• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible universal feat for Mundus

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Recently I been discussing a possible feat for Mundus mergin two different realms:
  • http://********.me/manga/devil_may_cry/v01/c001/4.html
  • http://********.me/manga/devil_may_cry/v01/c001/5.html
  • http://********.me/manga/devil_may_cry/v01/c001/6.html
  • http://********.me/manga/devil_may_cry/v01/c001/7.html
  • http://********.me/manga/devil_may_cry/v01/c001/8.html
  • (If links above not viewable: http://imgur.com/PmdfD7D&q4mNfEJ&IPfJv82&1UDHezc&laiyPLx)
  • and I would like people's opinion on the matter and if not possible to be universal, where would it be scaled. Seeign as both the Human World and the Demon World are completely separated from each other and Mundus managed to sucessfully merge them together.

The Demon world being a endless container of darkness inhabited by demons Then light came in and formed its own world. Then Mundus merged both together and attempted to rule both worlds Until Sparda came in

It seems Universal to me. And we already see Mundus being able to create a Galaxy sized pocket dimension. Possibly higher now due to this info.

Well, it would be a whole lot easier to look at this if it didn't keep saying that it's licensed, and therefore be unavailable to me.

ThePerpetual said:
Well, it would be a whole lot easier to look at this if it didn't keep saying that it's licensed, and therefore be unavailable to me.
Yeah. I am gonna have to find a way round that.

Mundus was 3-A a few months ago but merging together (just like Sparda's separation) doesn't equal creation or busting. Also merging could simply mean invading and taking over.

Phantasys said:
Mundus was 3-A a few months ago but merging together (just like Sparda's separation) doesn't equal creation or busting. Also merging could simply mean invading and taking over.
I do not agree with this. From the scans we can see that Darkness (the demons) was a whole world untill Light manifested and turned into its own universe. Mundus then literally got the two worlds and merged them together making it whole again. Mundus did attempt to invade the human world however Sparda intervened preventing his plans from truly happening.

And we have seen Mundus create pocket dimensions the size of galaxies arguably a universe. These scans help prove it.

Well, one thing you've got to remember is that a world doesn't always mean universe. Sometimes, it is referring to a planet, I.e. the Earth being the Human World. In that case, this would likely be similar to how Shao Kahn was considered Planetary for quite a while due to merging two realms together.

ThePerpetual said:
Well, one thing you've got to remember is that a world doesn't always mean universe. Sometimes, it is referring to a planet, I.e. the Earth being the Human World. In that case, this would likely be similar to how Shao Kahn was considered Planetary for quite a while due to merging two realms together.
The problem is that the text itself made me believe it where to be universal. Such as " Endless darkness. A container of chaos" And the actual pic itself looks nothing like a planet at all.

The whole thing seems like another reimagining of God creating the universe. With endless darkness and light coming from it. And all that symbolisation.

And the demon world itself has MANY different dimensional plains within it. Giving an explanation as to why each demon world in the series looks nothing like it did previously. Netherealm or Earthrealm do not really compare in size compared to the DMC demon world.

Judgment-Cut said:
ThePerpetual said:
The problem is that the text itself made me believe it where to be universal. Such as " Endless darkness. A container of chaos" And the actual pic itself looks nothing like a planet at all.
The whole thing seems like another reimagining of God creating the universe. With endless darkness and light coming from it. And all that symbolisation.

And the demon world itself has MANY different dimensional plains within it. Giving an explanation as to why each demon world in the series looks nothing like it did previously. Netherealm or Earthrealm do not really compare in size compared to the DMC demon world.
Although I'd agree with the multiplanet theory, I do have to play (lol) Devil's advocate and use our own planet as an example of a world with variable climates.

I have to say the whole "Since then, darkness stopped covering for light and light rebelled against darkness to escape. However humans are weak and have no chance against the power of demons from the world of darkness" part makes it sound more like a war for me. For one thing because of the general comparison of demons power to humans, which makes it sound like the species in general where involved and because such things like "rebelled" make it sound like violent fights. It also sounds more like a gradual process with someone appearing at the last moment and then siding with humans by that changing the course of things, which would also speak for war. Then again this is all reasoned through language analysis, so it might or might not be true, but given that the text and pictures doesn´t really make it clear in my opinion I think it is to uncertain.

