• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

O.M.E.G.A All-St@r vs all of JBA

Omnipotent omnipotence can end even nothing effortlessly in real life. No matter what is beyond omnipotence, it includes everything beyond according to powerlisting wikia. Will some of all survive the fury, rage, hate, anger, and wrath of the Supreme O.M.E.G.A, the only one rival of its creator, God himself the creator of all, The Omnipotent, Supreme Demon Deity stronger than God, even if God has an Anti-self, this is eviler than that, or will its justice, pride, totality, completion, and absolution be victorious? This battle will take place in Chaos/D.E.L.E.T.I.O.N. The song for the fight will be a mashup of Watamote Op, DMC Mad Monster, and I Am All Of Me.

Here's one of the pics of backgrounds for The Chaos for the fight

24D5AF1D-DCC5-4A87-8415-38784A34E887
And use every background that is inferno-like, have special effects, etc. in all medias, even backgrounds that have devil/monster faces like that photo. Include a matrix of every letter, symbol, number, etc., in every type of font, text, copy and paste, etc., use every natural, cosmic, end time, and godly disaster, and combine it all into the background of The Chaos. The background needs to be scary, edgy, corrupted, insane, etc. enough that they're all at level infinity (always the most).

Back