• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1062: "Adventure in the Land of Science" (Fan Translations)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense. Atlas suddenly getting angry then having the number of "wisdom" instead of wrath was weird as hell on a first read

If Blackbeard got his hands on Law's devil fruit he would be near unstoppable. I also like Law, so I hope that he was not killed, and will ally himself with the Straw Hats again.

If Blackbeard got his hands on Law's devil fruit he would be near unstoppable.
I'd imagine if he knew about the immortality surgery he'd give it to one of his crewmates and get the immortality from them.
He also has Moria on his side, so that crewmate can get revived as a zombie after.. Blackbeard's got hella back-ups going on

Law dying would be kinda amusing, since in the fic I'm probably never gonna resume writing he also dies, but for a different reason...

Wait a second. So-
Vegapunk has 6 bodies. 5 out of 6 are named after moons while one is named after a star (Yoke/Arcturus)
REMIND YOU OF SOMETHING? 1 main body and 6 satellites??
FezQZNaWQAI6bKZ

Wait a second. So-
Vegapunk has 6 bodies. 5 out of 6 are named after moons while one is named after a star (Yoke/Arcturus)
REMIND YOU OF SOMETHING? 1 main body and 6 satellites??
FezQZNaWQAI6bKZ
Great catch. Maybe we just found out what the One Piece planet's moons are named?

Could that be the One Piece planet's name 👀 it's funny that some calcs found the OP world to be twice the size of the sun, and that star's twice the size of the sun... Probably coincidence but it's still cool to think about.
Great catch. Maybe we just found out what the One Piece planet's moons are named?
I genuinely hope so. I've been praying for a moon arc for years, I hope Vegapunk takes us on a short trip there- or to space.

Could that be the One Piece planet's name 👀 it's funny that some calcs found the OP world to be twice the size of the sun, and that star's twice the size of the sun... Probably coincidence but it's still cool to think about.
It's also one of the brightest stars in the night sky and northern celestial hemispshere. Vegapunk is one of the "brightest" One Piece characters ever.

BASICALLY got confirmed this chapter.
Law reversed transmutation with haki. But let's wait till it's out for a more accurate translation.
So, we can gather all df Ability and put it on haki resistance in the haki page, nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back