• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1062: "Adventure in the Land of Science" (Fan Translations)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know Vegapunk can create 6 bodies while remaining the main 'satellite' of sorts. To make beings that are pretty much human (seemingly) with personalities, thought and emotions, he probably found a way to transplant consciousness altogether. Explains why he can use DFs on objects.
Can't wait to hear more from him or his 6 bodies tbh.

Also Luffy and Bonney is the duo I never knew I needed until now

We know Vegapunk can create 6 bodies while remaining the main 'satellite' of sorts. To make beings that are pretty much human (seemingly) with personalities, thought and emotions, he probably found a way to transplant consciousness altogether. Explains why he can use DFs on objects.
Can't wait to hear more from him or his 6 bodies tbh.
Anybody has seen the movie "9"? In that film; a scientist creates a machine in which he transfered all of his intelligence to its AI but no emocion and it created machines on its image for a chancellor. Said chancellor betrayed the scientist. Later the scientist also creates 9 automatas; all of them given a fragement of his soul & different personalities.

Last edited:
Anybody has seen the movie "9"? In that film; a scientist creates a machine in which he transfered all of his intelligence to its AI but no emocion and it created machines on its image for a chancellor. Said chancellor betrayed the scientist. Later the scientist also creates 9 automatas; all of them given a fragement of his soul & different personalities.
I checked and that's the chopper special-
Is it the one where we first see Gear Second? I don't remember much of it tbh but I'll give it a rewatch

I checked and that's the chopper special-
Is it the one where we first see Gear Second? I don't remember much of it tbh but I'll give it a rewatch
LOL
Nah, it's at the end of movie 7 where he uses gear 2nd for the 1st time, the one with the mechanical island. I only recall Chopper special a better fight the original arc & a wierd timeline.

Last edited:
" Yeah Luffy and his squad are on the island and you may be able to kill one of his weaker buddies and try to escape before they clap your cheeks but we're gonna send you after Vegapunk, the scientist with a huge lab that has huge robotic animals trying to eat you and 6 robots who can clap your cheeks with their devices, there's no way you'd ever kill Luffy or Vegapunk but we're gonna send you there anyway because we don't care about someone who is arguably our most valuable agent, along with his friends, and we want him to get brutally mauled by a Yonko crew just like the previous CP0 agent did at the Onigashima war, and former CP9 agent Who's Who did while carrying an incredibly important and powerful item ( we could have had someone actually strong like Sengoku and Tsuru guard it but we're busy wacking off to barney r34 ) " - the World Government ( supposed to be the incredibly intelligent and morally horrible final boss of the series )

Last edited:
" Yeah Luffy and his squad are on the island and you may be able to kill one of his weaker buddies and try to escape before they clap your cheeks but we're gonna send you after Vegapunk, the scientist with a huge lab that has huge robotic animals trying to eat you and 6 robots who can clap your cheeks with their devices, there's no way you'd ever kill Luffy or Vegapunk but we're gonna send you there anyway because we don't care about someone who is arguably our most valuable agent, along with his friends, and we want him to get brutally mauled by a Yonko crew just like the previous CP0 agent did at the Onigashima war, and former CP9 agent Who's Who did while carrying an incredibly important and powerful item ( we could have had someone actually strong like Sengoku and Tsuru guard it but we're busy wacking off to barney r34 ) " - the World Government ( supposed to be the incredibly intelligent and morally horrible final boss of the series )
I'm not sure if the WG knows that the Strawhats are at Egghead

They don't know the straw hats are there. And CP0 is an infiltration group, I'm pretty sure they can go in undetected if they wanted.
They're going to "infiltrate" an island with 1 person? Doubt it. They'll probably go in there guns blazing

They're going to "infiltrate" an island with 1 person? Doubt it. They'll probably go in there guns blazing
Probably. I mean they should be aware of how powerful a scientist Vegapunk is considering the Seraphims and all. But their plan does seem to be "pretend to give'em Kuma and ice him on the way out". There's no way this goes smoothly for them-

If Lucci and the others like Kaku and Stelly are at least comparable to the Wano CP0 agents, I can see them beating the likes of Sanji and matching Zoro and even making Luffy at least get a tad serious.

Funny detail in the chapter: Punk 01 i.e. Shaka specifically identifies Zoro and Robin as threats despite the fact that Sanji is right there and has a higher bounty than Robin

If Lucci and the others like Kaku and Stelly are at least comparable to the Wano CP0 agents, I can see them beating the likes of Sanji and matching Zoro and even making Luffy at least get a tad serious.
No shot. Wano CP0 agents would get washed by Zoro and Sanji even in 3v2. Just Zoro alone could probably take all three medium-high diff

Your Kenbunshoku Haki is insane
Me with my Kenbunshoku be like:
gundam-new-type.gif

I'm not sure if the WG knows that the Strawhats are at Egghead
tbf they don't know who could be there, though. Also it still doesn't take away from the fact that they're going after Vegapunk for no good reason instead of trying to assassinate the people who are an actual threat.

Funny detail in the chapter: Punk 01 i.e. Shaka specifically identifies Zoro and Robin as threats despite the fact that Sanji is right there and has a higher bounty than Robin
yeah but don't mention that on Worstgen if you wanna keep your heart in your chest

How strong do y'all think Lucci is?

