• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread #2

I think one piece top tiers (yonko lvl / possibily admirals & don sai. garp scales with yonko's at his prime) have a possible multi continent dc as of right now since chinjoa was introduced. people say he didn't split the entire ice continent well, why is he gonna? he would've lost his treasure. he said he could and has been said by others that he could. that's my 1st argument. my second being that we did see him split a large portion of it with ease, and he fact that the ice continent is likely 20-100x more durable than an actual continent. reason being is 1. fire can't melt it 2. pickaxes can't scratch it. 3. super strong pirates know about it and have no way of scratching the surface. 4. when don chinjoa lost his drill head he couldn't scratch the surface either. a tiny portion of the continent itself wasn't phased. like, if I went to Africa right now with a pickaxe I would be capable of digging a hole with no effort.

Just because it was called the 'Ice Continent' doesn't mean it was literally a continent. From what we could see in his flashback panels, the field of ice that he split is not large at all.

I do have a second argument. even if the name "ice continent doesn't imply that it's an actual continent then it's fair to say that it is one of the largest islands given it's name "ice continent". he' not trying to split the entire continent, he was only merely trying to gain access to his treasure. so that feat was done wih no effort at all. when don chinjao tries goe all out, his eyes go white & when he tries his beard go ssj. also a grain of that ice could be comparable to a multicity block.

the anime was good. I was hoping for 1 and a half of 2 eps of big mom's flashback but they kinda went slow pace near the half way through her back story. the animation was actually consistent all the way through. but next episode should be promising considering we have germa on the move now. can't wait to see ichiji.

PaChi2 said:
Does anybody think that doflamingo may die?
I have feeling about that,also about this chapter holy shit,i'm speechless....an giant straw hat? Wow,this also increased the amount of mysteries in OP and increasing our hype and theory (especially in my local website country) here!

Magellan should be the closest thing to admiral lvl. doffy should be safe. cuz I want doffy to come back on a whole crocodile upgrade.

It's nice to want eternal youth when you're in a position to get it and I'm sure he'd still like to get it, but at this point he's lost everything and he's just enjoying the ride.

Yoh Asakura8 said:
what country are you from if you don't mind me asking. good too know countries that are huge one piece fans.
Indonesia,and OP indo fandom is really insane,i mean they make so much theory that i can't counted.

Indonesia,and OP indo fandom is really insane,i mean they make so much theory that i can't counted.

I'm 100% sure that country don't exist in anywhere.

Eh termos papua,jangan sembarangan ente ya,tuh negara masih ada sampe sekarang,ente aja yang udah lupain semua dan tinggal di celah ruang dan dimensi. ..:v </s>

latest chapter was lit. Luffy is friends with three princesses. VIVI or Rebecca guys?? Its so hard for me to decide lol. A giant Strawhat just like Luffy is in the Holy Palace. Could it belong to a giant?? or...a Devil. Its awesome, this chapter was lit.

idk Rebecca kinda stands out to me too...i also like her personality which kinda matches Luffy. I love Vivi too so its so hard

Back