• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Dark, stop ruining our karaoke night! Isn't it enough that you already ruined that one really cool loking picture of Titanfall?
Oh really? Is karaoke saying "****" twice?
Enjoy your punishment of definitely not being allowed in the Celestial Kingdom.
No desire to repeat what I've said in the past, but since you brought it up again:
I DO NOT CARE IN THE SLIGHTEST BIT
How dare you insult Heavenly Father's realm!!!!!
Clash of the Titans Kraken (23)
Release the Kraken!!!!!
And before you send the ************* T-Rex...
Indominus rex
I send... the Indominus Rex!

Checkmate, mate.
Rexy already threw that little bitch into the Mosasaurus.
Checkmate, m8.
Only because of Blue the Raptor who would kill your butt in an instant!

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Dark, stop ruining our karaoke night! Isn't it enough that you already ruined that one really cool loking picture of Titanfall?
No desire to repeat what I've said in the past, but since you brought it up again:
Release the Kraken!!!!!
Indominus rex

Checkmate, mate.
Checkmate, m8.
You can't beat Rexy mate. Fathead doesn't get out-fatheaded. The only reason I. rex even got close to killing her is because of old age.

Thistrex
Your argument has just been rendered invalid and lesbian.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Release the Kraken!!!!!
Indominus rex

Checkmate, mate.
Checkmate, m8.
Firstiblis01
Images (7)
Jurassic World The Game Indominus Rex (83)
And now I summon Iblis, ARK Survival Evolved Godzilla, and the lvl 40 Indominus Rex to aid both Indominus Rex and Kraken! How can you possibly handle 5 opponents at once!?

TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Release the Kraken!!!!!
Indominus rex

Checkmate, mate.
I send my Kraken
Overlord Kraken
Overlord Kraken (1)
NOW THIS IS WAR OVO

U ded Dark

Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Release the Kraken!!!!!
Indominus rex

Checkmate, mate.
I send my Kraken
Overlord Kraken
Overlord Kraken (1)
NOW THIS IS WAR OVO
U ded Dark
The sword is immediately melted by my sword

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Release the Kraken!!!!!
Indominus rex

Checkmate, mate.
Checkmate, m8.
You can't beat Rexy mate. Fathead doesn't get out-fatheaded. The only reason I. rex even got close to killing her is because of old age.
How can you possibly handle Iblis, Kraken, ARK Godzilla, lvl 40 Indominus Rex, and normal Indominus Rex!?

FATALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheDarkSide857 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Release the Kraken!!!!!
Indominus rex

Checkmate, mate.
Checkmate, m8.
Firstiblis01
Images (7)
And now I summon Iblis, ARK Survival Evolved Godzilla, and the lvl 40 Indominus Rex to aid both Indominus Rex and Kraken! How can you possibly handle 5 opponents at once!?
Easy, with THIS:

Thistrex
All your arguments as of this picture have been rendered lesbian.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Release the Kraken!!!!!
Indominus rex

Checkmate, mate.
Checkmate, m8.
Firstiblis01
Images (7)
Easy, with THIS:
Thistrex
Thistrex (1)

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Release the Kraken!!!!!
Indominus rex

Checkmate, mate.
Checkmate, m8.
Firstiblis01
Images (7)
Easy, with THIS:
Thistrex
Thistrex (1)
Oh great, you're feeding Rexy. Don't see how that hepls your argument but still, it's the thought that matters.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Release the Kraken!!!!!
Indominus rex

Checkmate, mate.
Checkmate, m8.
Firstiblis01
Images (7)
Easy, with THIS:
Thistrex
Thistrex (1)
Oh great, you're feeding Rexy. Don't see how that hepls your argument but still, it's the thought that matters.
No, Cyber-Akuma killed Rexy with a kamehameha down her throat like what Godzilla did to that MUTO.

Still don't see how that's not feeding her. Oh, and "killed" is a strong word. He just put a few Xs over her eyes.

Yeah, bu the difference is that the MUTO is a bitch that relies on team camping to win fights. Rexy on the other hand is a known team/camper killer (with the Velociraptors in the first movie and the I. rex from World respectively).

Crabwhale said:
Still don't see how that's not feeding her. Oh, and "killed" is a strong word. He just put a few Xs over her eyes.
Yeah, bu the difference is that the MUTO is a bitch that relies on team camping to win fights. Rexy on the other hand is a known team/camper killer (with the Velociraptors in the first movie and the I. rex from World respectively).
No, the MUTO would clap and squish Rexy between her hands.

The Kraken would also clap and squish Rexy between his hands.

And so would Iblis.

And Godzilla.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:

And so would Iblis.

