• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paperboy and Big Rigs

Thomas the Tank Engine and Lightning Mcqueen reach that much energy ccasually.

Anyways, stop commenting on the flash vs big rigs threads, i wont reply there anymore.

Alright. Anyway, even if the speed wasn't just a glitch, the 3-A would still have to go, we can't use kinetic energy if the object is faster than the speed of light.

Amitabha (Touhou Project) and Lucifer Morningstar (DC Comics) are faster than the glitched speed, though the truck does eventually become omnipresent. 9-B for trucks should be correct, as that's where regular car crashes can get and trucks aren't larger by enough to jump into 9-A.

What you have to consider is that being able to go in reverse is a main feautre of every single truck out there, so if that thing can go in reverse with that much acceleration it should be valid because its a core function of what a truck does.

One advatange that the truck has by itself is that it has infinite gasoline, and thus, its impossible to incapacitate by making it run out of fuel

It only goes that fast due to shoddy programming resulting in there being no reverse speed cap. It even messes up graphics and stuff on the screen. Big rigs is one of those things that's really better off staying on joke battles where it is.

I made this first draft on the Truck Vs Flash thread:

Tier: 10-B by themselves, 9-B with their truck

Name: Unknown

Origin: Big Rigs Over the Road Racing

Classification: Truck driver

Powers and Abilities: Vehicular Mastery

Attack Potency: Human level by themselves, Wall level with their truck (Most trucks can generate this amount of energy)

Speed: Human level by themselves, SuperHuman with truck

Lifting Strength: Unknow

Striking Strength:
Unknow

Durability:
Human level by themselves, Street level with truck (Most trucks have this durability)

Stamina: Average

Range: Extended Melee

Standard Equipment: Truck

Intelligence: At least average.

Weaknesses: None Notable

Durability is probably 9-C. 9-C stuff damages vehicles, and car crashes are not good for either party.

Yeah, but you cannot just eliminate a core funcction of a truck.

If a car can reverse at MFTL+ speeds, it doesnt matter if it is not realistic, because, if you havent noticed, its ficction.

Stamina

Thing is, big rigs is not a setting where that would make any sense, nor is there an ingame acknowledgement of that. It's clearly a glitch, and as such can't be used. Even otherwise its an outlier.

The point is not that it isn't realistic; the point is that it wasn't supposed to be like that in the game, that only happens because of a programming error, the creators put it in there by accident, it's a glitch.

The game doesn't actually cap it there though, it just counts you as everywhere and you win by default. Remove the wincon, and you could theoretically accelerate until your computer crashes due to there not being a coded limit. Again, it's a glitch. Not usable. Also it takes literal hours to accelerate there, it wouldn't even be applicable anyways.

You need to prove that it was the intent, not that it wasn't. That's how the Burden of Proof works.

Even if we do manage to find legit stats for the truck, it might still not get added, since Big Rigs is so plotless that this might as well not even be a character.

Paper Boy might work tho, he seems to be skillful with his bike, and is strong enough to break a window by casually throwing paper at it (if I'm not mistaken, you can do that in real life, but I think it takes effort).

Windows are actually pretty easy to break, if the newspaper weighs enough. Source: The countless small children who've broken windows with rubber balls and the like

Yes, he dodges a physical attack from the dude. That's not concept manip. Not everything to do with a grim reaper like figure is conceptual. The fact that it's dodged would preclude any sort of resist either, he'd have to tank a hit for that. There's no indication of anything conceptual going on.

Axtually the burden of proof is on you, since you are claiming it is agaimst 'dev intent'

If anything this mentality of havinf dev intent be above feats would make Harry Potter FTL and Multiversal Rick Sanchez.

I can make my friend put on a skull mask and swing farm equipment at me too, I can't all of a sudden warp the concepts of reality.

That sounds 9-C but it's probably best to get a calc on that. Apparently sledgehammers are 9-B when used by otherwise 10-Bs, and you can probably break a tombstone with less, but considering that it's from throwing newspapers idk.

It is a glitch. Plain and simple. It's on you to prove that it isn't regardless of the fact that all else would indicate that it is. Do you want high 3-A a lot of video game characters due to infinite damage glitches not explicitly stated by the devs to be glitches?

You also shouldn't extrapolate duplication from no newspaper limit. If he's not shown to use that to replenish newspapers, you can't add it. That's likely a game mechanic.

He also has limited newspapers in the arcade and genesis games.

Back