• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
"How in the Hell did you get here?" Michael sounded genuinely shocked. "You were back in the RV."

He then shook his head. "More importantly, you don't just find clouds inside of buildings."

"Unless it behaves like regular Stands, I don't know how to hurt a cloud. Could go both ways at this point."

"Okay, screw it, Imma just..." Michael says as he manifests Shoot to Thrill once more, attempting to punch the cloud.

STT's fist passes through the cloud, swirling it around a little.

The man wakes up, confusedly looking around.

The man briefly stumbles back, before looking at Michael with rage in his eyes. All of a sudden the cloud shoots towards Michael's head.

Michael ducks out of the way.

"Nice try asshole," Michael says as he kicks at one of his legs.

The cloud flies back at Michael, surrounding his head. Immediately his breath is take away and he can't feel anything on his face.

The stand user grabs his shin in pain.

Don't Stop Me Now goes to punch the cloud, using his launching abilities, which, even if the punch does not connect, should allow it to send away the cloud.

The cloud is blown away by the resultant wind from the punch.

"What's going on?" The man yells.

"I'm beating the **** out of you and your pet cloud, that's what!" Michael says as he gets to his feet, bullrushing the man despite shortness of breath, and front facelock suplexing him with noticeable effort.

Before Michael can lift the man up, the cloud rockets towards him again, this time encasing him entirely. Michael feels like there's no air around any of his body and that he can barely move as he lies on the floor. The man doesn't move on the floor

Of for ****'s sake, think.

Just before Michael runs out of air, Shoot to Thrill pops out, even more annoyed than usual, and activates Hell or High Water, using it's water manipulation abilities to try and break open the cloud.

I'll try to help him

Hello, Goodbye creates a Portal Door beneat Michael, to make gravity move him away from inside the cloud.

The other end of the portal is placed in the same room, but away from the cloud and on the cealing, so that the Biker stand user will fall on his feet.

Edwellken said:
"Ahh um..."
Jessica looks around the room for anything to use.
There are a few bags of dirt, fertilizer, and various seeds, a fire alarm, and many potted cocoa plants.

Michael manages to get his head up for one moment before getting swallowed again.

"And remember kids, do do drugs."

Michael eats the cocaine from the inside-out.

"You do not define me, THOT"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back