• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1083: The Truth About That Day (Fan Translation)

lightskin-master-lightskin-prestige.gif

Didn't Momo attempt to bite Aramaki's wooden form and deal no damage?
That's cause he had no Haki, but he actually did pierce it, it just didn't go all the way through like Morley's attack did.
Which is why we're scaling her to him.
But the goon squad came in and strawmanned our argument

Could the Red-haired pirates be the Holy Knights? They are also 9 people (+ the monkey and Rockstar)

There's also the fact that Dragon says the real battle will start when the Holy Knights make a move, and coincidentally, Shanks is finally making a move towards the One Piece at the same time

but he actually did pierce it, it just didn't go all the way through like Morley's attack did.
Which is why we're scaling her to him.
Brother no 😭

Not only did Momo and Morley pierce WOOD, but even if it was as durable as Aramaki's true body, that's not how scaling works

Morley is giant asf and has an equally giant Tridant which allowed her to stab through Aramaki.

Momo bit Aramaki with teeth that are less than 5 inches long.

They both pierced Aramaki, but it's just that Momo's tool that he used to do so doesn't have as much range.

While it's a possibility, I very much doubt that it's Shanks and his crew.

I think there is a reason as to why the central figure looks like Shanks and it isn't coincidental. It's entirely possible that it is a relative of Shanks since Shanks is heavily implied to have Celestial Dragon Blood (possibly Figureland), so maybe it's his brother, his cousin, uncle, or even biological father.

canonically speaking now, is canon uta alive still? considering the event of the movie. I wonder if she will be revelant is all..

Brother no 😭

Not only did Momo and Morley pierce WOOD, but even if it was as durable as Aramaki's true body, that's not how scaling works

Morley is giant asf and has an equally giant Tridant which allowed her to stab through Aramaki.

Momo bit Aramaki with teeth that are less than 5 inches long.

They both pierced Aramaki, but it's just that Momo's tool that he used to do so doesn't have as much range.
This is like saying Sanji breaking Queen's metal arm isn't impressive because it's just metal.
And y'know, somehow we scale every other Admiral's Logia to H6A ( Kizaru making a light sword capable of clashing with a real one, for example, and Akainu's magma taking a hit from Marco and Vista ) but when it comes to Aramaki he's suddenly "just wood" despite said wood not even having much of a dent in it when Yamato hit it.
And I do not care about the size of the attacks, both pierced him, Morley just cut much deeper. So either way she scales due to doing what Momo and Yamato couldn't.

No, I seriously don't like Vista scaling to Yonko level. He has no solid feats to show for it (I had the same opinion about Ace too before it was shown that he fought Yamato on equal terms)
He did clash with Mihawk tbf.
Light doesn't have durability, so it being solidified doesn't mean anything.
??
It didn't? It literally passed through him.
It didn't, we even see SFX indicating they hit him.
How do we know?
Wdym?

No, I seriously don't like Vista scaling to Yonko level. He has no solid feats to show for it (I had the same opinion about Ace too before it was shown that he fought Yamato on equal terms)
No one said he's Yonko Level. He clashed with Mihawk, and should be stronger than others twin-sword users.

Back