• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Permission for us to add in Mastered U.I Goku?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JustSomeWeirdo said:
Is this the power of Goku Blanco?
Anyway, we should probably wait for it to be revealed so a good render of it can be made, then it will be added, I think
It's stated that it'll be in the Anime. Also, judging by the Offical herms translation, it's the Strongest Son Goku in History. It's also able to dodge any attack, and make a Counter Attack to it. Also, judging by the Xenoverse 2 thing, Goku can make Lightening Blasts similar as to how Zeus does shit, and so forth.

Another transformation and Goku looks like an old grandpa lmao. Let's wait for the EP to drop

ITS COMING TO XENOVERSE 2 JEJDKWLWKDNDNEKWK

It's ending but we don't konw if it's gone forever or if it's coming back.

If someone says it's on a haitus they're wrong because we don't know.

So basically Super is ending it may or may not come back.

TeenAngel101 said:
Btw, I forgot. Is Super ending for good, or just going on haitus?
It's ending for good, but Dragonball as a whole will most likely come back. Whether is a good or a bad thing, it's only a matter of opinions.

I meant that we should wait for it to appear in the anime, and then get a render of it then, as it would probably look much better than what we see now

JustSomeWeirdo said:
I meant that we should wait for it to appear in the anime, and then get a render of it then, as it would probably look much better than what we see now
Ah, yes. Okay. That is, unless someone could pull off some nice Photoshop. ;)

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
Is Goku still Low 2-C after this? Or is this "Strongest Goku in History" thing litteral, as in "Stronger than Heroes Goku"?
I really don't think it'll be stronger than an angry Ascended SSB Vegetq, as Goku & Vegeta are always supposed to be equals.

LordWhis said:
AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
Is Goku still Low 2-C after this? Or is this "Strongest Goku in History" thing litteral, as in "Stronger than Heroes Goku"?
I really don't think it'll be stronger than an angry Ascended SSB Vegetq, as Goku & Vegeta are always supposed to be equals.
Not always, as this is going to end with Goku being >>> than Vegeta.

That would be sad.

It would though be really cool if Super ends with Piccolo being the strongest but I'm a Piccolo fanboy & that probably won't happen no matter how much Toriyama claims that Piccolo is his favourite character. :(

That image looks like the promotional image for Super Saiyan God with recolored hair. Even the skininess matches. Either this is a fandmade image or Toriyama is seriously getting lazy.

Jman8009 said:
That image looks like the promotional image for Super Saiyan God with recolored hair. Even the skininess matches. Either this is a fandmade image or Toriyama is seriously getting lazy.
It's the latter, and you can honestly notice it by the plot of this damn show.

I mean, in his defense, Toriyama was mentioning a White Haired Super Saiyan design in a few interviews, for a while now and I guess this is finally it, but yeah, this is so lazy its ridiculous. I'll always love Dragon Ball Z but super... is just.... bad.

LordWhis said:
I really don't think it'll be stronger than an angry Ascended SSB Vegeta, as Goku & Vegeta are always supposed to be equals.
Yeah, about that... SSBKKx20 Goku at this point in the Tournament is already on a comparable level to Vegeta in his new form.

DMB 1 said:
Jman8009 said:
Even though the Anime showing of M.U.I is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! -_-

MUI?AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
DMB 1 said:
Jman8009 said:
He's still the one who writes the plot points for the show and for the manga.

DMB 1 said:
MUI?AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
DMB 1 said:
Jman8009 said:
He's still the one who writes the plot points for the show and for the manga.
And? U.I's still been built up since day ******* 1.

so what super is auto bad due to lazy design? which btw is only for saiyans.. who mostly have hair related forms... which we should've gotten use too i get that people hate it and i dont blame u but this was expected.. plus didnt yall want gohan with something like this?

I never understood why people get mad at Goku for having literally 3 (now 4) different colored transformations, but it's fine for Erza to have 35350860542 equips. Hmmmmmm

UI Goku is coming to Xenoverse 2. w00t.

Anyway, let's wait for the new episode to air in 2 weeks so that we actually have something concrete in terms of feats to add. Although Goku Blanco is looking good I still like the UIO form's look better.

Does anyone have a good render for shirtless LB Vegeta? Vegeta needs a shirtless one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back