• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nickolas the Hedgehog VS Ice the Hedgehog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick from his point in the timeline would crush Ice, being head of his fanclub, I Studied him, Nick Base form kills Impure Ice.

Here:

Base vs. Base

Attack Potency: Nick

Speed: Ice

Lifting Strength: Nick

Striking Strength: Nick

Durability: Nick

Super vs. Impure

Attack Potency: Tie

Speed: Tie

Lifting Strength: Nick

Striking Strength: Nick

Durability: Ice

Ultimately, It comes down to intellegance, as that's the deciding factor, a mountain level could beat a galaxy level by out smarting him, and intellegance doesn't change with forms So.

Nick: Extremly High vs. Ice: Very High, now, let's see, judging by a score.

Nick's Intellegance Score would be 8690

Ice's Intellegance Score would be 8180

8690 vs. 8180

Nick wins, Nick was more Smart than Ice could ever be, Judging by everything even by their feats, Nick would win, It's like a normal Human trying to be an ultimate hero, You can't, unless your born into it, Nick is the Legendary Warriors Reincarnation, Ice is just a normal Mobian, not an Ultimate Hero, just a normal Hero, Nick was born into it, The Winner, is Nick.

My opinion won't count on this thread for obvious reasons (I am the owner of one of the characters), but lemme see:

OVERALL STATS:

This is the backbone of any battle thread.

DC: Equal, from what I can see.

Durability: Ice.

Speed: Nick, while Ice's reactions & combat speed (I always thought of both as the same thing. Sowwy. :p) are equal, Nick moves faster.

Stamina: Definetly Ice. In Impure Form, he doesn't tires.

Striking Power: Definetly Nick.

Lifting Strength: Nick.

Intelligence: ... Wait, Nick's intelligence isn't specified on the profile. However, let's say that they're equal, since IDK how smart he is.

SECONDARY STATISTICS (Notable attacks, powers, hax and equipment):

While the first ones are the backbone of any debate, this category is the truce card. It either works perfectly, or not.

Equipment: Definetly Nick. While "various weapons" isn't something really useful against Ice (He frequently creates ice weapons to fight), Nick has the 7 Chaos Emeralds, which boosts his chaotic capacities by whole new levels.

Notable Attacks: Again, nothing specific. So, going for the benefit of doubt and giving them a tie.

Powers: It may sound bias towards Ice, but I think that he wins in this quesite. Chaos Manipulation, Telepathy, Ki Blasting, Pyrokinesis and Electrokinesis are very useful and powerful, indeed (Especially Chaos, that is haxed. Also, fire and electricity-based attacks have an advantage against Ice). But Ice has Death Inducement via certain attacks, a plethora of powers ranging from Weather Manipulation to Aura Manipulation, 6th sense (It's kind of a precog) and even Soul Attacking.

Hax: Now, I think that's a tie, with Nick having an edge on true haxness and Ice having the edge into killing quickly. While Ice is more effective at killing with his Death Inducement attacks and can practically perceive attacks before receiving them and Soul Attacking, Nick has Chaos Manipulation, that lets him - amongst of other things, as I saw in Sonic - stop time, create rifts and some pretty powerful energies. Either Ice decimates Nick's soul and being, or Nick will stop the time and beat the living $!@# out of Ice. It can go either way.

Combat Experience/Skill: Again, not specified. Giving the benefit of doubt, I'll give it a tie.

That's just my analysis. Later I'll give my opinion.

Alright alright let's compare the stats. And today my boredom kinda went away so I'll make this brief.

DC = I would say equal but destroying Jupiter didn't really equal to Large Planet Level DC IIRC but Imma still say equal since Ice's rating isn't really all that better.

Speed = Well Speed at least in movement speed and I guess combat speed Nickolas is definitely superior but Ice still has reaction speeds on the same level.

Durability = Ok now we're getting somewhere it would seem as though Ice is superior in durability.

Stamina = Well let's see here on one hand we've got Nickolas who has At least Superhuman stamina. That's impressive... but on the other hand we've got Ice who apparently has limitless stamina... like are ya kidding me.

Ok I wanted to finish this up without including anything besides the main deciding stats. But it would seem as though I can't do that.

So...

Striking Strength = Well Nickolas is obviously superior here as he's XKJ in Striking Strength while Ice is NJ.

Lifting Strength = Well this is an unknown as Nickolas' Lifting Strength stat is missing but it would seem as though he would be superior here as even in his previous from he was superior.

Intelligence = Once again it's an unknown Nickolas' Intelligence stat is missing.

Hax
I won't go into this. In terms of Hax Ice >>>>>> Nickolas. The amount of techniques Ice has under his belt is just... a lot.

PS: I usually count Techniques and Hax as the same thing...

Conclusion
Well it mostly just comes down to this. Nickolas is faster but he isn't or doesn't seem to be fast enough to blitz Ice and Ice is more durable than Nickolas.

Well in my opinion Ice wins simply due to the amount of hax/techniques he has...

Nick's Intellegance is Super High.

All of Nick's Techniques are different moves he does with Pyro and Electrokinesis, Nick's Techniques are infinite as he is always creating new ones, he has currently 84673290 Fire Techniques and 86425380 Lightning Techniques and 8 Ultimate Blasts.

Well, so Nick is probably smarter than Ice (Altough I still need to see Nick's inteligence feats). Also, you didn't specified any techniques in his profile. And number of techniques isn't equal to hax... And you should note that, if take it to your wikia, you're probably going to get more votes for obvious reasons.

Btw, even if Ice wins this match, it'd be listed that Nick would win under any other normal conditions, seeing how strong he is in comparision to Ice.

Ok I'm calling this down the middle and keeping this fight as inconclusive for now at least...

But Nickolasds it doesn't work like that. For VS Battles/Threads you can't edit anything on your character's stats whiles the thread is occurring. Meaning that you can't make him/her stronger, specify his stats more, add more techniques or anything of that sort.

Nothing about the characters can be changed whiles the VS thread is under way. We have have to go by what's on their profiles to determine a winner.

Anyhow I'm gonna close this thread in a bit. This is starting to look like the whole Lionman incident again and I'd rather avoid something like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back