• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Holy shit I'm gone for a few hours and you've already made close to a hundred posts

Rodri "Dante" said:
U KNOW WAT? MAYBE U NEED TO READ THE FIRST INTERMISION TO UNDER STAND Y I LIEK IT.
I never said it didn't have effort put into it. Hell, it looks damn impressive even, but...over 8000 pages? Yeah, no, even I can't waste my life that much.

Seol404 said:
Holy shit I'm gone for a few hours and you've already made close to a hundred posts
Gotta give it to Dark, he might not be good for much, but when he gets shitposting, he reeeeeeeeeeeeeally gets shitposting.

Oh, and I also made this. Enjoy your nightmares.

Seol404 said:
Because Crabwhale believed that a T.rex could solo an Indominus Rex, Kraken, Iblis, lvl 40 Indominus, and a Godzillark.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Because Crabwhale believed that a T.rex could solo an Indominus Rex, Kraken, Iblis, lvl 40 Indominus, and a Godzillark.
It was a joke. All my replies are jokes. I'm a joke. You're a joke. Everyone's a joke. Everything's a joke. DO YOU GET IT YET?

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Hes not wrong tho

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Hes not wrong tho
Thanks, though please do NOT start this again. Cus, you know, we only got 47 messages left.

Wait what happens after we hit 500 replies?

Shit, you know what? This is gonna sound really lame and all, but thinking back to all these threads, how it all started and how this is going to be the last one (for a while at least), it almost makes me feel...emotional...

Crabwhale said:
Shit, you know what? This is gonna sound really lame and all, but thinking back to all these threads, how it all started and how this is going to be the last one (for a while at least), it almost makes me feel...emotional...
yeah me too,

Crabwhale said:
Press F to pay respect

Yellowpig10 said:
these threads are true icons of shitposting, sort of like the next gen colossal quotes
Not quite, but they do represent something similar (to me at least). These threads are the first time since the Great Exodus (Alex, Tabbender etc leaving), that this community really feels (again, to me at least) like uniting to pour all our thoughts and jokes and memes into one single glorious shitposting saga that has reinvigorated the spirit of JBW: not just a place for shitty jokes or bad memes, overpowered godmodes or stupidly weak trashbags, but above all, a place of F U N.

Crabwhale said:
Seol404 said:
Wait what happens after we hit 500 replies?
We already explained: we can't post anymore messages.
I meant what do we do after this thread closes

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Hes not wrong tho
Listen, we had some laughs and fun with your joke but now we must get serious. You can't honestly claim that a T.rex would even last an instantaneous moment in time against the KRAKEN. The Kraken's infinitely bigger, stronger, more durable, more versatile, superior in every way. And via the TWO Indominuses pinning the T.rex, the T.rex couldn't even move. There is literally no chance for the T.rex to win.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Hes not wrong tho
Listen, we had some laughs and fun with your joke but now we must get serious. You can't honestly claim that a T.rex would even last an instantaneous moment in time against the KRAKEN. The Kraken's infinitely bigger, stronger, more durable, more versatile, superior in every way. And via the TWO Indominuses pinning the T.rex, the T.rex couldn't even move. There is literally no chance for the T.rex to win.
Yes, that's why it's a JOKE. We were comparing the power of Memetic T. rex. And if I remember correctly, you did the same thing with Movie Prime and G1 Prime.

Code:
 O O ' ___

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Hes not wrong tho
Yes, that's why it's a JOKE. We were comparing the power of Memetic T. rex. And if I remember correctly, you did the same thing with Movie Prime and G1 Prime.
Code:
 O O ' ___
Yes, because the Kraken could just swat the T.rex with one of its tentacles because it's way bigger and has a much longer reach.

And yes, because Movie Prime would dodge every punch G1 Prime threw at him. Also, his Energon swords will do much much more than just scratch the robo-germs off G1 Prime's armor via a quantum electric generator with a max yield of one thousand degrees Celsius and a burn rate of five kilojoules per second. Or Movie Prime could just bring in Movie Grimlock and then bye bye G1 Prime since he could just chomp down on G1 Prime.

Well guys, we're nearing the end. Holy shit, feels like this shit has been going on forever. Don't regret that shit though, totally worth it. Honestly, this has been the best shit I've ever seen on this site. I really don't have much to say than thank you for all this weird shit. Wait, perhaps the true memes were the friendships we made along the way...

Anyways, I'll leave you with one more song
Despacito II-0
Despacito II-0

I think you will all agree that this masterpiece is most appropriate for the end of all this madness

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Hes not wrong tho
Yes, that's why it's a JOKE. We were comparing the power of Memetic T. rex. And if I remember correctly, you did the same thing with Movie Prime and G1 Prime. O O
Code:
 ' ___
Yes, because the Kraken could just swat the T.rex with one of its tentacles because it's way bigger and has a much longer reach.
And yes, because Movie Prime would dodge every punch G1 Prime threw at him. Also, his Energon swords will do much much more than just scratch the robo-germs off G1 Prime's armor via a quantum electric generator with a max yield of one thousand degrees Celsius and a burn rate of five kilojoules per second. Or Movie Prime could just bring in Movie Grimlock and then bye bye G1 Prime since he could just chomp down on G1 Prime.
Right, suuuuuuuure, T. rex vs Kraken is so much less believeable than a Building Level stomping a Planet Level character. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Also, just as a side note, 5 kilojoules is actually not all that much energy at all.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Hes not wrong tho
Yes, that's why it's a JOKE. We were comparing the power of Memetic T. rex. And if I remember correctly, you did the same thing with Movie Prime and G1 Prime. O O '
Code:
 ___
Right, suuuuuuuure, T. rex vs Kraken is so much less believeable than a Building Level stomping a Planet Level character. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Also, just as a side note, 5 kilojoules is actually not all that much energy at all.
are you guys really gonna end this awesome shitpost series with an arguement about a t rex fighting a kraken?

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Hes not wrong tho
Yes, that's why it's a JOKE. We were comparing the power of Memetic T. rex. And if I remember correctly, you did the same thing with Movie Prime and G1 Prime. O O '
Code:
 ___
No, it's actually more believable. The Kraken could just kill the T.rex with one of its tentacles since they bashed through stone buildings with ease.

Also, stop wanking G1. Movie could either just bring in Grimlock or weave around G1 cutting him down to pieces.

Yeah, you know what? Sinestro is right. This thread deserves a better conclusion than that, and I have in mind the perfect thing

Yellowpig10 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Hes not wrong tho
Yes, that's why it's a JOKE. We were comparing the power of Memetic T. rex. And if I remember correctly, you did the same thing with Movie Prime and G1 Prime. O O ' ___
are you guys really gonna end this awesome shitpost series with an arguement about a t rex fighting a kraken?
"fighting"?

That's a HUGE overstatement. The Kraken could instantly kill the T.rex with one of its tentacles.

Rodri "Dante" said:
I can neither confirm nor deny that. However, you do understand that I will steal the shit out of that picture, right?

Yellowpig10 said:
Through the Tables and the Memes - A Visual Experience-2
Through the Tables and the Memes - A Visual Experience-2

no, THIS is how you end things off
This is still the greatest masterpiece of Meme Music

Emotional Titanic Flute (EAR RAPE)
Emotional Titanic Flute (EAR RAPE)

Back