• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Building from Shit Foundations, Mid-High - High Tier Value Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator

So because of this, the strings that everybody scaled to were downgraded to a ridiculously asshat value lower than even Enies Lobby characters.
This affected pretty much damn near everybody Post Timeskip, including the people that we haven't even concluded profiles for yet.

Monkey D. Luffy, Roronoa Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook, Jinbe, Crocodile, Burgess, Who's Who, Black Maria, Sasaki, Ulti, Page One, Basil Hawkins, Katakuri, Smoothie, Cracker, Perospero, Oven, Daifuku, Brulee, Bege, Tamago, Doflamingo, Trebol, Pica, Diamante, Lao G, Dellinger, Senor Pink, Buffalo, Machvise, Gladius, Vergo, Giolla, Monet, Caesar, Bellamy, Law, Kid, Killer, Urouge, Cavendish, Bartolomeo, Sai, Chinjao, Baby 5, Ideo, Hajrudin, Hyouzou, Daruma, Wadatsumi, Hody, Ain, Tesoro, Baccarat, Smoker, Issho, Tashigi, Grount, Lucci, Kyros, Elizabello II, Sabo, Pedro, Carrot, Zunesha, Judge, Reiju, Ichiji, Niji, Yonji.

76 characters. Lol.
Now with this in mind, a plethora of profiles need to get their tier, AP, and dura revised.

But we need to organize values for them to scale to now.

Now, let's get this straight. I'm not Arc or Damage. People who turn this thread into a "finally One Piece is getting downgraded" thread like the last one are getting thread banned with no hesitation and no warning past this one.​

This thread will only be used to discuss the values that people scale to, including the new scaling in the cover stories and any new scaling that involves the characters who scaled between High 7-A and Low 6-B from before.

Do not talk about any god tiers in here like yall always do.

Let's begin.

So because of this, the strings that everybody scaled to were downgraded to a ridiculously asshat value lower than even Enies Lobby characters.
This affected pretty much damn near everybody Post Timeskip, including the people that we haven't even concluded profiles for yet.
What a dick whoever made that was.

I'm not Arc
I literally cannot thread ban people, I don't have that authority.

But anyways, I'll give my quick two cents. Can you scale the strings to OD Hody through Luffy and use that as a replacement if nothing new is found?

What a dick whoever made that was.

I literally cannot thread ban people, I don't have that authority.

But anyways, I'll give my quick two cents. Can you scale the strings to OD Hody through Luffy and use that as a replacement if nothing new is found?
Gear 2nd Luffy scales to the strings
Base Luffy scales above OD Hody
Plus they already scale above the value of the strings so that's useless

Gear 2nd Luffy scales to the strings
Base Luffy scales above OD Hody
Plus they already scale above the value of the strings so that's useless
No no I meant ~2 GT = OD Hody < Strings. So the strings instead of being the ~20 GT they were are just ~10x lower

No no I meant ~2 GT = OD Hody < Strings. So the strings instead of being the ~20 GT they were are just ~10x lower
The main person who scaled above the strings (Luffy) already scaled above Hody, so that changes nothing

And the strings have no reason to be above Hody. They have absolutely no scaling to each other

The main person who scaled above the strings (Luffy) already scaled above Hody, so that changes nothing

And the strings have no reason to be above Hody. They have absolutely no scaling to each other
Oh I thought Strings >~ Base Luffy ~ OD Hody

Strings had no scaling to Luffy except scaling below G2nd.

Before they had a calc. Now, they don't

Strings < G2 > Base Luffy -> Strings ~ Base Luffy? If Luffy needed G2 to break them, that implies they’re relative or above his base
I don't think you understand the point of the strings

The strings were to find out a value for G2nd Luffy.

Gear 2nd Luffy scales above OD Hody.

Trying to find out a value for the strings is useless unless it's higher than where Luffy and Hody scale.

Luffy scales in G2nd because of issues with speed and the fact that he was fighting 2 people, plus he used a barrage attack to destroy an entire string creature and we say that at the very least, his individual punches are above each string.

The strings are completely useless if they don't have their own value.

Does this mean everyone scales to 7-A (Pre-Timeskip value) until we find a new calc? No calc on the VS wiki page is above Enies Lobby’s value

Do we have any feats of characters who scale to OD Hody struggling against a known set amount of strings? since that's the only way i can see you finding a value for each individual string tbh.

If you can't then idk what we would do, maybe find something that scales individual strings to the 7-A/High 7-A value?.

