• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pre Time Skip Bleach Speeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, this is my first thread and hopefully it's in the right place.

I was wondering where the Mach 29 PreTS Bleach speed comes from. I have seen lots of calcs on it, but being Mach 29 for anyone other than Ichigo and Aizen PreTS seems off to me. Can anyone tell me where the number actually comes from?

If there are higher level speed calculations, feel free to use them, but you should probably leave a message to Illuminati478 about this thread.

the original calc their was later revised by a user named Regicide to be mach 29.05 by rescaling the hill's length, its burried some where inside there website, but its legit...

Hmm. I would appreciate if somebody could find the updated calculation, and replace the link in the appropriate pages. Thank you.

All right. Thanks. Can somebody update the relevant profiles that use the old link with the new one instead?

This still is a problem though. That calculation is directly contradicted by other OBD calcs. The other calcs also required less extensive scaling, which should make them more reliable.

Should I make it a seperate thread?

You can link to them here if you wish.

Okay.

Dangai Ichigo is Mach 28.

Dangai >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bankai

SS Arc Yoruichi Semi-Casual 66 m/s.

Semi Casual, but she is still faster than Ichigo in Shikai overall, so this is inconsistent.

Yammy is 79 m/s at Full Power.

While definitely slower than Bankai, it isn't as enormous a gap as Bankai being Mach 29+ in the previous arc.

Seraph Aizen is Mach 13.5.

Seraph Aizen is significantly faster than his first form, which outsped Bankai Ichigo, casually.

H2 Ichigo is Mach 5.9.

While I doubt this is his top speed, he characteristically does not hold back in this form.

These make me doubt the validity of the Mach 29 figure for Soul Society Bankai.

we don't go through with this, Dangai' ichigo's speed is an old calc of his swing, not his own speed, and even in the obd they don't use that calc anymore...my last point also applies to this...

yammi's calc is the real obvious outlier if you ask me and it should be glaring to you.

yoruichi's calc was made using a method that the obd themselves said was incorrect.

Seraph Aizen and H2 ichigo's speeds are derived from DC calcs, something both we and the obd don't use because it obviously going to be inconsistent...

Illuminati478 said:
we don't go through with this, Dangai' ichigo's speed is an old calc of his swing, not his own speed, and even in the obd they don't use that calc anymore...my last point also applies to this...
yammi's calc is the real obvious outlier if you ask me and it should be glaring to you.

yoruichi's calc was made using a method that the obd themselves said was incorrect.

Seraph Aizen and H2 ichigo's speeds are derived from DC calcs, something both we and the obd don't use because it obviously going to be inconsistent...
Mmm.

and also if speaking of calcs no one uses, there are plenty of calcs in the OBD, using invalid (but closer to reality) methods that put bankai ichigo at mach 228, ulquiorra at mach 61 and stark at mach 140, it can be legitimately argued that if we are a bit (only a slight bit) more loose on our criteria, we can find legitimate reasons for a high hypersonic to massively hypersonic pre skip Bleach...we can't just change a criteria specifically to upgrade or downgrade a verse, i said it on the pre skip bleach speeds upgrade thread and i will say it here again, we don't change standards for upgrades or downgrades, and the series in question doesn't matter...

Okay. So since the topic seems answered, should I close the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back