• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1083: The Truth About That Day (Fan Translation)

Ice level Zoro??
I prayed for times like these
maxresdefault.jpg

CP0 Top Tiers > Revolutionary Commanders since it was only the fodder CP0 who were impressed by the revolutionary army, LFG.

before anyone tries to say something, we literally see this when Jozu rams into Kuzan.
Shattered him to pieces and made him bleed. Keep in mind Kuzan could take a kick from Marco and did this with just a regular, shaped piece of ice.
This is so wrong, Jozu struck Kuzan's head which remained solid immediately after the blow while his lower half broke as it was already in logia form due to WB attempting to strike him one page prior:
2AvDdLb.png
Tol0n8j.png

This is so wrong, Jozu struck Kuzan's head which remained solid immediately after the blow while his lower half broke as it was already in logia form due to WB attempting to strike him one page prior:
2AvDdLb.png
Tol0n8j.png
D-Do you not see him reforming his head and lower half in the second one?
Whitebeard didn't even get his lower half, that was the entire point of the first one.

Also again, literally nobody said their Logia dura ~ Their real body's dura
I'm saying his Logia body is still sturdy and isn't "wood level" like y'all are saying.

D-Do you not see him reforming his head and lower half in the second one?
Whitebeard didn't even get his lower half, that was the entire point of the first one.
I see him reforming after he was already hit. His head was hit and it didn't turn into his element, it did when he was regenerating his body whole.
Whitebeard didn't get his lower half because Aokiji reformed his logia body to avoid a hit, as I said his lower half was already in logia form.

Logia's can turn into their logia forms after they were solidified and damaged all they want, similar to Crocodile but that doesn't change anything.
aoVsLIQ.png

Also again, literally nobody said their Logia dura ~ Their real body's dura
I'm saying his Logia body is still sturdy and isn't "wood level" like y'all are saying.
My instance is that they can be their usual element durability, but they can also be way more durable than that, because everyone can train their DF

I see him reforming after he was already hit. His head was hit and it didn't turn into his element, it did when he was regenerating his body whole.
Whitebeard didn't get his lower half because Aokiji reformed his logia body to avoid a hit, as I said his lower half was already in logia form.

Logia's can turn into their logia forms after they were solidified and damaged all they want, similar to Crocodile but that doesn't change anything.
aoVsLIQ.png
You can see ice is missing from his head and lower body, so..

Uh, what are you arguing here? That cp0 statement is invalid or that lucci and kaku are more impressive than the revolutionarys?
I wouldn't say the latter after this chapter.
Just 2 could handle 2 Admirals, even though neither side seems to have gotten hurt yet, and Morley sliced Aramaki's hand off.
She didn't use Haki, but she still did it.
And keep in mind Sabo is considerably above those 2.
Really impressive when ya think about it

Just 2 could handle 2 Admirals, even though neither side seems to have gotten hurt yet, and Morley sliced Aramaki's hand off.
Well I can't argue with that.

Sabo got that dawg in him.

Unlike Ace, who just has the red dawg's fist in him.

Giggity

Personal opinion: Admirals and Regular Commanders < Ivankov < Sabo < Dragon

Imagine Awakened Jabra, but with Fullbody Buso Haki (like what Vergo used) slapped on top of his Tekkai Kenpo.
I'm afraid he's still an IJ victim.
Sanji the 2nd commander of a Yonko for a reason 💪 💪 🔥
The gap was 0.917%.

We literally upscale that kind of gap on this wiki no problem.
Yeah Kaku was slightly above in Doriki, and they get further amps with their fruits.

Back