• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potentially missing stats from Rick Sanchez' page?

There is a stat block for pickle rick both without equipment and with the rat suit, but there's nothing about rick with the use of the roach limbs. That seems like it'd be a good thing to include, no?

personally, it would be nice, as I now need to choose between including an immobile character and pickle rick with the rat suit which is a total stomp either way despite the fact that roach limb rick would be basically perfect for the fight I want without equalizing speed. Part of the point of the fight is that rick is much faster in reaction, but much slower in movement as well as significantly more skilled

good idea. I never know how to pick who to ask from the supporter/opponent/neutral sections of any verse page

Just pick the members who are experienced and active.

You can check their user pages for the number of contributions and when they last edited this wiki.

This seems unnecessary as that key is already a one ep thing. He needs his equipment to move so how he is without them needs to be noted.

Then at least make a note that with the roach suit he can move and interact with stuff without having all the more major buffs of the eat suit

I'm not sure why that sort of equipment would go under intelligence, but after looking again at what's listed on his page, I propose to simply add another piece of info to his AP to say:

"... Below Average Human (Is a stationary pickle), Below Average Human (can file through thin steel bars with roach limbs given enough time), Wall level while equipped..."

and to add a piece of info to his speed to say:

"... Immobile for his pickle body, Normal Human for his face. Below Average Human while equipped with roach suit (moves at several centimeters per second) Supersonic while equipped with rat suit ( ╠ÂH╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âr╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âl╠Âi╠Âm╠Âb╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠Âo╠Âw╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Âm╠ ╠Ât╠Âo was able to dodge bullets from close distances)"

the indented parts are the parts that I added.

Not the roach suit, I don't care about it. I meant adding how he could make up a lot of stuff with a reduced mobility in an unrealistic amount of time.

The stuff he did with the roach suit.

Ah that makes sense. I think the idea is that Rick with sufficient prep time is always equal no matter his current state. Provided he can interact with the world, Rick can always get to his highest possible potential. However does that mean that the roach suit stuff is off the table?

Back