• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread #2

@PaChi - Robin has fought characters stronger than what could stalemate Franky.

And no. Zeus seems to react based on how strong his user is. When Nami used Zeus with her Weather Eggs, it didn't even hurt Big Mom, but when Zeus was discharged while connected to Big Mom, he hurt her.

Not to mention i seriously doubt Zeus is strong by himself.

If Nami ends up one-shotting a commander of a Yonko w/ Zeus, then i guess she'd be affected.

Yoh Asakura8 said:
lol. I kinda love last ep. kept it's pace and added few impressive fillers. next ep looks like it'll be 2 eps of big mom's backstory. the pacing in the preview looks like it'll end on big mom fighting the giants. after that would be bigmom finding a new place then eating them hopefully, unless they add fillers to big mom becoming yonko in the 2nd ep.
I've been looking at the titles of the next 4 episodes from its wiki. It seems to be following the 1 chapter per episode rule as the 837 mentions Carmel disappear, 838 mentions the assassination plot of Big Mom, and 839 mentions Germa 66.

I feel if we see bon again itll be in a later war esc arc where they go up against the celestial dragons and bon brings Doffy with him from impel down, maybe a war vs the WG is good excuse for all sorts of allies to reappear to back up the staw hats similar to how 50 or so allied crews showed up with whitebeard at marineford I could see people from water 7 fishman island alabasta, drum island whiskey peak lola's group hell I hope bon brings back my girl Golden Week and the rest of Baroque works.

Maybe if the series is Continent level or something by that time, it'd mean Doffy also got stronger in prison like Crocodile. Lol.

It'll be applied at a later time, I believe Cin was making his first priority the upper mid tiers of the verse rather than the speed.

@PaChi - Robin has fought characters stronger than what could stalemate Franky

I was referring to the Shogun, btw.

Franky should be stronger than Robin when he has the shogun, considering the fact that pre-skip he was the strongest of the mid-tier trio.

@Burning its actually a common theory that if a all out war against the celestial dragons were to occur some of the strawhats older enemies would have an excuse to come back enemy of my enemy and soforth hell I could see arlong make a return in that scenario and I think I mentioned earlier that I think Kuro may return as a Cipher pol Aegis 0 and that would also likely be a point where possibly the emperors might even team up at this point its all speculation and likely we wont see this showdown for at least 5 years

Favorite Straw Hats:

Robin > Luffy > Franky > Brook > Jinbe > Zoro > Sanji > Nami > Usopp > Chopper

Favourite straw hats:

Sanji (post whole cake) > Jinbe > Luffy > Robin > Franky > Zoro > Brook> Chopper > Nami > Usopp

Okay, let me mention mine:

Luffy -> Zoro -> Sanji -> Robin -> Brook -> Usopp -> Chopper -> Nami -> Franky -> Jinbe.

Zoro and Luffy are interchangeable.

Favorite Straw Hats:

Luffy > Sanji > Usopp > Chopper > Robin > Brook > Franky = Zoro > Nami

(Or Luffy > Sanji > Usopp > Chopper > Robin > Brook > Franky = Zoro > Jinbe > Nami if we count Jinbe)

fav strawhats: Usopp > Brook > Vivi > Sanji > Ceasar > Franky > Carrot > Jinbe > Robin > Zoro > Luffy > Chopper > Nami I don't think too many people share my taste in favorites as was stated earlier also I agree with luffyplayer buggy is tier 0

It's pretty easy to find online... Just look at the One Piece subreddit.

So, the guys saying Dragon would crash Reverie to declare war on the Celestial Dragons were right.

What would Betty's ability be? Empathic Manipulation?

Back