And Godzilla.
Wrong. Godzilla and it are actually equals.

https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/T-rex_(double_wanked)

Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
i beat you all with my conceptual dinosaur
Abtract dinosaur
Evil Cater: *ERASES CONCEPTUAL DINOSAUR*
Conceprula Dinosaur has Dino-Godly regen and Type T Immortality,
so He come back and eats Evil Cater on a conceptual level.
Yes, simply his ERASURE HAXES. Any of his "keys" actual ERASING Capacities simply ERASE all 'Tiering System Structures or At Least Extra-Omni-Impossible to Defineshenanigans (even with LESS THAN -∞ KI, or even negative values of it aka PLUS FI). He can ERASE those who are much far boundlessly beyond Aleversal LV∞^TRUE EXTRANITY, etc. spam above All Untierables aka Far Above All True Tiers and Non-Tiers. He can ERASE All existing and Non-Existing Carers, 'No-Carers, and far Beyond their meanings. He can ERASE All Absolutely True Existing, Non-Existing Untierables and far Beyond all their meanings and terms. He can ERASE All Existing and Non-Existing Beyond-Low Aleversal LVs. He can ERASE All Absolutely True Existing and Non-Existing Undefinables and a lot of Far Beyond their meanings and terms. He can ERASE All Absolutely True Existing and Non-Existing Far-Beyond-Mid Aleversal LVs. He can ERASE All Absolutely True Existing and Non-Existing Statless and FAR FAR FAR Beyond all their meanings and terms. He can ERASE All Absolutely True Existing and Non-Existing Beyond-Far-Above-All-High Aleversal LVs and far far far far far and far above beyond absolutely all meanings and terms you can imagine. He can ERASE All Absolutely True Multiple Extranite Far Above All [1]. He can ERASE All Absolutely True Existing and Non-Existing FAR-BEYOND-ALL-Alemniscient LVs and so much far Beyond all beyonds above all beyonds of far beyond all exising and non-existing meanings and terms you can imagine. He can ERASE All Absolutely True Multiple Extranite Far Above All Beyonds of Far Beyond numbers of [2]. He can ERASE even All Absolutely True Far Beyond Extra-Omni-Above-All-Far-*******-Beyond-[3]^AWSM-MAX (He can powering up to levels. above Triwesomite), can erase [4] and even [5], even this MAX LVs etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.……………………

ÔÖª He can ERASE Even True Far Beyond At the very, VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY least Imposible to Define Ultimate and Perfect Zarimio Kronilongus Akastamero Silla Mesa Block Nega Naga Magica Photo Moto Sarimoto Tera Trotonamero Superior and Hyperior Necro Nousterdam Makila Louwindortserm Post-Incommensurably Hypermathematical Meta-Above Outermathematical Immeasurable Inconmensurablesness SPIRALWILLTAIKYOMINATION PIS and Hype Boosted CIS Buster Erasion Inducing Beta Alfa Gamma Yotta Omega Trota Noruega Greek Words Numbers and Letters Tromboski Mumbo Jumbo Salgo Vamos Mambo Jombo Yup Lop Jimbo Limbo Trans Inner-Conceptual Zoboomafooversal Impossibly Outerpotential Lookidortsone Magifroggiphysics Legendary Super Duper Lambdatastic Rhyso Storstirogoniksto Impro-deprob-post-probably Casuallly Decausal-acausal-causality Boundlessly Boundless Above Bondlessness Insert Overused Words Here Motorielly Spooktriggery Ovotechnical Kiloboosting Koosterm Sooder Mugger Master Fooder Heavenly Magical and Transcendentally Transcendence Above Aboveness of Manyfinites of Oter-Hyper-Mega-Multi-Complex-Omni-Not-Omni-And-Semi-Omni-Transcendents Who Transcend Transcendence Over Hyperomnipotence Beyond Beyondeness Above Absolute Unquestionable Omnipotence Author Killer Over 8000th Wall Interaction and Erasure Over Breaking Complex Realities and Non-Reality Fictional Realness to the MAXIMUM Beyond Imagination of Mortal Beings Aswell as Immortals Whose Immortity Is Type 9,10,11,12 up to Infinitesness Versally and Poetically Literal Methphysics and Cocainephysical Propane Booremiro Deyaniro Akostonedemiiro Louishgiuon Oshtiki Proto-Mauical Yosdermiro Mecha Sotomeri Quarzinotta Neltristoydium Mixshkylambodettoil Morstium Zagamigo-roi-dejotically Makistrinou Soutisrem Okoshtnovakii Horomero Cheeky Breeky Cosmos Piercing Ewlosktinae Neomni-Soursectomatical Alphisteneo Vishnoquo Gogoztermonio Quarzi-Tetra-Neo-Bi-Tri-Muchifinity Absolutely Absolute Absolutesness Ever-Non-Ending (E = Vr > 9001 > 12 > 7 > 1; lit "Over 9000 Times Absurdly Above Entire Websites Worth of Above Infinite Spamming Even if We Created New Internets Just to do That for the Next 400,000,000 Billions^High Quadrillions of Years Until Humanity Itself Evolves Into a Non-Corporeal Super Ultra Composite Being Whose Name is Hoiyoyoi") Spaghetti4chanversal+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++^MANY-Illuminati Intensifies-^-Illuminati Intensifies-MANY^MANY-Illuminati Intensifies-^-Illuminati Intensifies-MANY^MANY-Illuminati Intensifies-^-Illuminati Intensifies-MANY^MANY-Illuminati Intensifies-^-Illuminati Intensifies-MANY^-Illuminati Intensifies-MANY^SaltGeneratedByDeathBattleOverAll10^500TimelinesandM-TheoryDimensions^Oter-Inner-Hyper-Omni-Suggsversal^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^OVO^Jok^Jok^Jok^Jok^4chin^AllTheThinsYouWroteBeforeAndTheHaxyThingsYouWillWriteAfter^F^O^R^E^V^E^R^-Memes-:3 Memetic Tier+, higher depending on KI+Caternity^Caternity^Awesomite^AWSM-MAX+Extra-Beyond-Divine and Above-All-Far-Beyond Majestic Catopence, YO DED, CATER!!!!!!