I just feel he created a very different universe or at the very least solar system casually by flapping his wings lol but I don't know but they were definately FTL cause all the stars are being passed by in seconds. But who knows his full power as he really didn't think Dante would beat him (i have been a bit rusty on it though :p)

Or it could simply be a fancy background. Given that their blows don't actually destroy planets and etc, I'm inclined to think that it's flowery language and a fancy background for a boss fight.

Phantasys said:
Or it could simply be a fancy background. Given that their blows don't actually destroy planets and etc, I'm inclined to think that it's flowery language and a fancy background for a boss fight.

Nah. You land on a planet during after the space fight anyway. Would be safe to assume it all ain't just one fancy background.

Judgment-Cut said:
Phantasys said:
Nah. You land on a planet during after the space fight anyway. Would be safe to assume it all ain't just one fancy background.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUCBTVuWAmE

Backgrounds shift from phase to phase, hell even during their fight it starts getting cloudy as you go through phase 1. Clouds indicate they were in the atmosphere of some planet, probably the one they land on after Mundus gets grounded. Given the fact that Dante returns right to the room they started after the fight, the most likely scenario would be that Mundus simply teleported them high up into the sky with the second part of the battle taking place somewhere else on the island, possibly in an adjacent room.

Mundus and Dante returning to fight on Mellet Island wont make any sense at all. If so then the clouds we would see when Dante and Trish are cruising would all be red and orangey similar to the place of that fight.

Backgrounds only change twice. First one is the transistion between the stars in the universe and the cloud filled background of the aerial fight. A explanation would be that both Dante and Mundus both flew to a planet in the dimension far away from all the other stars to where they would not be visible at all. And when they both crash down all the clouds in that same atmosphere all turn red indicatiing some big damage was made to the planet due to there fight.

Dante returning to the room is due to the pocket dimension being destroyed therefore bringing him back. It seemse he was transported there and then removed after its destruction.

I also don't know how a room can have an atmosphere with clouds and a possible globe surrounding it.

Judgment-Cut said:
Mundus and Dante returning to fight on Mellet Island wont make any sense at all. If so then the clouds we would see when Dante and Trish are cruising would all be red and orangey similar to the place of that fight.
Backgrounds only change twice. First one is the transistion between the stars in the universe and the cloud filled background of the aerial fight. A explanation would be that both Dante and Mundus both flew to a planet in the dimension far away from all the other stars to where they would not be visible at all. And when they both crash down all the clouds in that same atmosphere all turn red indicatiing some big damage was made to the planet due to there fight.

Dante returning to the room is due to the pocket dimension being destroyed therefore bringing him back. It seemse he was transported there and then removed after its destruction.

I also don't know how a room can have an atmosphere with clouds and a possible globe surrounding it.
First of all, time passes so it could've been night time when Dante fought Mundus in the sky and dawn when he left with Trish.

Things turn red because there's lava around them. Nowhere is damage to any planet shown. Everything about the travel is speculative, all we know is that stars are visible at one point and they move to a place with an atmosphere and storm clouds. That in no way indicates Mundus created it, he could've merely teleported them, there's no way to be sure.

Once again we cannot demonstrate Mundus created a pocket dimension. The scene cuts away to stars and they fall into an atmosphere, for all we know Mundus might've teleported them to hell or something.

My speculation is that Phase 1: They are teleported into the upper atmosphere and fight in the sky above Mallet Island. Phase 2: Both drop down into a volcanic area of Mallet Island where Dante banishes Mundus, afterwards he makes his way back to Trish.

We don't have a lot of evidence for either explanation, however the admins here require definite proof that something happened to be sure.

As I said before. If there was a volcano where Mellet island was the effects would still be viewable in the game however they are not. At all.

Plus Mundus teleporting Dante to space wont really make sense because after the fight how would Dante arrive back at Mellet island? Would make more sense that the whole pocket dimension fell on its head and was destroyed removing its existance therefore bringing Dante to his original location.

Also where Mundus is does not look like the upper atmosphere at all. Take a look for yourself.

Its a void like space where there is no Earth present at all just nothing but stars. We even see there whole surroundings without a planet in sight at all. This would also add to the MFTL claim due to them getting to a planet's atmosphere by the time they fly away.

