• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

Just to say this so I don't get pinged a lot.

I have really bad allergy flare ups right now so I'm not feeling very well atm and not really on here much than I already am.

Also, IDK why no other translator is on this thread. Are they busy? Because one translator doing all of this is too much, let alone for languages other than in JP so...
Alright, i hope you get better and feel healthy, thank you for your work and affection.

Maybe they're on vacation, bro

Hello, could someone please translate this?
bUQOkCU.jpeg

加速のための関節などいくらでも増やせる。
百でも千でも、なんぼでも。

The first panel seems to be unimportant, but if you still want to translate it go ahead.

加速のための関節などいくらでも増やせる。
百でも千でも、なんぼでも。
"You can add as many joints as you like for [the purposes of] acceleration.
A hundred, a thousand, however many..."
I am nowhere near an expert—or even literate—in Japanese, but I take it you're curious about the numbers, yes?
No mention of any miles per minute, though.

I am nowhere near an expert—or even literate—in Japanese, but I take it you're curious about the numbers, yes?
No mention of any miles per minute, though.
Thanks a lot!
Someone in this thread told me that I needed a "human translator" for the translation to be valid, that's because MTLs aren't allowed. You might want to have a look at the thread, it's quite short.

Last edited:
Back