• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because He can't blitz Naruto nor can he oneshot since you can't jump tiers.
OP literally says that he permited the transformation and he made speed = and since ichigo has shunpo that gives him the speed boost that he needs.

Naruto can also boost his speed as well.

Isn't Naruto immune to genjutsu because he has Kurama inside of him to wake him up? Also, where does it say that someone inside you're head/body still needs to know how to disrupt chakra to free the host? Do any of the tailed beasts have to disrupt chakra to free their jinjuriki?

Hst master said:
1st Naruto didn't even come up with the idea to genjutsu Pain. It was Pa and he only resorted to that because Gakido and Tendo Pain shut down Rasenshuriken and Physical attacks respectively. Second again it's not the same thing. It'd be one thing if he went to Pain by himself and then summoned, but instead they all came together. Secondly Naruto can't keep Sage Mode up for long especially if he tries to use Rasenshuriken since he only has up to 2 per transformation, even less depending on how long he's been in Sage Mode. Even assuming Naruto also has the prep to leave clones gathering he'd only have 2 left and that's still a clear moment where he's at his most vulnerable for Ichigo to capitalise on as Ichigo doesn't have that problem in Shikai/Bankai. Sure he could try and summon the toads then to be a distraction to get back into sage mode, but he'd have to choose between that or summoning a clone to get back into the fight, assuming Ichigo doesn't begin lobbing Getsugas to close the gap as he's running away to make distance.
Naruto has a total of two colnes for SM, he has the scroll on his back for his clones and jis regular summoning for his frogs, Naruto is also in the mindset of having Ma and Pa with him since they just finished training before he went to fight pain. If Ichigo dodges the rasenshurikan, Naruto can just expand it to hit him. Naruto lost one of his transformations because of the path that absorbed his chakra, which Ichigo can't do. If Ichigo can destroy his Rasenshurikan like people are saying above, or does massive damage due to AP, that just gives Naruto even more of a reason to summon them. Naruto if also far above Ichigo in terms of skills and tactics as well as his regen which gives him more of a chance to win.

BakiHanma18 said:
Isn't Naruto immune to genjutsu because he has Kurama inside of him to wake him up? Also, where does it say that someone inside you're head/body still needs to know how to disrupt chakra to free the host? Do any of the tailed beasts have to disrupt chakra to free their jinjuriki?
Yes, when caught in a genjutsu unless you have resistance or know ylur in one you need someone from the outside to free you. Killer bee vs Sasuke and Team 7 vs Itachi are examples of this.

That's my question: where does it say that someone who lives inside of someone else needs to break genjutsu by normal mean? And no, Ichigo was never caught in Aizen's hypnosis

I do believe we have his Jinchuriki transformation locked, the exact same as we have Ichigo's Bankai locked.

Also, no. Naruto has quite literally never deigned to summon Ma and Pa to have them abuse genjutsu. That's not a standard tactic at all, and I will call it out.

What is Naruto's speed boost exactly?

BakiHanma18 said:
That's my question: where does it say that someone who lives inside of someone else needs to break genjutsu by normal mean? And no, Ichigo was never caught in Aizen's hypnosis
I've already gave two examples above.

Novaslayer232 said:
Ok so i see that the problem with this match is that Naruto is to fast for the current Ichigo so i will equallize the speed now so we can move past this point
also yes i allow them there transformation so Ichigo gets his Bankai and naruto his six tail transformation
^

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I do believe we have his Jinchuriki transformation locked, the exact same as we have Ichigo's Bankai locked.

Also, no. Naruto has quite literally never deigned to summon Ma and Pa to have them abuse genjutsu. That's not a standard tactic at all, and I will call it out.

What is Naruto's speed boost exactly?
Thats because he already had them with him when he fought pain. So he most definitely would summon them in that time since be just finished training with Pa. Shunshin is his speed boost.

With nothing restricted here, Naruto can just summon Ma and Pa, as well as other toads on the level of Gamabunta. He will start with summoning the former two, which speed will let him do.

The rasenshuriken would one-shot unless Ichigo dodges it mostly. The thing is wider than his body, extends to tens of meters, and the cellural sized blades would absolutely cut through his body to his brain, spine and the likes. At the very least, he would lose several limbs if hit with some luck.

If we allow all power ups, then Naruto can use the nine tails as well (and it is stackable with sage mode, he nearly did that against Nagato), which could eventually lead Naruto to becoming stronger than Ichigo regardless.

His best options are trying to one-shot Naruto right away, but with him being faster and sensing that coming, as well as having summons that can take the hit without being one-shot, would let him get through that

All Shinigami can, that has been accepted since long ago. That's how they can affect the soul of the Vizored despite being in their gigais.

Or how Ginjo was sent to soul society immediately after getting offed, rather than remain as a spirit like people normally do when they die.

Oh, speed equal? Not sure that is really needed, but alrightm

Their distance still let's Naruto summon Ma and Pa, and most of the other stuff just stays the same with the above comment.

YungManzi said:
Since when can Ichigo attack suls while they're in bodies?
You can take the vizards for example also all of them can do it but of course the shinigami nor ichigo would attack a living human but they can do it.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
All Shinigami can, that has been accepted since long ago. That's how they can affect the soul of the Vizored despite being in their gigais.

Or how Ginjo was sent to soul society immediately after getting offed, rather than remain as a spirit like people normally do when they die.
Of course, but all Ninja can also transform into small objects like kunai or fuse with other people through transformation, both of which obviously have a lot of applications.

They still don't really do it much. So, how often does Ichigo go for that?

