• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible upgrades and additions to Crash Bandicoot?

I'll be brief
Profiles are scaled to City level and some characters to Supersonic speed with Massively Hypersonic+ reaction and combat. But, I have a few things that can change that.

The Elementals
They are on this level just for the Cortex quote and for things like tsunamis, eruptions and earthquakes. However, in the guide of the same game where they appear, they are said to be capable of devastating every globe. Later on it is said that the earthquake caused by the awakening of the masks caused an earthquake on the planet. Even Wa-Wa is said to have a mission to clean the continents, In this same scan is informed that Py-Ro is the strongest among the masks.

"Ah, but this may be an outlier or something, they may take a long time for that."

Yeh, yeh, i know. But in the same game is informed that it takes 5 crystals to seal each mask, which would indicate that there is a need for a specific amount of power for that. The 25 together are Planet Level, 5 would be ... Small Planet?

What's more, in the cutscene before this one, they make it clear that they can bring catastrophe to the entire planet.

About speed
The supersonic speed is somewhat strange. For the game makes it clear that Crash is not only capable of reacting to lightning, but that even his plane is moving at close speeds. Remember that Lo-Lo stayed in front of Crash all the way. Okay, this may just be a gameplay element, but it's not weird if you look at the other feats of the same rank on the profile

In the game "Crash Bandicoot Huge Adventure", Cortex uses his minimizer to shrink the earth, a lightning bolt coming from his ship and encompassing the planet from one simple frame to another.

later, in the same game, Crash constantly reacts to shooting the same weapo.

I don't know exactly if it's usable or how much it can give, but it's an "additional"

Extra Skills
Heat and Ice / Snow Manipulation for masks (Py-ro raise temperature and caused Ice Age)

Climate manipulation (by the storm they woke up in the wake)

For The Aku-Uka Brothers, there are some additions and changes. Dimensional Travel (for Hyperspace and 10th Dimension), and I wonder why they are placed as stronger than the Elementals, and Aku-Aku claims that not even Uka-Uka can contain them.

None of the scans imply straight up 5-B levels of strength. To ravage the globe means to cause severe damage to it, not to destroy it. Plus the scan implies this is done over time.

"Flush the world clean" doesn't imply complete physical destruction, especially since Wa Wa would rebuild the world, which is impossible to do with a destroyed planet. In fact, it doesn't imply much destruction at all, and again the timeframe is iffy.

The second scan is the most solid. A 'thundering earthquake shakes the earth off its hinges" could be hyperbole, but if it's legit it'd get tier 6 results. The above statements make this seem not too farfetched.

I'm pretty damn sure Crash has laser dodging feats throughout his career I just have to relook the games.

Someone might need to remove the N. Gin feat according to Calca (Haven't seen too much of him lately, a bit strange.) Crash wasn't dodging the laser itself but rather moving with the mech instead apparently unless someone wants to interfere with this.

GyroNutz said:
None of the scans imply straight up 5-B levels of strength. To ravage the globe means to cause severe damage to it, not to destroy it. Plus the scan implies this is done over time.
"Flush the world clean" doesn't imply complete physical destruction, especially since Wa Wa would rebuild the world, which is impossible to do with a destroyed planet. In fact, it doesn't imply much destruction at all, and again the timeframe is iffy.

The second scan is the most solid. A 'thundering earthquake shakes the earth off its hinges" could be hyperbole, but if it's legit it'd get tier 6 results. The above statements make this seem not too farfetched.
I expressed myself a little badly at that time. What I meant is that 5-B would be a matter of needing 5 crystals of power to trap an elemental mask.

And that, in turn, would be a strong indication that their capabilities could be equivalent to scans. They are often cited as global threats. And Wa-Wa lived thousands of years ago, I don't see how he wouldn't destroy everything since at the moment the game is very technological.

However, I understood what you said.

On the question of the Planet shaking, in the cutscene of the game where they will arise, shortly before, an earthquake occurs, the sea destabilizes and a storm arises. I think it may be an indication of veracity.

What about the other things, what is your conclusion?

The Evil Twins do have an Island and Universal Level statement in Twinsanity but since they're consistently portrayed as being superior to the other characters nobody scales

Genericstickman said:
The Evil Twins do have an Island and Universal Level statement in Twinsanity but since they're consistently portrayed as being superior to the other characters nobody scales
Yet they get ass throttled by none other but a comparable yet eviler more savage version of Crash.

The minimizer isn't shooting a real lightning bolt. The massively hypersonic speed we give to lightning is for cloud to ground lightning.

Abilities seem fine, climate manipulation would be Weather Manipulation. Them travelling to the Hyperspace temple is just Teleportation though, which they already have.

Anomalous N I W D E said:
Genericstickman said:
Yet they get ass throttled by none other but a comparable yet eviler more savage version of Crash.
They seem to have lost their powers in that scene...or Twinsanity's plot doesn't make sense, which is more likely.

GyroNutz said:
The minimizer isn't shooting a real lightning bolt. The massively hypersonic speed we give to lightning is for cloud to ground lightning.
I'm pretty damn sure Crash is much faster then just Massively Hypersonic+ though I do swear there was a time he has directly avoided lasers but where excactly I'm trying to remember and according to calaca the N.Gin feat doesn't count because he was moving in tandem with N.Gin's mech rather then the beams themselves apparently.

Dodging lasers doesn't mean much unless those lasers meet at least a couple of the light speed requirements.

Back