So Luffy's jet gatling gets yoinked. His string scaling gets yoinked altogether. If I'm not wrong Gear King Kong Gun's no longer using the string break and just going back to the x4>G3-
Seems like a lot of changes thanks to the strings again. Sorry for the pain in the ass this'll be

Should fishman island's characters even be included though? If I'm not wrong, they upscale from pre-ts Usopp and use the pill multipliers. I might just be forgetting but I thought the string stuff never included them??

So Luffy's jet gatling gets yoinked. His string scaling gets yoinked altogether. If I'm not wrong Gear King Kong Gun's no longer using the string break and just going back to the x4>G3-
Seems like a lot of changes thanks to the strings again. Sorry for the pain in the ass this'll be

Should fishman island's characters even be included though? If I'm not wrong, they upscale from pre-ts Usopp and use the pill multipliers. I might just be forgetting but I thought the string stuff never included them??
Wadatsumi backscaled from the strings
Hyouzou scaled above Luffy
The others, fair

Ok, lemme do some quick scaling guesses.

Base Luffy > OD Hody = 1.89 gigatons

G2 scales above this.

G3 scales to 4x this, or 7.57 gigatons.

G4 scales above 7.57 gigatons

Diable Jambe Sanji scales above 2x G2, so 3.78 gigatons

Zoro scales to 7.57 gigatons as well via Hyouzou scaling

Doffy stomped DJ Sanji in base, so he definitely upscales in base to baseline 6-C.

Base Hawkins = Dressrosa Law's AP = Armament Haki Doffy's dura > Base Doffy's dura, so all the base Tobiroppo scale to baseline 6-C.

The Zoan Tobiroppo scale to...7.57 gigatons.

OOF

Ok, lemme do some quick scaling guesses.

Base Luffy > OD Hody = 1.89 gigatons

G2 scales above this.

G3 scales to 4x this, or 7.57 gigatons.

G4 scales above 7.57 gigatons

Diable Jambe Sanji scales above 2x G2, so 3.78 gigatons

Zoro scales to 7.57 gigatons as well via Hyouzou scaling

Doffy stomped DJ Sanji in base, so he definitely upscales in base to baseline 6-C.

Base Hawkins = Dressrosa Law's AP = Armament Haki Doffy's dura > Base Doffy's dura, so all the base Tobiroppo scale to baseline 6-C.

The Zoan Tobiroppo scale to...7.57 gigatons.

OOF
Alexa play Marvin’s Room by Drake

At least 4x stronger than his uncompressed Gear 4th: Boundman Attacks, which were able to match a Biscuit Soldier that is stronger than Luffy's Gear 3rd and his Hawk Gatling
1. Oh yeah, forgot about that.

2. You said 3x G3 in WCI, so I got confused.

3. With that, G4 in WCI scales to 30.295 gigatons, as does Awakened Katakuri and G3 post-Kata Luffy, as do the Zoan Tobiroppo.

Reminder that Base Tobiroppo and people on their level (like Perospero) scale to Baseline 6-C FRA.

WCI Sanji, Judge, Reiju, Ichiji, Niji, Yonji, Oven, Bege, Pedro, Tamago, Daifuku, Smoothie, and Sulong Carrot all scale to Perospero who scales to Base Tobiroppo who scale above Base Hawkins who scales to Dressrosa Law's AP who scales to Buso Doffy who scales above Base Doffy who upscales to Baseline 6-C (4.3 gigatons) from stomping the 3.78 gigaton DJ Sanji.

Hyouzou is no more than 473.36 megatons in base but above 1.89 gigatons with steroids (although IMO since he blocked G2 and was complimented by Luffy for it, he should at least be comparable in his base to Base Luffy)

Base Katakuri is equal to Snakeman, who is 4x Base Luffy via compression, so they're both 7.57 gigatons.

Baby 5 = No-Haki Sai = 1.89 gigatons

Buffalo is comparable to Baby 5, so 1.89 gigatons.

Sabo >> Diamante > Buffalo and Kyros > Diamante, so they're all 1.89 gigatons.

Burgess is comparable to Sabo, so 1.89 gigatons.

General Franky in Dressrosa stomped Baby 5 and Buffalo so he is > 1.89 gigatons, and in Wano, General Franky is 30.295 gigatons for matching Zoan Sasaki. As for Base Franky, in Base IIRC he scales to people comparable to G2 (in a scaling chain so complex I'm not going to try and explain it), so he's 1.89 gigatons in Dressrosa, but 4.3 gigatons in Wano.