They flew in space so fast passing stars in seconds and the space could be at the very least casual solar system and max casual universal

Judgment-Cut said:
As I said before. If there was a volcano where Mellet island was the effects would still be viewable in the game however they are not. At all.
Plus Mundus teleporting Dante to space wont really make sense because after the fight how would Dante arrive back at Mellet island? Would make more sense that the whole pocket dimension fell on its head and was destroyed removing its existance therefore bringing Dante to his original location.

Also where Mundus is does not look like the upper atmosphere at all. Take a look for yourself.

Its a void like space where there is no Earth present at all just nothing but stars. We even see there whole surroundings without a planet in sight at all. This would also add to the MFTL claim due to them getting to a planet's atmosphere by the time they fly away.

Are you honestly trying to use the background from the mission start screen to justify Mundus making all of them? If you look at the boss fight itself then you'll notice that they're doing all of the actual fighting in what looks like the middle of a thunderstorm. If they really were MFTL then why would they be confined to one planet throughout the whole fight? At MFTL speeds they would've exited that planet long ago and just kept fighting in space. There are too many fallacies for you to claim MFTL. Also there can very well be a volcano on Mallet island, it doesn't have to be an active one as you don't see the one they fell in to be erupting at all. It doesn't even have to be a volcano, it could simply be a lava pit in the ground.

Either way we can't say for sure even if Mundus did make a pocket dimension that it was indeed universe sized. All we see is a lava pit a couple hundred feet wide and some pretty lights in the background that don't do anything. If he were like Chakravartin and threw a few at Dante then it's pretty solid that he made stars and a cosmos, but as it is there's no evidence for a cosmic level Mundus.

Phantasys said:
Judgment-Cut said:

Are you honestly trying to use the background from the mission start screen to justify Mundus making all of them? If you look at the boss fight itself then you'll notice that they're doing all of the actual fighting in what looks like the middle of a thunderstorm. If they really were MFTL then why would they be confined to one planet throughout the whole fight? At MFTL speeds they would've exited that planet long ago and just kept fighting in space. There are too many fallacies for you to claim MFTL. Also there can very well be a volcano on Mallet island, it doesn't have to be an active one as you don't see the one they fell in to be erupting at all. It doesn't even have to be a volcano, it could simply be a lava pit in the ground.
Either way we can't say for sure even if Mundus did make a pocket dimension that it was indeed universe sized. All we see is a lava pit a couple hundred feet wide and some pretty lights in the background that don't do anything. If he were like Chakravartin and threw a few at Dante then it's pretty solid that he made stars and a cosmos, but as it is there's no evidence for a cosmic level Mundus.

I used the starting screen to give you a proper look on where the location was nothing else read it again. I also do realise that they where fighting in a thunderstorm therefore giving me the assumption that both Dante and Mundus flew to the nearest planet they where at from where they orignally was which was a LONG distance away. Also mentioning that they would of flown to a different planet would only really be PIS and or gameplay mechanics that the creators would of not thought about.

A volcano does not produce the amount of red clouds in the vicinty as when Mundus threw a few meteors at one. This is a volcano note how none of the clouds are red at all while the place Dante and Mundus where fighting everything looked damaged and red.

I never said the dimension was universe sized. I said at the least its solar system with a middle ground being Galaxy while Universe is wishfull thinking to me.

Okay, we can probably just write off the background as fancy gameplay effects. There's no reason to think that even if Mundus teleported them to space or whatnot, that the planet wasn't just directly off screen. Also you can see the stars like they could in the upper atmosphere or directly outside of it, in either case Mundus probably brought them above the point where weather happens and where stars were visible before the actual fighting began in a level where weather could happen.

Red clouds could simply be reflecting the light from Mundus' attacks or that hell has a different atmosphere, nothing suggests that damaging a planet makes red clouds either.

Solar system...then why would Dante be threatened by the collapse of Mallet Island at all? If he took hits from someone at solar system level then an island wouldn't cause a game over. Also we don't actually see any stars in Mundus' fight scene, we see what looks like stars in the background (which is probably a fancy game design quirk), but nothing suggests Mundus could actually make stars. The only definitive thing we know Mundus might've created was that lava pit which is mountain sized.

