart Ichigo and land a Rasenshurikan.

You would need to be specific what he could do.

Just like Naruto, Ichigo can more or less battle without much care for his normal senses simply sensing by spirit energy. If he knows where stuff is, dupping him out turns much harder.

His entire battle against pain shows his tactics. And he can also be put into a genjutsu by Ma and Pa, as well as having to deal with the multiple toad summons Naruto has.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Damaging his organs will put him down, Ichigo doesn't have the regen to fight against it and he can only hit the soul with the hilt of his weapon.

He doesn't need Regenerationn, I'm referring to him fighting through it. With stamina like Ichigo's organ damage isn't gonna be anything that'll drop him right then and there unless it hits his heart or brain which i don't recall Naruto ever doing. Also no, Ichigo can attack the soul directly with any part of the blade, the hilt BFR's while the blade attacks the soul. Naruto is also on a time limit here.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Multiple strikes to the organs will put him down, and show me scans of Ichigo attacking a soul directly through a body of flesh.

Depends on which organs as i said above, Ichigo has fought through mutiple implements which would have damaged organs. I'll do you one better, read the profile perhaps.

Soul Manipulation (Shinigami can directly damage souls with their Zanpakutō), Invisibility, Non-Physical Interaction (Can harm and interact with intangible spirits and objects)

You literally did nothing but prove my point. Animal Path got ****** because they were completely blinded and could see nothing. The Path at the back as well because he had no way to sense Naruto coming from above with two ransegans. The absoprtion Path almost had the same because he couldn't sense the thing coming at him was a bunch of energy but transformed Naruto. The very literal same for the Last Pain because he had absolutely no clue that almost all of the rocks were Naruto transformed.

So again, what actual tactics does Naruto have handy that don't rely on an opponent being unable to tell where he or/and his clones are?

Edit: Dude, literally see his profile. Shinigami had the ability to hit the soul accepted forever ago.

He could probably dupe Ichigo by switching with his clones and jumping him when he's caught up in the fact that he sees Naruto poof into smoke.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Show me an instant where it has been done before. There is no scan in the description of it.

Unfortunately i don't have the time to go through Bleach to find it, but this ability has been accepted for the longest time now. It's quite literally on the profile, not sure what else you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back