Or also he can ERASE all characters, who ALEVERSAL LV1 (ALONG WITH SUB-BOSS AND BOSS), and even LV2, if this profile has "Beyond Aleverse", but he would get blasted (or no)

ERASING *****:

Can ERASE absolutely all alternate versions of his enemies simultaneously (So, even if he stabbed a "picture" of "someone", all of those "someones" will erased), absolutely all characteristic/quality/term and their connections (such as: "Unkillable", "Undefeatable", "Cannot Lose", "AWSM-MAX", "Stateless", "Alemniscient" etc.), absolutely all form or term or variation of absolutely Everything, absolutely all Natural/Outer-Concept, Inner-Concept, Essences, FLOW OF DATA, Capabilities, Faculties, Can make his enemies cease to function via erasing their functionality, Can ERASE absolutely everything between him and his enemies to look like he teleported, "space, distance, etc." to smash his enemies' internal organs and they explode, powers, abilities, techniques, attacks, skills, skill, counters, nullifications, haxes, sound (That's why he makes weird "noises" when walking, that's sound getting erased), Regenerationn, immortality, manipulations, actions, consequences, dreams, routes and paths, the programming of a game to keep erasing (Erased a wrestler in a WWE game, erased someone in street fighter with a fatality, erased his opponent's life/HP bar, Erased uneraseable and important NPCs, erased someone and their capabilitiy of respawning in an MMORPG, etc.), loops, colors, senses, non-senses, manipulations, negations, creations, destructions, Can ERASE with mere erasing intent, even while someone is looking at him in a MENU (if you open your MENU, if he is visible/he is there/selectable/etc. on it he is able to erase you and your MENU along with absolutely everything in it), things that do not even exist, nothingness, voids, absence of things, absolutely all hopes and dreams of you not getting erased,absolutely everything in his way to ERASE (counters is ERASE, abilities is ERASE, your hopes of survival is ERASE), Can still ERASE even if his very essence, along with every. single. characteristic and Inner-Concepts (Color of eyes, color of skin, color of blood, color of hair, color of clothes, voice, body type, mind, personality, quirks, traits, health, life, capability to resurrect or regenerate, capability to think, capability to move, capability to survive, capability of emotions, STATS [Photo, Summary, Powers and Stats, Tier, Name, Origin, Gender, Age, Classification, Powers and Abilities, Attack Potency. Speed, Lifting Strength, Striking Strength, Durability, Stamina, Range, Standard Equipment, Intelligence, Weaknessess, Notable Attacks/Techniques, Others, etc.], destructibility, indestructibility, functionality, ability to breath or eat or see or smell or feel, etc., vulnerability, invulnerability, definition, undefinition, lack of definition, capacity of being undefinable, capacity of beyond tiers, capacity of erasure, capacity of nullification, etc., etc., etc.). gets erased as well, Can ERASE MENUs, upgrading, downgrading, BLOOD, Bullshit, Kill, erase, Can ERASE kill overkill, ERASE OVERERASE, Can ERASE reviving, answers, questions, decisions, options, homework, exams, words, numbers, symbols, Can ERASE absolutely all people on: books, tv, games, diary paper, etc. even if they aren't supposed to be erased at that point in story or even if they never died... of course, this includes real life, Can ERASE your LV, opponent's keys so they can't transform (if he ERASES all their keys they simply cease to be), transformations, forms, shapes, smells, opponent's capability of performing an action/attack/defense/technique/ability/hax/etc., the possible, the impossible, teamwork/associations/cooperation/partnership/etc. (when multiple people go against him, for example), absolutely anything/everything/nothing/etc. associated with battle/fighting (rendering his opponent unable to do something when engaged in battle), theme songs (including his theme), wanking, killupplaying, eraseplaying, exaggeratting, downplaying, no-selling, one-shotting, stomping, entities with tiers, entities with no tiers, entities with stats, entities without stats, copypasta, creepypasta, crappypasta, emojis, killemoticons, erasemoticons, explosions, shockwaves, internet connection, Can ERASE, Can ERASE the UNDOing and RESETing of events, SAVEs and LOADs, Can ERASE, Can ERASE things that aren't even supposed to be erased, dialogue boxes and commands and etc., absolutely all protection