Phantasys said:
Okay, we can probably just write off the background as fancy gameplay effects. There's no reason to think that even if Mundus teleported them to space or whatnot, that the planet wasn't just directly off screen. Also you can see the stars like they could in the upper atmosphere or directly outside of it, in either case Mundus probably brought them above the point where weather happens and where stars were visible before the actual fighting began in a level where weather could happen.
Red clouds could simply be reflecting the light from Mundus' attacks or that hell has a different atmosphere, nothing suggests that damaging a planet makes red clouds either.

Solar system...then why would Dante be threatened by the collapse of Mallet Island at all? If he took hits from someone at solar system level then an island wouldn't cause a game over. Also we don't actually see any stars in Mundus' fight scene, we see what looks like stars in the background (which is probably a fancy game design quirk), but nothing suggests Mundus could actually make stars. The only definitive thing we know Mundus might've created was that lava pit which is mountain sized.
The only reason the destruction of Mellet island threatened Dante was because the Sparda blade was the only thing amping him up to begin with and he discarded it and gave it to Trish. Sparda Dante is leauges stronger than base Dante.

Also the background was not anything fancy at all. They where all stars that showed off the magnitude of Mundus's powers compared to the rest of the demon armies. We even see them land on a planet with cataclysmic effects happening afterwards. Dismissing it as a volcano makes little to no sense at all.

What makes you think they are in hell at all? Its a pocket dimemsion and there is so much stated towards with. Hell even Mundus's name itself means imagined universe. And there is even a booklet featuring many sources which say Mundus brings Dante to fight him on another plane of existance. (May need to do a bit of searching)

Okay...point given, Sparda makes Dante leagues stronger.

That's not going to fly, a videogame is going to have special effects. You can say the background that flashes for a few seconds makes Mundus cosmic level, but that's not going to fly as far as proof goes. Especially since his attacks don't do much, his stream of meteors that grounded Sparda Dante could only splash off the pool of lava. Watch the landing scene again, Dante lands without destroying the ground at all, neither do the meteors that obviously badly hurt him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUCBTVuWAmE Start watching at 5:40.

Really? Mundus' name? That doesn't mean anything, Gemini Saga's Galaxian Explosion would not be accepted at Galaxy level if it didn't also have, feats, WOG, and databooks backing it up. You are not going to make Mundus universe level using his name as evidence. Another plane of existence? That could very well refer to hell you know.

Phantasys said:
That's not going to fly, a videogame is going to have special effects. You can say the background that flashes for a few seconds makes Mundus cosmic level, but that's not going to fly as far as proof goes. Especially since his attacks don't do much, his stream of meteors that grounded Sparda Dante could only splash off the pool of lava. Watch the landing scene again, Dante lands without destroying the ground at all, neither do the meteors that obviously badly hurt him.

Really? Mundus' name? That doesn't mean anything, Gemini Saga's Galaxian Explosion would not be accepted at Galaxy level if it didn't also have, feats, WOG, and databooks backing it up. You are not going to make Mundus universe level using his name as evidence. Another plane of existence? That could very well refer to hell you know.
However in the DMC verse demon and human worlds are both knowledgable on each others existance. And for Dante not being able to realise where he is when Mundus creates it would suggest its somehwere outside entirely. Even so this part of hell would deeply resemble space with stars/planets surrounding it. Which are actually present and not used for artsy effect.

Also Mundus's name and the guide book reffering to the universe heavily implies the directors intentions of Mundus being able to create such intricate dimensions and such. If you where to ask Hideki to share light on that scene he would most likley say that he did create a pocket dimension and nothing else. Its not the name itself its the feat itself with the name bineg a slight nod to it.

And the meteors not affecting the planet is bogus due ti it clearly effecting the atmosphere around the Earth turning everything present into red. Resembling an infant Earth which also shared similarites with the planet they landed on.

And when Mundus does perish so did the stars and everything completely wiping all that out as the white flash explosion suggests.

Literally nothing you just said can be substantiated with evidence. Speculation is good and all, but wiki rules mandate actual evidence.

