• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schnee One said:
I see no reason why Hohenheim can be KOd physically when the first Greed Literally got his Head blown off and was still able to be conscious and still move while regenerating
Yuichiro gets destroyed
If Yuichiro sees can't kill him and red-out didn't work, he's just going to lock him, hold him, or pin him, something Hohenheim literally has 0 counter against

Yup, it's not like the AP gap is that big even with Demon Back

BTW how is maintaining balance in a magnitude 6 Earthquake impressive at all? Normal humans can do that, hell literally everyone in the scenewas abke to maintain balance and not fall over, so it's not really too impressive a feat

Schnee One said:
<Vastly above 60 Kilotons
He's casually 60 Kilotons, not vastly above
He didn't just casually beat a 15 KT, he casually 2 shot a 15 KT. That's fairly vast, besides the lifting strength difference is insanely vast

And again pinning Hohenheim isn't gonna do shit, that argument makes absolutely no sense when you take his thought based Alchemy into consideration. The one with no real counters here is Yuichiro, not Hohenheim. Yuichiro pins Hohenheim? He either starts attacking Yuichiro with the entire surrounding or creates multiple golems to free himself. ( Likr how Edward could way back in EoS, and Yuichiro ain't overpowering em, they'd have class K lifting strength just to stand up. )

Then Yuichiro is just gunna have to take him out with his vastly above 60 KT AP, being 4x faster, and being vastly more skilled in combat

He didn't just casually beat a 15 KT, he casually 2 shot a 15 KT. That's fairly vast, besides the lifting strength difference is insanely vast

I already brought this up alongside other things on Yujiro vs Wolf, but Pickle and Biscuit are only 7C by backscaling from Yujiro's feat because they can survive one of his attacks.

However it's reverse scaling to say that Yujiro is vastly above 7C by stomping someone who is 7C....By getting stomped by Yujiro

Schnee One said:
I already brought this up alongside other things on Yujiro vs Wolf, but Pickle and Biscuit are only 7C by backscaling from Yujiro's feat because they can survive one of his attacks.
However it's reverse scaling to say that Yujiro is vastly above 7C by stomping someone who is 7C....By getting stomped by Yujiro

And that was addressed by Amlad twice on how both Pickle and Oliva have tons of feats to support 7-C without backscaling, Yujiro even says he wouldn't want to take a head on strike from Oliva. Oliva is considered one of the 3 strongest men on Earth with Yujiro and Che, and Oliva physical compares to SOO Baki, who fought Yujiro quite handily for a time

SomebodyData said:
Er, then I would say no. When you talk about Regenerationn that would stop the knock out from happening, I'm thinking something Sayaka Miki's regen is based on her body healing impossibly fast and actually showing her not affected from being knocked out.
The plot thickens on your regen incapacitation thread

Anttron224 said:
SomebodyData said:
Er, then I would say no. When you talk about Regenerationn that would stop the knock out from happening, I'm thinking something Sayaka Miki's regen is based on her body healing impossibly fast and actually showing her not affected from being knocked out.
The plot thickens on your regen incapacitation thread
I'd say if KO is possible (which it seems to be as of this post), Yuichiro wins mid diff. If KO isn't possible, Hohenheim takes it high diff, but this is not a stomp

I placed a comment for him to read since he lacks context, so no the plot doesn't thicken. It's the same regen as Magical regen and Greed's existence already shows us that Homunculi can't be knocked out like that.

The Prince of Counters said:
I placed a comment for him to read since he lacks context, so no the plot doesn't thicken. It's the same regen as Magical regen and Greed's existence already shows us that Homunculi can't be knocked out like that.
I was kidding.

Baki this is a stomp, Hohenheim is getting upgraded to High 7-C soon.

Yeah, and if this thread concluded properly, the results would just get removed after Hohenheim's upgrade anyway.

So I was asked whether or not manipulating blood to flow to the head being able to KO someone with Low-High Regenerationn? Well, just because someone has high Regenerationn doesn't always mean it's impossible to knock someone unconscious. However, there do exist characters where the Regenerationn has versatility to cause someone to recover from fatigue.

It is logically impossible to KO somebody with regen on that level unless their regen is tied to their stamina

KO, doesn't have to mean kill, but could mean knock unconscious. And there technically do exist characters with broken levels of Regenerationn but can't regenerate basic levels of destruction; there is such a thing as specific Regenerationn as opposed to versatile Regenerationn.

However, someone else already answered on my wall that in this case; the KO is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back