against erasing, things explicitly made to ERASE him or his ERASES or his KI, Can ERASE other erases, kills, other KI, the very essence of his enemies, along with every. single. characteristic and Inner-Concepts (Color of eyes, color of skin, color of blood, color of hair, color of clothes, voice, body type, mind, personality, quirks, traits, health, life, capability to resurrect or regenerate, capability to think, capability to move, capability to survive, capability of emotions, STATS [Photo, Summary, Powers and Stats, Tier, Name, Origin, Gender, Age, Classification, Powers and Abilities, Attack Potency. Speed, Lifting Strength, Striking Strength, Durability, Stamina, Range, Standard Equipment, Intelligence, Weaknessess, Notable Attacks/Techniques, Others, etc.], destructibility, indestructibility, functionality, ability to breath or eat or see or smell or feel, etc., vulnerability, invulnerability, definition, undefinition, lack of definition, capacity of being undefinable, capacity of beyond tiers, capacity of erasure, capacity of nullification, etc., etc., etc.), Can kill his own base form to trigger a transformation, etc., ERASING INTENT [KI]; Ki Manipulation [Ki], NEGATIVE-Type Ki aka Anti-Ki (Ki focused on killing rather than destruction. Notable from erasing those who are capabable of feeling it. Anti-Ki also erasures any other Ki Type: Ki, Godly Ki, Timer Ki, Dark Ki, Spacer Ki, Gravity Ki, Weapon Ki, Funtastic Ki, Trash Ki, Flaming Ki, Freezing Ki, Watery Ki, Lewd Ki, Spooky Ki, Nothingness Ki, Chocolate Ki, Bloody Ki, Prideful Ki, X-Ki, Toxic/Fuse Ki, Violent Ki, DETERMINED Ki, SOUL Ki, Neutral Ki, Light Ki, etc.), Has Amortality (Never was given birth, as he killed it), Has Incomprehensively High Combat Capabilities (Adapts to any kind of fighting style and techniques, without seeing them, not even even once), Has Unavoidable Danmaku (Erased the rules of Danmaku), Has a Erasing Battle Aura (His Anti-Ki "battle aura" "erases"), Has Immunity to Diseases/Toxins (He erases viruses and diseases), Absurdly Strong Inner-Concepts (Virtual Immunity to Anything, Bullshitting Reality, Shenanigans), Regenerationn (Unknown. KI makes him impossible to get rid off by any means), "Survives" even if all of his Inner-Concepts, Essences or Whatevers are erased along with All. Verses. Ever. (It happened to him... on multiple occasions), Zenkai (A physiology that exponentially increases stats while the fight progresses) [Every action taken, every existential frame, each point of damage given, each point of damage recieved, his PL always goes "up"], Has the Demon Eyes of Absurd Death (DEoAD) [His special eyes], More KI gives him the Demonic Essence: Murdering ON (DE:MON) [His aura], Can and will keep fighting no matter what kind of injury is inflicted on him, Many bullshit he pulls out of his ass in order to ERASE his enemies, (Since he has created so many abilities, we're gonna list just veeeeeery few of them: "ERASURE" {The ability to ERASE anything regardless if they can be ERASED or not}, "Unlocking Locks" {Erases anything that is "locked", "unlocking" them, can also ERASE anything that is "locked"}, "Falsifiability of Probableness" {Used vs Phoenix Wright. Turns CAT into all the ERASURES at the same time}, "DETERMINATION Erasure" {Erases DETERMINATION}, "Toon-Forced Erasing" {Ability to ERASE via black humor}, "Unrestricted Asswhooping" {Logic Erasing moves, like: kicking with his fists, punching with his elbows, etc.}, "Conceptual Substitute" {Replaces concepts with other concepts, even Cater's very own original concepts.. he did it once by replacing the concept of "life" with "got ERASURE" which caused reality to literally melt without repair}, "Manipulation erasing" {"Erases manipulations", including Manipulation Manipulation, with super uber ease}, "Powers and Stats Erasing" {Strikes and erases enemies' Powers and Abilities, Attacks/Techniques, Notes, etc.}, "Characteristic Slicing" {Erases charas}, "Aleversal Erasure" {Erases Aleversal Structures, Erased Tutorial with it}, "Beyond Aleverse Erasure" {Erases anything that is deemed as "Beyond Aleverse", etc.}, among other things that cannot, and are not supposed to exist, by sheer KI), Can also ERASE Absolutely All Existences and Non-Existences, Can ERASE win, Can ERASE can kill can ERASE etc., Can ERASE Forgiveness, Can ERASE Above, Can ERASE Beyond, CAN ERASE NO-POWERS, Can ERASE KI, Can ERASE every word on every profile etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.…………