Dante has never seen hell before, knowing something exists does not mean he knows specifics. Not for art? Name one way those stars functioned other than for decoration. Once again, if Mundus has feats with those such as throwing one like Chakravartin then he'd be substantiated as cosmic level.

Implied? That's your interpretation. He'd "most likely" say? That's not good enough, I can say that Icheibumi would likely say that Issei can harness infinite power when using Ophis' powers, or Pegasus Seiya is multiversal would be confirmed by Kurumada, but they're not going to fly when accounting for tiers. Unless you can provide a definitive quote then speculation is not good enough.

Oh so now you admit they're on earth! Looks like you concede that Mundus didn't create a "dimension" then. The meteors might've heated the immediate area to such conditions, but obviously not planetary as the human world wasn't completely F***ed after the fight.

You're using a white flash to try and say that something offscreen was destroyed...even though there's no indication what so ever that they were. A flash of light does not indicate the end of the "universe".

Judgment-Cut said:
Phantasys said:

However in the DMC verse demon and human worlds are both knowledgable on each others existance. And for Dante not being able to realise where he is when Mundus creates it would suggest its somehwere outside entirely. Even so this part of hell would deeply resemble space with stars/planets surrounding it. Which are actually present and not used for artsy effect.
Also Mundus's name and the guide book reffering to the universe heavily implies the directors intentions of Mundus being able to create such intricate dimensions and such. If you where to ask Hideki to share light on that scene he would most likley say that he did create a pocket dimension and nothing else. Its not the name itself its the feat itself with the name bineg a slight nod to it.

And the meteors not affecting the planet is bogus due ti it clearly effecting the atmosphere around the Earth turning everything present into red. Resembling an infant Earth which also shared similarites with the planet they landed on.

And when Mundus does perish so did the stars and everything completely wiping all that out as the white flash explosion suggests.
Just for reference.

I hate it when you read certain parts of me argument and twist it beyond all belief its a reason why arguing with you in particulat makes me want to literally ignroe you completely.

I said the planet they landed on resembled a infant planet Earth. I never would of said it was Earth because that would be a horrificly bogus statement.

The main arguments for this is that Mundus creates a galaxy which he does via creating a pocket dimension filled to the brim with stars and planets. Numerous sources namely featured in the guidebook state it to take place in a completely different plane of existance entirely. Dante has been in hell before due to him entering it in 3 so he has relativley good knowledge on the locals of it. Planets and all are not a fancy art thing and are all infact real evident with Dante and Mundus fighting on a planets atmosphere to begin with. Therefore making all the other stars and planets alot more likely to be legit and not fake.

And in the end of it all when Mundus dies the energy in the dimension itself just blows apart completely therefore making it vanish from existance. Similar to TTGL but not as much of a spectacle. Dont think the budget team could of made a detailed galaxy busting scene to be honest. And yes Hideki tweeting thing was slightly foolish of me but it was just to say that Mundus did in fact create a dimension and nothing else.

Energy needed to bust a galaxy sized pocket dimension basically.

Judgment-Cut said:
I hate it when you read certain parts of me argument and twist it beyond all belief its a reason why arguing with you in particulat makes me want to literally ignroe you completely.
I said the planet they landed on resembled a infant planet Earth. I never would of said it was Earth because that would be a horrificly bogus statement.

The main arguments for this is that Mundus creates a galaxy which he does via creating a pocket dimension filled to the brim with stars and planets. Numerous sources namely featured in the guidebook state it to take place in a completely different plane of existance entirely. Dante has been in hell before due to him entering it in 3 so he has relativley good knowledge on the locals of it. Planets and all are not a fancy art thing and are all infact real evident with Dante and Mundus fighting on a planets atmosphere to begin with. Therefore making all the other stars and planets alot more likely to be legit and not fake.

And in the end of it all when Mundus dies the energy in the dimension itself just blows apart completely therefore making it vanish from existance. Similar to TTGL but not as much of a spectacle. Dont think the budget team could of made a detailed galaxy busting scene to be honest. And yes Hideki tweeting thing was slightly foolish of me but it was just to say that Mundus did in fact create a dimension and nothing else.

Energy needed to bust a galaxy sized pocket dimension basically.
Well he didn't die just he destroyed the place to get away then encountered Dante at the end but was sealed away soo he is hard to kill even if the dimesion collapsed

Right, seeing as you have no real evidence...go take this up with the admins. I'm sure they'll tell you the same thing.

