• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
XSOULOFCINDERX said:
He could probably dupe Ichigo by switching with his clones and jumping him when he's caught up in the fact that he sees Naruto poof into smoke.
Why would this work when he would be able to feel him regardless, especially feel any of the clones getting close? Even if he didn't get him, he knows something is approaching him.

Also forgive me if this is anime only but didn't Ichigo quite literally detect which Zanpakuto was the real Zangetsu out of like hundreds to thousands of clones of his Zanpakuto like way back in the SS arc? I doubt clone spam would be that much of a hindrance.

Doubt it, since that was specifically his Zanpakutou which is part of him. I don't think it is applicable.

But even back in the first arcs, Ichigo already had enough expertise to find a singular person among an entire city of souls, which Rukia noted was an advanced skill.

Ah I see, apologies for the confusion. Yeah i still think Ichigo should be able to detect where the real Naruto is without much of an issue.

Actual clones if I remember right, they were all physical swords.

If it was as easy as just feeling the connection I doubt Kisuke would consider it a dangerous training, but I just don't think it is nearly the same as being able to tell which Naruto is the real one.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
You literally did nothing but prove my point. Animal Path got ****** because they were completely blinded and could see nothing. The Path at the back as well because he had no way to sense Naruto coming from above with two ransegans. The absoprtion Path almost had the same because he couldn't sense the thing coming at him was a bunch of energy but transformed Naruto. The very literal same for the Last Pain because he had absolutely no clue that almost all of the rocks were Naruto transformed.

So again, what actual tactics does Naruto have handy that don't rely on an opponent being unable to tell where he or/and his clones are?

Edit: Dude, literally see his profile. Shinigami had the ability to hit the soul accepted forever ago.
His clones have the same signature as he does, as shown when he fought Neji, Ichigo won't know who the real Naruto is and that's when he will hit him.

I don't think organ damage would do much to this Ichigo still. Even when Aizen cut through Ichigo and stopped at his spine, Ichigo was still trying to fight.

Byakuya putting holes through him and running all 100 million petals on him didn't stop him.

Seriously don't think organ damage is an issue if it lands. But he should be able to sense Frog Kumite to avoid as it's literally extended natural energy surrounding his body.

Not knowing which is the real one does nothing to the fact that he will know where they all are.

Which is my entire point, Naruto's tactics consist of getting close through misdirection. Misdirection of people that have to follow him with their normal senses, and not a sensing ability that simply relies on the soul.

I was almost gonna say, I am surprised nobody tried calcing that one from when he clashed with Kisuke, which looks like outright pulverization if not vaporization.

Granted, by now I am sure he has much better stuff.

Also I forgot to mention this, but Narutos durability scales to this. Due to a bunch of revisions going on these havent been implemented on the profiles, but they are accepted.

Ok so i see that the problem with this match is that Naruto is to fast for the current Ichigo so i will equallize the speed now so we can move past this point

also yes i allow them there transformation so Ichigo gets his Bankai and naruto his six tail transformation

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Also I forgot to mention this, but Narutos durability scales to this. Due to a bunch of revisions going on these havent been implemented on the profiles, but they are accepted.
This isn't accepted, it literally has no evaluations on it.

Novaslayer232 said:
also yes i allow them there transformation so Ichigo gets his Bankai and naruto his six tail transformation
Naruto's Six Tail is the same rating, just higher to an unknown degree.

Ichigo now has a 7.5 AP and Durability advantage and higher to an unknown degree when Hollowfying (Hollowfying Ichigo no-sold two of his own Getsuga hitting himself).

Ichigo will AP stomp if they both transform to their higher forms.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
The match will be finished before that happens. He just puts them in a genjutsu and its game over.
Naruto doesn't have Ma and Pa with him, he needs to think to use them and then summon them.

The must then prepare for the Genjutsu.

All that while hoping Ichigo doesn't just interfere in any step.

That's false, Naruto literally starts with both of them out when he fought pain, and Naruto can easily hold Ichigo off as well as have his other toads fight along side him.

Hst master said:
That's not false. He didn't summon them, they came with him from Mount Myoboku.
Naruto doesn't have to summon them for this key since they were already with him when he fought pain. During the war arc he would, since he doesn't start off with them.

Naruto doesn't have to summon them for this key since they were already with him when he fought pain. During the war arc he would, since he doesn't start off with them.

Yes he would. He doesn't have the prep to already have them summoned. He can summon them if he wants but we don't just assume they're already there.

because vs pain pervy sage left all the clues behing on pain so he went prepered for that but this is no prior KN so no naruto does not start with the summons he can summon them tho

also i had a brain fart and frogot ichigos attack are directly to the soul

Because we don't do that for literally any other character as far as I know. Them coming with him is not the same as him summoning them off the bat. And I've never saw anyone who's assumed that he's already had them summoned until now.

Hst master said:
Because we don't do that for literally any other character as far as I know. Them coming with him is not the same as him summoning them off the bat. And I've never saw anyone who's assumed that he's already had them summoned until now.
I've always been under the impression that he has them with him since thats how it is in the manga.

I guess Ichigo has Orihime for his Tier 5-B keys since she was with him in the manga.

Doesn't work that way. The keys have them start as they are themselves alone, no prep beforehand.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
I guess Ichigo has Orihime for his Tier 5-B keys since she was with him in the manga.

Doesn't work that way. The keys have them start as they are themselves alone, no prep beforehand.
Regardless, Naruto summons them at the start of the battle and genjutsus.

genjustsu takes time and ichigo has 2 spirits inside of him that can help him

also now ichigo has speed advantage i think thanks to shunpo as the speed has been =

I remember B being hit by one of sasukes and another by itachi and 8 all had to do was give him a smack and say B no proces nor anything complicated at all.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
I remember B being hit by one of sasukes and another by itachi and 8 all had to do was give him a smack and say B no proces nor anything complicated at all.
You need someone to disrupt your chakra to break free. But thats if you know how to stop it, and without resistance i doubt they would be able to.

1st Naruto didn't even come up with the idea to genjutsu Pain. It was Pa and he only resorted to that because Gakido and Tendo Pain shut down Rasenshuriken and Physical attacks respectively. Second again it's not the same thing. It'd be one thing if he went to Pain by himself and then summoned, but instead they all came together. Secondly Naruto can't keep Sage Mode up for long especially if he tries to use Rasenshuriken since he only has up to 2 per transformation, even less depending on how long he's been in Sage Mode. Even assuming Naruto also has the prep to leave clones gathering he'd only have 2 left and that's still a clear moment where he's at his most vulnerable for Ichigo to capitalise on as Ichigo doesn't have that problem in Shikai/Bankai. Sure he could try and summon the toads then to be a distraction to get back into sage mode, but he'd have to choose between that or summoning a clone to get back into the fight, assuming Ichigo doesn't begin lobbing Getsugas to close the gap as he's running away to make distance.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
also whats to stop ichigo from using shumpo from the get go and killing naruto
Because He can't blitz Naruto nor can he oneshot since you can't jump tiers.
OP literally says that he permited the transformation and he made speed = and since ichigo has shunpo that gives him the speed boost that he needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back