Is not something they go for, is a natural property of zanpakutou, like the soul erasure of Quincy in their weapons. Is not an ON and OFF button.

And no, Naruto summoning Ma and Pa is still not a standard tactic of his.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Is not something they go for, is a natural property of zanpakutou, like the soul erasure of Quincy in their weapons. Is not an ON and OFF button.

Quincy have only erased hollows which don't have a flesh body, so without evidence, why would you assume they can do it to someone with a flesh body?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:

Then could you give a scan? Pretty sure there was a thread about providing proof on all profiles already, but yeah, for all I know the damage to the Soul isn't even major enough.

Being accepted on the profile does not mean that you don't need to prove how it works.

Naruto has a total of two colnes for SM, he has the scroll on his back for his clones and jis regular summoning for his frogs,

I already said this.

Naruto is also in the mindset of having Ma and Pa with him since they just finished training before he went to fight pain.

again this is nowhere near the same thing as summoning them.

If Ichigo dodges the rasenshurikan, Naruto can just expand it to hit him.

This is only relevant if Ichigo specifically dodges left or right and not just fly or Getsuga

Naruto lost one of his transformations because of the path that absorbed his chakra, which Ichigo can't do.

Never said he could. By Naruto's own words he only has up 2 Rasenshurikens in him per transformation. He even dropped out of Sage Mode after fighting for a few minutes + a Rasenshuriken.

If Ichigo can destroy his Rasenshurikan like people are saying above, or does massive damage due to AP, that just gives Naruto even more of a reason to summon them.

And he'd have to choose between that or summoning a clone to get back into sage mode while Ichigo's attacking all the while.

Naruto if also far above Ichigo in terms of skills and tactics as well as his regen which gives him more of a chance to win.

His Regen is negligible and people have already went over tactics.

Ichigo literally has feats of going on for days on a machine that sucks his energy casaully, so it wouldn't really matter.

And I'll see if I can get them, is just starting to get annoying how people question everything in the Bleach profiles despite the fact there have been multiple threads trying to get shit off of it, like RC, and it all ends the very same way. Plus, I already said how it works, they simply slash.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
I remember B being hit by one of sasukes and another by itachi and 8 all had to do was give him a smack and say B no proces nor anything complicated at all.
You need someone to disrupt your chakra to break free. But thats if you know how to stop it, and without resistance i doubt they would be able to.
Ichigo doesn't have Chakra, but we're assuming Reiryoku and Reiryoku disruption happens all the time with Ichigo. Either way, addling Ichigo's Reiryoku wouldn't do anything.

Zangetsu taking over Ichigo's body was a Reiryoku disruption though.

perhabs is because people in bleach are not psycopath that like to kill living humans they can erase the soul via yjeir soul hax that already bypasses dura.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
If we allow all power ups, then Naruto can use the nine tails as well (and it is stackable with sage mode, he nearly did that against Nagato), which could eventually lead Naruto to becoming stronger than Ichigo regardless.
Nine-Tails is at least 7-A and Bankai ichigo is 6-C with a higher while Hollowfying.

Ichigo is still stronger.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
Also ichigo has the superior stamina too.
Not if Naruto opts to use Kurama.
Ichigo at the start of the series while training with urahara was already able to fight for 5 days and nights no food or water and that ichigo is an ant to this one in stamina

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Ichigo is still stronger.
Depends on what level dude. Seven tails survived the Chjibaku Tensei with no real damage, eight tails was casually breaking through said 6-C attack and nine tails is plain Low 6-B.

Ichigo at the start of the series while training with urahara was already able to fight for 5 days and nights no food or water and that ichigo is an ant to this one in stamina

And Kurama hasn't eaten withing the hundreds of generations he has lived for.

This is only relevant if Ichigo specifically dodges left or right and not just fly or Getsuga

Or he tries to sidestep it and gets blasted.

Never said he could. By Naruto's own words he only has up 2 Rasenshurikens in him per transformation. He even dropped out of Sage Mode after fighting for a few minutes + a Rasenshurike

Naruto was also fighting six people at ince so obviously he will tire out faster, but fighting against one person he can easily focus his attention without having to worry about more people.

And he'd have to choose between that or summoning a clone to get back into sage mode while Ichigo's attacking all the while.

Or Naruto can use his shadow clones as a distraction like he always does to quickly get SM back and summon his toads.

His Regen is negligible and people have already went over tactics.

How is Low-Mid Regenerationn negligible? And what was said about his tactics?

@Risci

This is even assuming Naruto would do this. The only reason he started transforming vs pain was because he thought Hinata died. And the only reason they linked up when he met with Nagato was because both of them were mutually pissed at Nagato. Ichigo doesn't fit either quota and doesn't have that problem himself, as either Zangetsu shows up if he's simply losing.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
perhabs is because people in bleach are not psycopath that like to kill living humans they can erase the soul via yjeir soul hax that already bypasses dura.
Or the fact that they can't actually destroy someone's soul through the body.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Ichigo literally has feats of going on for days on a machine that sucks his energy casaully, so it wouldn't really matter.
And I'll see if I can get them, is just starting to get annoying how people question everything in the Bleach profiles despite the fact there have been multiple threads trying to get shit off of it, like RC, and it all ends the very same way. Plus, I already said how it works, they simply slash.
It's not on the profile though. Destroying souls outside of bodies doesn't mean durabilty negation via soul manipulation (Which isn't mentioned anywhere).

I wouldn't argue Tsuna could do the same just because he has a feat of erasing a soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back