• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Batman

While surfing on the web i stumbled across this http://kotaku.com/maybe-bruce-wayne-can-t-be-batman-anymore-1723623867, One passage said that "Written by Snyder with art by Greg Capullo, Danny Miki and Steve Wands, Batman #43 is almost entirely a Bruce-centric issue. As seen in a preview last week, it opens up with current Batman Jim Gordon talking to former Dark Knight Bruce Wayne".

i never in my wildest dreams thought that someone other then Dick,Jason,or Damien could replace Bruce as batman,but it looks like Jim did it ..........

What are your thoughts on Jim Gordon being the New Batman?

uhh really DC, im probably going to get use to it but i still can't believe they are having a new Batman

It's not going to last. Super hero comic usually go back to their status quo after a few major crossover events.

Personally, I'm interested in seeing Jim Gordon's dynamics with other superheroes and supervillains.

In general, I don't care what changes DC Comics does, as long as they tell good stories.

Back