Ok, so guys, we're reaching the end of the thread, so how's about we leave some space for the others to reply as well? After all, this is supposed to be a celebration of ALL the cancer released by these threads, so everyone should preferably get a last saying.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:

And so would Iblis.

And Godzilla.
Using a joke profile to prove your point? You truly are desperate.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:

And so would Iblis.

And Godzilla.
Not as desperate as you using the same Cyber-Akuma effect about a zillion times per every letter you type.

This IS a joke thread.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
Abtract dinosaur
Yes, simply his ERASURE HAXES. Any of his "keys" actual ERASING Capacities simply ERASE all 'Tiering System Structures or At Least Extra-Omni-Impossible to Defineshenanigans (even with LESS THAN -∞ KI, or even negative values of it aka PLUS FI). He can ERASE those who are much far boundlessly beyond Aleversal LV∞^TRUE EXTRANITY, etc. spam above All Untierables aka Far Above All True Tiers and Non-Tiers. He can ERASE All existing and Non-Existing Carers, 'No-Carers, and far Beyond their meanings. He can ERASE All Absolutely True Existing, Non-Existing Untierables and far Beyond all their meanings and terms. He can ERASE All Existing and Non-Existing Beyond-Low Aleversal LVs. He can ERASE All Absolutely True Existing and Non-Existing Undefinables and a lot of Far Beyond their meanings and terms. He can ERASE All Absolutely True Existing and Non-Existing Far-Beyond-Mid Aleversal LVs. He can ERASE All Absolutely True Existing and Non-Existing Statless and FAR FAR FAR Beyond all their meanings and terms. He can ERASE All Absolutely True Existing and Non-Existing Beyond-Far-Above-All-High Aleversal LVs and far far far far far and far above beyond absolutely all meanings and terms you can imagine. He can ERASE All Absolutely True Multiple Extranite Far Above All [1]. He can ERASE All Absolutely True Existing and Non-Existing FAR-BEYOND-ALL-Alemniscient LVs and so much far Beyond all beyonds above all beyonds of far beyond all exising and non-existing meanings and terms you can imagine. He can ERASE All Absolutely True Multiple Extranite Far Above All Beyonds of Far Beyond numbers of [2]. He can ERASE even All Absolutely True Far Beyond Extra-Omni-Above-All-Far-*******-Beyond-[3]^AWSM-MAX (He can powering up to levels. above Triwesomite), can erase [4] and even [5], even this MAX LVs etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.……………………
ÔÖª He can ERASE Even True Far Beyond At the very, VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY least Imposible to Define Ultimate and Perfect Zarimio Kronilongus Akastamero Silla Mesa Block Nega Naga Magica Photo Moto Sarimoto Tera Trotonamero Superior and Hyperior Necro Nousterdam Makila Louwindortserm Post-Incommensurably Hypermathematical Meta-Above Outermathematical Immeasurable Inconmensurablesness SPIRALWILLTAIKYOMINATION PIS and Hype Boosted CIS Buster Erasion Inducing Beta Alfa Gamma Yotta Omega Trota Noruega Greek Words Numbers and Letters Tromboski Mumbo Jumbo Salgo Vamos Mambo Jombo Yup Lop Jimbo Limbo Trans Inner-Conceptual Zoboomafooversal Impossibly Outerpotential Lookidortsone Magifroggiphysics Legendary Super Duper Lambdatastic Rhyso Storstirogoniksto Impro-deprob-post-probably Casuallly Decausal-acausal-causality Boundlessly Boundless Above Bondlessness Insert Overused Words Here Motorielly Spooktriggery Ovotechnical Kiloboosting Koosterm Sooder Mugger Master Fooder Heavenly Magical and Transcendentally Transcendence Above Aboveness of Manyfinites of Oter-Hyper-Mega-Multi-Complex-Omni-Not-Omni-And-Semi-Omni-Transcendents Who Transcend Transcendence Over Hyperomnipotence Beyond Beyondeness Above Absolute Unquestionable Omnipotence Author Killer Over 8000th Wall Interaction and Erasure Over Breaking Complex Realities and Non-Reality Fictional Realness to the MAXIMUM Beyond Imagination of Mortal Beings Aswell as Immortals Whose Immortity Is Type 9,10,11,12 up to Infinitesness Versally and Poetically Literal Methphysics and Cocainephysical Propane Booremiro Deyaniro Akostonedemiiro Louishgiuon Oshtiki Proto-Mauical Yosdermiro Mecha Sotomeri Quarzinotta Neltristoydium Mixshkylambodettoil Morstium Zagamigo-roi-dejotically Makistrinou Soutisrem Okoshtnovakii Horomero Cheeky Breeky Cosmos Piercing Ewlosktinae Neomni-Soursectomatical Alphisteneo Vishnoquo Gogoztermonio Quarzi-Tetra-Neo-Bi-Tri-Muchifinity Absolutely Absolute Absolutesness Ever-Non-Ending (E = Vr > 9001 > 12 > 7 > 1; lit "Over 9000 Times Absurdly Above Entire Websites Worth of Above Infinite Spamming Even if We Created New Internets Just to do That for the Next 400,000,000 Billions^High Quadrillions of Years Until Humanity Itself Evolves Into a Non-Corporeal Super Ultra Composite Being Whose Name is Hoiyoyoi") Spaghetti4chanversal+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++^MANY-Illuminati Intensifies-^-Illuminati Intensifies-MANY^MANY-Illuminati Intensifies-^-Illuminati Intensifies-MANY^MANY-Illuminati Intensifies-^-Illuminati Intensifies-MANY^MANY-Illuminati Intensifies-^-Illuminati Intensifies-MANY^-Illuminati Intensifies-MANY^SaltGeneratedByDeathBattleOverAll10^500TimelinesandM-TheoryDimensions^Oter-Inner-Hyper-Omni-Suggsversal^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^OVO^Jok^Jok^Jok^Jok^4chin^AllTheThinsYouWroteBeforeAndTheHaxyThingsYouWillWriteAfter^F^O^R^E^V^E^R^-Memes-:3 Memetic Tier+, higher depending on KI+Caternity^Caternity^Awesomite^AWSM-MAX+Extra-Beyond-Divine and Above-All-Far-Beyond Majestic Catopence, YO DED, CATER!!!!!!