Scabbard level?

Tobiroppo level?

I think he's probably around Scabbard level, while Kaku and Stussy probably range around Tobiroppo level power.

How strong do y'all think Lucci is?

Scabbard level?

Tobiroppo level?

I think he's probably around Scabbard level, while Kaku and Stussy probably range around Tobiroppo level power.
This is better than Reddit. A lot of people over there swear Lucci is gonna be straight fodder. 💀

I personally think they're all going to be Scabbard Level like the other CP0 Agents were

This is better than Reddit. A lot of people over there swear Lucci is gonna be straight fodder. 💀

I personally think they're all going to be Scabbard Level like the other CP0 Agents were
Well, yeah, he'll be fodder. But only to members like Franky, Jinbe, Sanji Zoro and obviously Luffy.

What makes you Lucci's going to be fodder to Franky?
iirc Franky did mid diff a Tobiroppo. Also, I think the World Government is panicking right now because they just nuked a popular island and a Revolutionary saw it, and they're paranoid that someone might know about it and tell others or something. Even still it's incredibly stupid to send CP0 after Vegapunk, should have just sent an Admiral like Fujitora.

Well they probably sent CP0 since they want a quick clean kill and cause as little damage to the equipment as possible. All they're doing is eliminating Vegapunk, not trying to destroy his stuff, so lot's of brute is probably not what they want. Admirals are all about environmental damage and destruction.

Also I honestly think that Oda made the Punk's just so that he can play around with all the different scientist tropes lol.

iirc Franky did mid diff a Tobiroppo. Also, I think the World Government is panicking right now because they just nuked a popular island and a Revolutionary saw it, and they're paranoid that someone might know about it and tell others or something. Even still it's incredibly stupid to send CP0 after Vegapunk, should have just sent an Admiral like Fujitora.
Franky vs. Sasaki was a high diff fight imo, so I really don't see him fodderizing Lucci. But I agree with the rest.

I wonder what Fuji is doing, we haven't seen him since Ch. 957.

iirc Franky did mid diff a Tobiroppo.
As a Franky supporter even i can't call that just a mid-diff. Franky complimented Full Zoan Sasaki's toughness, for most of the fight used his Shogun which is stronger than himself, had to sacrifice the mecha against Sasaki's Hybrid Form in order to win & finished the fight with of his 2 trump card moves. Seriously, we need to give Franky some degree of durability negation thru the heat of the Radical Beam.

Btw, am I the only one who thinks that pre-Mink Medicine Wano Zoro is Zoro's full power once the timeskip ended, and his entire Fishman Island to Dressrosa Key was just him heavily holding back?

As a Franky supporter even i can't call that just a mid-diff. Franky complimented Full Zoan Sasaki's toughness, for most of the fight used his Shogun which is stronger than himself, had to sacrifice the mecha against Sasaki's Hybrid Form in order to win & finished the fight with of his 2 trump card moves. Seriously, we need to give Franky some degree of durability negation thru the heat of the Radical Beam.
I agree with all of this but how is Radical Beam a type of Durability Negation?

I agree with all of this but how is Radical Beam a type of Durability Negation?
It's like Kizaru's laser that negs durability via heat but to a weaker extend of course. The Radical Beam dried up Ikaros Much(the Squidward fishman) who took a punch from the Shogun & quickly got back up on his feet. The RB also broke a door which Sanji could only dent a little because the door could absorbs all shocks thus making it resistant to Sanji's physical attacks but not to the heat of the beam. He oneshot a Number with the RB, but ran away from a Number when using the Shogun. Also he finished off Sasaki with it while the General Cannon failed to do it.

The chad actually threatened BM with this move & she was going to use a small hommie as human shield before he changed target to the Number i mentioned earlier. Tho i wouldn not use the last feat for now: We didn't get see him land the beam so we don't how effective it would've been on her, if at all.

Last edited:
It's like Kizaru's laser that negs durability via heat but to a weaker extend of course. The Radical Beam dried up Ikaros Much(the Squidward fishman) who took a punch from the Shogun & quickly got back up on his feet. The RB also broke a door which Sanji could only dent a little because the door could absorbs all shocks thus making it resistant to Sanji's physical attacks but not to the heat of the beam. He oneshot a Number with the RB, but ran away from a Number when using the Shogun. Also he finished off Sasaki with it while the General Cannon failed to do it.

The chad actually threatened BM with this move & she was going to use a small hommie as human shield before he changed target to the Number i mentioned earlier. Tho i wouldn not use the last feat for now: We didn't get see him land the beam so we don't how effective it would've been on her, if at all.
Let's be fair about that last feat- Big Mom has been shown to be susceptible to beam attacks, since Kidd blew a hole in her with his Damned Punk move, so I would argue that Radical Beam would probably effect her as well.
Also I hope he can upgrade that attack somewhat with Vegapunk's tech somehow, it'd be cool to see him apply more of Vegapunk's stuff to him self and his creations.

That's why I said "if", since only Lucci was ever shown with a mask and that was only one time.

If they aren't on that level, they're going to get flattened.
The other two masked dudes barely got past Drake-tier characters. I don't see Lucci going past Jinbe unless he's got some nutty buffs tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back