• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OP OC Contest v2: Gotta Go Fast Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copetan

Your local Minecraft addict
They/Them
Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Remember the last time we had the OverPowered Original Character contest? It was, like, in the beginning of the year. The problem was, we never completely finished that contest, and we're sorry because of that. There weren't any preset judges, and the ones that were going to be judges weren't constantly active, and not everyone had turned in their submissions... but not today! This time, I'm going to be judge, and there will be none of these "extensions" because I'm only going to give you one week to complete your characters. Now, in order to give you exactly one week, I'm not going to include the rules in this post. This is just going to be a "sign-up sheet" thread, so we know exactly who is participation in this contest, and so everyone has an equal amount of time of making their character. Once we have enough participants, the rules will be released, and then you can start planning on your character's abilities! Sign up, start imagining dank OPOCs, and have fun!

EDIT: Sign-up Post CLOSED, go here now

EDIT: Read Post #22

EDIT: LIST OF PARTICIPANTS:

• Ryukama
  • IAmTheBreadMan32
  • ArbitraryNumbers
  • Darkanine
  • TurboTriangle601
  • TISSG7Redgrave
  • The Doctor - Time Lord Victorious

A bunch of overppowered OCs in one place. My OCs are probably going to be too weak for this.

Thebluedash said:
A bunch of overppowered OCs in one place. My OCs are probably going to be too weak for this.
I'll include a list of recommendations alongside the list of rules, once it's released

IAmTheBreadMan32 said:
How much ppl do we need for this Contest?

I haven't considered that, I guess the amount that I deem necessary. Seven is enough (I was thinking five), but I'll let more people sign up just in case they want to.

I'd really like to see the rules so I can see what I'm supposed to do here.

Sorry. I'm a bit eager to put my creativity to the test.

ArbitraryNumbers said:

Same here, dude. I'm already thinking of ideas for my OC.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
You'll have to wait! Everybody has the right to a fair chance in this contest, so everyone has to have exactly one week of planning and making their OC's

Okay, because I can tell that a few of you cannot wait for the rules to be released so you can start on your OCs, I will release the rules on Wednesday, August 24, 2016, at 12 P.M., Noon, Pacific Time (hopefully). Remember, once the rules are released, the sign-up entry thread (this thread) will be closed, so if you know of someone who would like to participate, tell them to sign up before the deadline! I have no idea how to end this post, so I'll stop here.

can it be OCs that already exist like the ones I made some time ago?

TISSG7Redgrave said:
can it be OCs that already exist like the ones I made some time ago?
Rules come out in an hour and ten minutes, so you'll have to wait for an answer!

I might be late at posting the rules, but the deadline is still going to be exactly a week after the rules are posted

This sign-up post is CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back