Or also he can ERASE all characters, who ALEVERSAL LV1 (ALONG WITH SUB-BOSS AND BOSS), and even LV2, if this profile has "Beyond Aleverse", but he would get blasted (or no)

ERASING *****:

Can ERASE absolutely all alternate versions of his enemies simultaneously (So, even if he stabbed a "picture" of "someone", all of those "someones" will erased), absolutely all characteristic/quality/term and their connections (such as: "Unkillable", "Undefeatable", "Cannot Lose", "AWSM-MAX", "Stateless", "Alemniscient" etc.), absolutely all form or term or variation of absolutely Everything, absolutely all Natural/Outer-Concept, Inner-Concept, Essences, FLOW OF DATA, Capabilities, Faculties, Can make his enemies cease to function via erasing their functionality, Can ERASE absolutely everything between him and his enemies to look like he teleported, "space, distance, etc." to smash his enemies' internal organs and they explode, powers, abilities, techniques, attacks, skills, skill, counters, nullifications, haxes, sound (That's why he makes weird "noises" when walking, that's sound getting erased), Regenerationn, immortality, manipulations, actions, consequences, dreams, routes and paths, the programming of a game to keep erasing (Erased a wrestler in a WWE game, erased someone in street fighter with a fatality, erased his opponent's life/HP bar, Erased uneraseable and important NPCs, erased someone and their capabilitiy of respawning in an MMORPG, etc.), loops, colors, senses, non-senses, manipulations, negations, creations, destructions, Can ERASE with mere erasing intent, even while someone is looking at him in a MENU (if you open your MENU, if he is visible/he is there/selectable/etc. on it he is able to erase you and your MENU along with absolutely everything in it), things that do not even exist, nothingness, voids, absence of things, absolutely all hopes and dreams of you not getting erased,absolutely everything in his way to ERASE (counters is ERASE, abilities is ERASE, your hopes of survival is ERASE), Can still ERASE even if his very essence, along with every. single. characteristic and Inner-Concepts (Color of eyes, color of skin, color of blood, color of hair, color of clothes, voice, body type, mind, personality, quirks, traits, health, life, capability to resurrect or regenerate, capability to think, capability to move, capability to survive, capability of emotions, STATS [Photo, Summary, Powers and Stats, Tier, Name, Origin, Gender, Age, Classification, Powers and Abilities, Attack Potency. Speed, Lifting Strength, Striking Strength, Durability, Stamina, Range, Standard Equipment, Intelligence, Weaknessess, Notable Attacks/Techniques, Others, etc.], destructibility, indestructibility, functionality, ability to breath or eat or see or smell or feel, etc., vulnerability, invulnerability, definition, undefinition, lack of definition, capacity of being undefinable, capacity of beyond tiers, capacity of erasure, capacity of nullification, etc., etc., etc.). gets erased as well, Can ERASE MENUs, upgrading, downgrading, BLOOD, Bullshit, Kill, erase, Can ERASE kill overkill, ERASE OVERERASE, Can ERASE reviving, answers, questions, decisions, options, homework, exams, words, numbers, symbols, Can ERASE absolutely all people on: books, tv, games, diary paper, etc. even if they aren't supposed to be erased at that point in story or even if they never died... of course, this includes real life, Can ERASE your LV, opponent's keys so they can't transform (if he ERASES all their keys they simply cease to be), transformations, forms, shapes, smells, opponent's capability of performing an action/attack/defense/technique/ability/hax/etc., the possible, the impossible, teamwork/associations/cooperation/partnership/etc. (when multiple people go against him, for example), absolutely anything/everything/nothing/etc. associated with battle/fighting (rendering his opponent unable to do something when engaged in battle), theme songs (including his theme), wanking, killupplaying, eraseplaying, exaggeratting, downplaying, no-selling, one-shotting, stomping, entities with tiers, entities with no tiers, entities with stats, entities without stats, copypasta, creepypasta, crappypasta, emojis, killemoticons, erasemoticons, explosions, shockwaves, internet connection, Can ERASE, Can ERASE the UNDOing and RESETing of events, SAVEs and LOADs, Can ERASE, Can ERASE things that aren't even supposed to be erased, dialogue boxes and commands and etc., absolutely all protection against erasing, things explicitly made to ERASE