• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Potential JJK Spoilers]

Fwyzzverse

Username Only
First of all a leak concerning Gojo has leaked on Twitter, this one puts us in the foreground gojo is in the background to the left of the Kanji.

Screenshot_20231015-1325332.png

Translating the two Kanji intrinsic to our theory gives the following result.

(復活)
1. revival (of an old system, custom, fashion, etc.); restoration; return; comeback
Fashions of thirty years ago have come back in style.
Noun, Suru verb, Intransitive verb
2. resurrection; rebirth
He rose from the dead, so to speak.

Kanji means rebirth, coming back to life, ect...

Screenshot_20231015-1332202.png

Screenshot_20231015-1325333.png

So Gojo must be back ?

Last edited:
Who cares Gojo lost take the L and Enjoy the series. People are making this a big issue when dude was sealed inside prison realm for years and none cared about it. JJK was still fine. Him coming back or being dead wouldn't change anything.

Also his death had meaningful end.

Who cares Gojo lost take the L and Enjoy the series. People are making this a big issue when dude was sealed inside prison realm for years and none cared about it. JJK was still fine. Him coming back or being dead wouldn't change anything.

Also his death had meaningful end.
On the contrary, no, the evidence of the kanji demonstrates it verbatim, you are only making a sophistry by ignoring the inducing evidence which demonstrates it literally, while knowing that the other kanji give us information on a potential new Gojo technique that it will surely use against sekuna in his return as long as you have nothing to demystify my premises I do not take anything into account.

On the contrary, no, the evidence of the kanji demonstrates it verbatim, you are only making a sophistry by ignoring the inducing evidence which demonstrates it literally, while knowing that the other kanji give us information on a potential new Gojo technique that it will surely use against sekuna in his return as long as you have nothing to demystify my premises I do not take anything into account.
Brosky you should read what I said properly
Him coming back or being dead wouldn't change anything.
^^
It's been 3 weeks and still Gojo fans are still obscesed with a character death and making some theories to make themselves happy instead of enjoying the series 🙏.

If he comes back he will come back or stays dead. Wait for future chapters. For now I'm just suggesting you to move on and enjoy the series instead of dwelling your head in one character death. It's not deep.

Don't you have anything else to do or any other series to read besides this? You are just wasting your time that's all.

^^
It's been 3 weeks and still Gojo fans are still obscesed with a character death and making some theories to make themselves happy instead of enjoying the series 🙏.

If he comes back he will come back or stays dead. Wait for future chapters. For now I'm just suggesting you to move on and enjoy the series instead of dwelling your head in one character death. It's not deep.

Don't you have anything else to do or any other series to read besides this? You are just wasting your time that's all.
You just aren't ready for HIM to have his second enlightenment
EvLI0EeVoAQ07ba

^^

I read what you said The kanji literally shows us the possibility of him coming back to life, I will stay on this premise why the kanji gives us a notional fact about resurrection for gojo if that would be false ?

^^

Gege would not let Gojo die and the Kanji literally shows us this by affirming Gojo's resurrection, so denying it is of no use as long as the Kanji confirms it to us 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️

The copium is real

Anyways personally I really hope Gojo doesn't comes back, I personally feel like that was a good death for him and honestly it will feel like a bit of cop out. Gojo's death immediately skyrocketed the stakes by a wide margin.

Looks like a snippet from Weekly Shonen Jump Issue 31.
Before he died.

Whether it was before or after it would not change anything concretely, if it was before then Gege had given us a little hint about the potential death and resurrection of this one and if that would have happened afterwards it would have been returned to the same cause in conclusion the Kanji remains clear despite the chronology.

There’s a lot of symbolism involving Gojo getting revived.

Basically just gonna copy and paste a post someone sent me explaining all the ways in which it’s been foreshadowed he’s getting revived.

I mean, there is already a solid foreshadowing already. I can give the basic theory one that is pretty much I'd say, has the most foreshadowing to it just by this theory alone. And that's not mentioning the multiple other small hints and implications too. (Other multiple theories) like the five hindrances heavy foreshadowing and so on. But ima post the first one I mentioned:

There are too many clues gojo will come back with a buddhist awakening. Let list them off: Buddha was 29 when he awakened, gojo is ALMOST 29 (due to Prison realm, his original birthday extended to 24th December more or less, if you count correctly. He was also sealed around 7-9PM or more, in 31th October and he was released on 19th November) currently, he's about to be 29 or MIGHT be now.
7 steps to the north before buddha's awakening, 7 people in his afterlife, Yaga, Nanami, (also one of the kanjis in Nanami's name is the number 7 lol) Haibara, Toji, Geto, Amanai and Kuroi.

7 lotus flowers, he's born december 7, he has the choice between north and south and did not join his friends who went south, lotus symbolizes the crown chakra, rebirth and transformation. On the cover of a recent chapter (anniversary thing), it was written: "the flower that blooms in a sea of death...gets a second chance at life"

gojo gave up his title of the strongest, meaning that he let go of his ego, he has all the cards to awaken in hand.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NanamiNana = 7
Also, if you look at the directions Nanami and Gojo was facing: Nanami seemed to be facing south (kinda ironic, given that he choose south) vs Gojo who is facing north as they talk about north and south thing.
but anyways, the number 7 SEEMS to be a really important number if I were to be honest. Like, it seems like a key thing. So perhaps, if I were to guess, that could be an indicator to WHEN he'd return? Like 7 chapters later perhaps? That's my guess though, but that would be almost fitting, as Kashimo and the others would be able to show off more of their stuff. To get their shine. But it could be more or less than 7 so who knows?

Anyways there's more theories and immense foreshadowing than these I mentioned. Kashimo is also a hint lol.

Yeah I totally agree with this theory which further confirms my premise
It actually gets crazier the more you think about it cause the deities Gojo and Sukuna are based on literally fought and Gojo’s deity (Indra) was slain in battle before later getting revived and defeating the demon Sukuna is based on (Asura).

This shit’s getting real deep let me tell you.

Back