• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1062: "Adventure in the Land of Science" (Fan Translations)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other two masked dudes barely got past Drake-tier characters. I don't see Lucci going past Jinbe unless he's got some nutty buffs tbh
Drake is Scabbard level.

Jinbei is not.

I mean Jinbei probably is Scabbard level but nothing scaling-wise has let us say it.

And those masked dudes took an attack from Kazenbo, which matched Base Yamato, and were only slightly hurt by it.

While I don't think Lucci is gonna force Luffy to go all out, I doubt he's this low level grunt that some people think. I definitely think he's gonna give Luffy trouble, just nothing he can't handle. So like, maybe Scabbard or a little above. Unless Lucci got some tricks up his sleeve.

While I don't think Lucci is gonna force Luffy to go all out, I doubt he's this low level grunt that some people think. I definitely think he's gonna give Luffy trouble, just nothing he can't handle. So like, maybe Scabbard or a little above. Unless Lucci got some tricks up his sleeve.
Same. I think the people who expect Lucci to be one shotted are going to be seriously disappointed

Drake is Scabbard level.

Jinbei is not.

I mean Jinbei probably is Scabbard level but nothing scaling-wise has let us say it.
Btw didn't Jinbe launch Big Mom multiple feet once? And that was with a technique that probably wasn't even his strongest one ( after all he didn't use Armament in it )

She was mad skinny, stated to be tired iirc, and couldn't even hurt Chopper

Fishman Karate is dura neg
Does her being skinny hinder her durability? That's a legitimate question btw, I forgot. Also I still don't know how Fishman Karate is dura neg but I don't care lol, point is Jinbe is busted too.

tbh, the WG aren't that big a threat considering how incompetent they are, (Marine) like their best soldier and loyalist (sakazuki) can't do shit because of his situation he has deal with and the other admirals are either crzay, fanatical or do shit to piss him off because of 'muh morale n justice, they sent CP0 agents to there death for a fruitless endeavor of managing to control for there fear of that joyboy prophecy and now this.

like their best soldier and loyalist (sakazuki) can't do shit because of his situation he has deal with and the other admirals are either crzay, fanatical or do shit to piss him off because of 'muh morale n justice,
To be fair:
Kizaru is actually a pretty loyal one
So is Kuzan, but he didn't agree with Akainu's way of leading so he left the Marines
Fujitora seems to be a sort of good guy masquerading as an Admiral so of course he wouldn't completely agree with Akainu and his ways.
Aramaki would be a great character with a great power but he seems really cocky and stupid right now considering he literally ignored Akainu's orders and went to Wano despite being warned not to, and then got jumpscared by an Emperor.

Last edited:
I swear, if I ever manage to finish that One Piece Mass Crossover fanfic of mine (or even make progress on it), the WG is going to be a much bigger and more competent threat for multiple reasons.

Also, a government ruling the entire planet should not have only 3 admirals, especially with all the yonko level people not in the WG.

Also, a government ruling the entire planet should not have only 3 admirals, especially with all the yonko level people not in the WG.
tbf they do have that thing that can wipe large islands like Lulusia completely out of existence.

You gotta remember that not every island has Yonko level characters. There's like 10 at most outside of marijoa.

You gotta remember that not every island has Yonko level characters. There's like 10 at most outside of marijoa.
1. That we know of. And never mind all those near-yonko level commanders (Marco, King, Jozu, etc.), and Scabbard level people who can at least each pose a threat to admiral level people on their own.

1.5. The fact that a single one of these yonko (never mind his commanders who are each near yonko level) almost destroyed the WG's best forces despite numerical inferiority and insane sickness is a huge problem. They literally portray Kaido and BM working together as having the potential to demolish the world government.

2. Sakazuki is stuck doing bureaucratic stuff, Kizaru is lazy (but ruthless if he is serious), Issho is defiant, Garp and Sengoku retired from the Marine Brass, and Greenbull is like the only Admiral currently going places.

3. They still need more top level marines since they have like half or more of the planet to monitor, and asides from Garp, no Vice Admirals come close to Admiral/Scabbard level

1. That we know of. And never mind all those near-yonko level commanders (Marco, King, Jozu, etc.), and Scabbard level people who can at least each pose a threat to admiral level people on their own.
Everyone you just named is a member of an important crew that roams the sea. These are members of Yonko crews, not daily civilians.
1.5. The fact that a single one of these yonko (never mind his commanders who are each near yonko level) almost destroyed the WG's best forces despite numerical inferiority and insane sickness is a huge problem. They literally portray Kaido and BM working together as having the potential to demolish the world government.
You keep thinking of this as power when it's so much more than that.
3. They still need more top level marines since they have like half or more of the planet to monitor, and asides from Garp, no Vice Admirals come close to Admiral/Scabbard level
They don't need admiral/scabbard level to monitor a bunch of civilians.

Sending people on the level of Garp to monitor is one of the stupidest things you can do.

1.5. They literally portray Kaido and BM working together as having the potential to demolish the world government.
That's probably because the Admirals, even if they teamed up to jump them, still couldn't compare to Kaido and BM's combined stats. Even Zoro could only block a combined attack from them for very few seconds, now imagine an even more serious and powerful version of Ocean's Sovereignty against the Admirals, do you think they could survive that?

I'm not sure about that: The Vice Admirals; Pink Rabbit & Brown Pig were both candidates for the Admiral position so they might not be too far away from that level. There's also Sengoku (i forgot the name of his new position) who's ~ Garp level & Kong, an ex-Fleet Admiral.

Last edited:
I'm not sure about that: The Vice Admirals; Pink Rabbit & Brown Pig were both candidates for the Admiral position so they might not be too far away from that level. There's also Sengoku (i forgot the name of his new position) who's ~ Garp level & Kong, an ex-Fleet Admiral.
Well, there's a larger quantity of strong pirates:
Luffy
Shanks
Blackbeard
Big Mom
Kaidou
Mihawk
Shiki ( If he's still around and is as strong as he was years ago )
Zoro
Kidd
Law
Yamato
Kuzan
I could go on but I think that's enough. And, if Vegapunk decides to rebel against the WG due to them sending CP0 after him, then that's technically 7 strong pirates after them.

Okay. I would appreciate some information about this.

You know, now that CP9's former members are in action and all, we might get the douriki stuff back too. Maybe this time Oda won't forget to include Zoan values for the sake of everyone's brains-

Nah, Atlas is still 06 in Viz. So either there's a story reason as to why 06 calls herself Atlas instead of York, or this is an Oda goof up and he accidentally put 06 on her dress instead of 05. If it's the later, Oda will likely put 05 in the coming chapters instead of 06, and then later fix it to 05 when the volume comes out.

You know, now that CP9's former members are in action and all, we might get the douriki stuff back too. Maybe this time Oda won't forget to include Zoan values for the sake of everyone's brains-
Shame we'll never get pre-TS Zoan values.

Okay. I would appreciate some information about this.
I just looked on Viz's Twitter page and there was nothing mentioned about the Punks, they're too busy still mostly hyping up the release of the Bleach Thousand War Arc Anime (can't blame them tbh). But if this was a goof and not just done for story reasons, Oda will fix it like he usually does just like Mr. Cinos already mentioned.

Last edited:
Lost notifications for a bit and didn't realise the chapter was out.

Strange how Kuma is Belle Delphine's father now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back