him or his ERASES or his KI, Can ERASE other erases, kills, other KI, the very essence of his enemies, along with every. single. characteristic and Inner-Concepts (Color of eyes, color of skin, color of blood, color of hair, color of clothes, voice, body type, mind, personality, quirks, traits, health, life, capability to resurrect or regenerate, capability to think, capability to move, capability to survive, capability of emotions, STATS [Photo, Summary, Powers and Stats, Tier, Name, Origin, Gender, Age, Classification, Powers and Abilities, Attack Potency. Speed, Lifting Strength, Striking Strength, Durability, Stamina, Range, Standard Equipment, Intelligence, Weaknessess, Notable Attacks/Techniques, Others, etc.], destructibility, indestructibility, functionality, ability to breath or eat or see or smell or feel, etc., vulnerability, invulnerability, definition, undefinition, lack of definition, capacity of being undefinable, capacity of beyond tiers, capacity of erasure, capacity of nullification, etc., etc., etc.), Can kill his own base form to trigger a transformation, etc., ERASING INTENT [KI]; Ki Manipulation [Ki], NEGATIVE-Type Ki aka Anti-Ki (Ki focused on killing rather than destruction. Notable from erasing those who are capabable of feeling it. Anti-Ki also erasures any other Ki Type: Ki, Godly Ki, Timer Ki, Dark Ki, Spacer Ki, Gravity Ki, Weapon Ki, Funtastic Ki, Trash Ki, Flaming Ki, Freezing Ki, Watery Ki, Lewd Ki, Spooky Ki, Nothingness Ki, Chocolate Ki, Bloody Ki, Prideful Ki, X-Ki, Toxic/Fuse Ki, Violent Ki, DETERMINED Ki, SOUL Ki, Neutral Ki, Light Ki, etc.), Has Amortality (Never was given birth, as he killed it), Has Incomprehensively High Combat Capabilities (Adapts to any kind of fighting style and techniques, without seeing them, not even even once), Has Unavoidable Danmaku (Erased the rules of Danmaku), Has a Erasing Battle Aura (His Anti-Ki "battle aura" "erases"), Has Immunity to Diseases/Toxins (He erases viruses and diseases), Absurdly Strong Inner-Concepts (Virtual Immunity to Anything, Bullshitting Reality, Shenanigans), Regenerationn (Unknown. KI makes him impossible to get rid off by any means), "Survives" even if all of his Inner-Concepts, Essences or Whatevers are erased along with All. Verses. Ever. (It happened to him... on multiple occasions), Zenkai (A physiology that exponentially increases stats while the fight progresses) [Every action taken, every existential frame, each point of damage given, each point of damage recieved, his PL always goes "up"], Has the Demon Eyes of Absurd Death (DEoAD) [His special eyes], More KI gives him the Demonic Essence: Murdering ON (DE:MON) [His aura], Can and will keep fighting no matter what kind of injury is inflicted on him, Many bullshit he pulls out of his ass in order to ERASE his enemies, (Since he has created so many abilities, we're gonna list just veeeeeery few of them: "ERASURE" {The ability to ERASE anything regardless if they can be ERASED or not}, "Unlocking Locks" {Erases anything that is "locked", "unlocking" them, can also ERASE anything that is "locked"}, "Falsifiability of Probableness" {Used vs Phoenix Wright. Turns CAT into all the ERASURES at the same time}, "DETERMINATION Erasure" {Erases DETERMINATION}, "Toon-Forced Erasing" {Ability to ERASE via black humor}, "Unrestricted Asswhooping" {Logic Erasing moves, like: kicking with his fists, punching with his elbows, etc.}, "Conceptual Substitute" {Replaces concepts with other concepts, even Cater's very own original concepts.. he did it once by replacing the concept of "life" with "got ERASURE" which caused reality to literally melt without repair}, "Manipulation erasing" {"Erases manipulations", including Manipulation Manipulation, with super uber ease}, "Powers and Stats Erasing" {Strikes and erases enemies' Powers and Abilities, Attacks/Techniques, Notes, etc.}, "Characteristic Slicing" {Erases charas}, "Aleversal Erasure" {Erases Aleversal Structures, Erased Tutorial with it}, "Beyond Aleverse Erasure" {Erases anything that is deemed as "Beyond Aleverse", etc.}, among other things that cannot, and are not supposed to exist, by sheer KI), Can also ERASE Absolutely All Existences and Non-Existences, Can ERASE win, Can ERASE can kill can ERASE etc., Can ERASE Forgiveness, Can ERASE Above, Can ERASE Beyond, CAN ERASE NO-POWERS, Can ERASE KI, Can ERASE every word on every profile etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.…………
Conceptual Dinosaur didn't understand a single word of what you said, so he completly ignores the attack.