"effecting the atmosphere around the Earth turning everything present into red", you DID say Earth, don't try to get out of it.

Different plane of existence is probably hell. Dante saw the entrance to hell and the barest little bit of it during his duel with Vergil. I seriously doubt the cavern he fought Vergil in gave him an intimate knowledge of all areas of hell.

Sure they fought in an atmosphere...but there's no evidence Mundus did create it, and one part of a planet visible does not prove all the other "stars" were legit, it only provides evidence for the existance of the planet they fought on...which was probably just a part of hell. I can say for almost 100% certainty that it was fancy art because Dante was still standing and using what was blank space as he would normal floor. This would be breaking of physics indicates that the space background was a liberty taken by the art team, or it was an illusion seeing as it was obvious that the normal floor was still there despite it looking like space.

You have literally no evidence for the fact that whatever plane they were destroyed in really was destroyed. A flash cutaway to another scene does not prove destruction.

I was talking to SDZ and Everlasting and both had no objections to what I was saying. Get more mods and lets see seeing as you're the only person here with any objections kinda reminds me of the Dante vs Issei fight when I think about it....

And for that quote it was a mistake I meant to say around the planet instead of the Earth stop trying to grill me over a typo. We already know why it would make no sense if they where fighting in our Earth/ planet.

Dante was in hell before he fought his brother.. He was teleported there via Temen Ni Gru and travelled around hell to find Arkham and his brother. And Dante was in the underworld before he fought Mundus anyways..

They fought in the atmosphere of a planet thats why they both fell down in one hence all the fire and destruction surrounding its atmosphere. Also did the thought of Dante and Mundus floating in that space enviroment come into your mind? Mundus was definately floating same with Dante. And if Mundus has shown he can create a planet without difficulty then the possibillity of the stars in the background being real is significantly higher.

Oh you know beside the white flash with sounds of destruction and the pocket dimension itself being obliterated I got nothing to prove with the feat at all.

Get some mods here. We cant agree with eachother so might as well get a vote.

Judgment-Cut said:
I was talking to SDZ and Everlasting and both had no objections to what I was saying. Get more mods and lets see seeing as you're the only person here with any objections kinda reminds me of the Dante vs Issei fight when I think about it....
And for that quote it was a mistake I meant to say around the planet instead of the Earth stop trying to grill me over a typo. We already know why it would make no sense if they where fighting in our Earth/ planet.

Dante was in hell before he fought his brother.. He was teleported there via Temen Ni Gru and travelled around hell to find Arkham and his brother. And Dante was in the underworld before he fought Mundus anyways..

They fought in the atmosphere of a planet thats why they both fell down in one hence all the fire and destruction surrounding its atmosphere. Also did the thought of Dante and Mundus floating in that space enviroment come into your mind? Mundus was definately floating same with Dante. And if Mundus has shown he can create a planet without difficulty then the possibillity of the stars in the background being real is significantly higher.

Oh you know beside the white flash with sounds of destruction and the pocket dimension itself being obliterated I got nothing to prove with the feat at all.

Get some mods here. We cant agree with eachother so might as well get a vote.
I agree with this (even though I am not a Mod just want to give my vote :p) he gig create something similar to a bunch of stars possibly solar system at least at most one of the most casual universal creators i have every seen XD

Either way its an undisputed fact he has created a pocket dimension the size of a galaxy therefore it puts him at that level.

Judgment-Cut said:
Either way its an undisputed fact he has created a pocket dimension the size of a galaxy therefore it puts him at that level.
Well at the very least casual galaxy

I think we reached a conclusion here.

Sparda Dante is 3C for beating Mundus who casually created a galaxy low ball with Universe being a high end.

DMC2 Dante is 3C because he surpasses Sparda's strength and managed to speed blitz Argosax while Sparda needed help from humans to be able to seal him. And because Sparda beat Mundus they scale up to 3C as well.

Done. For refference

Code:
3-C: Galaxy level
Characters who can create/destroy a galaxy.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
i guess mundus created a galaxy full of stars and planets.
Maybe a universe but galaxy probably for a lowball but at least galactic at most universal i guess for this feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back