• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yellowpig10 said:
I think mine is worse since you can hear light fumble his line while saying mega man and they left it i
Atleast they actually tried though, the Ghost Stories dubbing team gave zero *****

Did you even see the video I posted? At least Light's dialogue is sorta normal.

Crabwhale said:
Nothing beats Ghost Stories

Worst black guy in a japanese dub ever-0

I don't know the context to why only the black guy speaks English but it's bad

Seol404 said:
Crabwhale said:
Nothing beats Ghost Stories
FORTRESS MAXIMUS IS UNABLE TO TRANSFORM ENLARGE BECAUSE HE HAS USED UP HIS POWERS TO OPERATE ON SPOCK
MEANWHILE BRAINSTORM AND THE AUTOBOT FORCES ARE IN A FIERCE BATTLE WITH THE DECEPTICONS IN CUNTO PREFECTUR
THIS IS UNICRON UNICORN. THE ERTH WILL SOON BE A PART A ME
Let's agree to disagree.

Yellowpig10 said:

I don't know the context to why only the black guy speaks English but it's bad
That guys voice killed me

T H O T S L A Y E R said:
Who says thats the worst voice it is by far the best I've ever heard
Triple X but it's opposite day (so basically everyday)

TheDarkSide857 said:
I swear if any one of you non-winner degenerates clicks on this link, I will kill all you all myself.
Pfffffft. Please. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make you regret your existence in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare memes. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed memes, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every weapon in everything ever and I will use it to its fullest extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.
Mate, you lost to Crabwhale, whom I evenly matched. You think you're shit against me?
What if I told you, I don't ******* care?

TheDarkSide857 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
I swear if any one of you non-winner degenerates clicks on this link, I will kill all you all myself.
Pfffffft. Please. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make you regret your existence in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare memes. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed memes, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every weapon in everything ever and I will use it to its fullest extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.
Mate, you lost to Crabwhale, whom I evenly matched. You think you're shit against me?
Rip-off

Code:
 O O ' ___

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Rip-off
Eff off.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Rip-off
Eff off.
Wank off

Mods, plz don't ban

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Rip-off
Eff off.
Wank off

Mods, plz don't ban
What did I even wank?

Spongebob executes Order 66

You can't beat me, I'm a Bikini-nam veteran!

Crabwhale said:

You can't beat me, I'm a Bikini-nam veteran!
Is that a yes or a no

I'll eventually leave for the next life, so I dunno, one of these days.

Ok well you've escaped a ban, cause I have no idea what your trying to tell me

You know what, screw it, ban me if I start playing Minecraft again (contrary to popular belief, I haven't for a few months).

How will I know if your playing Minecraft?

Seol404 said:
How will I know if your playing Minecraft?
I'll say it out of desire for self-harm...and loathing...

God, this shit is over 300 messages already. I wanna simultaniously kill myself and sing in joy.

Has anyone else wondered what would happen if all our Meme OCs were to collide at once?
Something like this, perhaps?

Notagain

Bigboys
Not gonna lie, when I saw this big boy for the first time, I nearly wet myself.

Crabwhale said:
Bigboys
What is that

Seol404 said:
Crabwhale said:
Bigboys
What is that
Masterpiece MP-41 Dinobot.

Oh, yeah, right, you don't know much about the Transformers. Right, imagine MP-10, but about ten times better and about twice as pricy. And also an organic Velociraptor.

Back