Issho > G3 so 7.57 gigatons

Grount = G3 so 7.57 gigatons

Dice = Zoro, so 7.57 gigatons (GIVE DICE A PROFILE, YOU COWARDS!)

Baccarat = Brook, so 1.89 gigatons

Base Tesoro = G2 Luffy = 1.89 gigatons, that giant golem of his stomped G3 so it is 7.57 gigatons, and that special move of his Golem scales to double Kong Gatling, so it'd be 8x G3 aka 60.59 gigatons. Gold Splash could honestly just go back to scaling to its own 25 gigaton calc.

Wadatsumi is 1.89 gigatons with a steroid but 946.72 megatons in base

Ain should be around 7.57 gigatons via fighting a casual Zoro

Cracker and Awakened Katakuri = 30.295 gigatons via matching G4

Trebol scales above Lao G, so 1.89 gigatons

Golem Pica > Baby 5, so 1.89 gigatons, while Base Pica = casual Zoro = 7.57 gigatons

Tashigi = Monet = Robin, so Tashigi and Monet are 1.89 gigatons

Also, Hina gets scaled to 1.89 gigatons via scaling above Tashigi, while Coby is 1.89 gigatons via being comparable to Tashigi post-TS.

Surume should scale above Base Wadatsumi to Baseline High 7-A (1 gigaton)

Zunesha should be the same since it's 6-C is from its own size

Base Carrot = Base Luffy so 1.89 gigatons

Daruma is the exact same, dude scales to Usopp.

Sai = Lao G = Chinjao, so 1.89 gigatons

Lucci >> Sai, so >> 1.89 gigatons

Bellamy = G2 Luffy, so 1.89 gigatons

Chinjao = G2 Luffy, so 1.89 gigatons

Urouge > Perospero, so 4.3 gigatons

Smoker and Vergo > Sanji, so they're both 1.89 gigatons

Law scales to Vergo and Smoker so he's 1.89 gigatons in Punk Hazard but his Dressrosa AP is 4.3 gigatons via scaling to Buso Doffy who scales above Base Doffy.

Crocodile = base Doffy, so 4.3 gigatons

Brulee has 1.89 gigaton dura via Nami

I think all of Doffy's keys simply scale above his Base, so 4.3 gigatons. Although his strings did block G3 so maybe his strings can scale to that (no, this is not birdcage related)

I listed Base and Zoan Tobiroppo scaling above.

Basil Hawkins as stated above is 4.3 gigatons in base but still High 6-A with his DF.

Hody Jones is literally the same.

Cavendish is equal to Chinjao so 1.89 gigatons in Base and 3.78 gigatons with Hakuba

Jinbei = G2 in Fishman Island so 1.89 gigatons, in Wano he is 4.3 gigatons in Base and 30.295 gigatons with haki or anger

Killer and Kid don't get affected at all, they're both God-Tier already

Nami: Punk Hazard version scales above G2, so 1.89 gigatons, in Wano she scales to 4.3 gigatons

Brook: Punk Hazard version scales above G2, so 1.89 gigatons, in Wano he scales above Base Robin so 4.3 gigatons

Robin: Punk Hazard version scales above G2, so 1.89 gigatons, in Wano she scales to 4.3 gigatons in base and 30.295 gigatons with Giganto and Demonio

Roronoa Zoro and Luffy are stated above, and Wano Luffy just scales to base Ulti so 4.3 Gigatons. Also Post Kata strongest attacks G4 Luffy Shou be 121.18 gigatons (High 6-C).

Fishman Chopper is same (once we get rid of the bad Zoro scaling), Base Wano Chopper is comparable to Base Luffy so 4.3 gigatons

Caesar Clown could at the very least hurt Luffy and Sanji's body, so he's 1.89 gigatons in both keys.

Giolla has 1.89 gigaton durability via taking a blast from Nami

Elizabello in base = Chinjao, so he's 1.89 gigatons

Gladius > Baby 5 and = Nico Robin, so he's 1.89 gigatons

Bartolomeo = Gladius so he's 1.89 gigatons

Dellinger > Ideo = Sai, so they're both 1.89 gigatons

Machvise and Senor Pink = Franky so they're both 1.89 gigatons

Hajrudin >> Machvise so he's 1.89 gigatons

Do the rest on your own, I'm going to sleep.

EDIT: Just finished the rest of the characters.

Look upon my list of scaling and bow, you plebians!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back