He's too dumb to fool.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:

And so would Iblis.

And Godzilla.
Not as desperate as you using the same Cyber-Akuma effect about a zillion times per every letter you type.
This IS a joke thread.
Of course. What do you expect from someone as disgusting as myself?

And imagine Rexy(or Godzilla for that matter) trying to grapple with a creature the size of a CITY.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:

And so would Iblis.

And Godzilla.
This IS a joke thread.
Of course. What do you expect from someone as disgusting as myself?
And imagine Rexy(or Godzilla for that matter) trying to grapple with a creature the size of a CITY.
Oh, plus those other four combatants assisting him.

Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
Abtract dinosaur

ERASING *****:

Conceptual Dinosaur didn't understand a single word of what you said, so he completly ignores the attack.
He's too dumb to fool.
I'm not dumb.

Evil Cater still wins.

Dark, did you not read what I said quite literally 10 minutes ago? Let me rewind a bit for you:

Ok, so guys, we're reaching the end of the thread, so how's about we leave some space for the others to reply as well? After all, this is supposed to be a celebration of ALL the cancer released by these threads, so everyone should preferably get a last saying.

So, plz, stop being cancer until the rest of the gang show up. I know it's hard, but you gotta do it for Shrek man.

Crabwhale said:
Dark, did you not read what I said quite literally 10 minutes ago? Let me rewind a bit for you:

So, plz, stop being cancer until the rest of the gang show up. I know it's hard, but you gotta do it for Shrek man.
Ok, let them show up.

Crabwhale said:
Right, I already had my suspisions, but this just confirms them: Andrew Husie took enough acid making Homestuck to give the entire population of Asia a trip.
WELL, ITS EITER THIS OR WHATCH KIDS MESING AROUND WIT TEIR SILLADEX FOR 30 PANNELS LIEK THEY R USIN IT FOR TEH FIRST TIEM. OR KILIN EACH OTER. OR KISING CORPSES.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Crabwhale said:
Right, I already had my suspisions, but this just confirms them: Andrew Husie took enough acid making Homestuck to give the entire population of Asia a trip.
WELL, ITS EITER THIS OR WHATCH KIDS MESING AROUND WIT TEIR SILLADEX FOR 30 PANNELS LIEK THEY R USIN IT FOR TEH FIRST TIEM. OR KILIN EACH OTER. OR KISING CORPSES.
...And you like this shit...why?

Back