• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pre Timeskip Roronoa Zoro vs World of Swordsmen! Challenger: Aoi Kunieda

This is for the Pre-timeskip version.

Story: In order to reach the title of World Greatest Swordsman and reach to Mihawk, Zoro have to become stronger and luckily for him, there are plenty of other swordsmen he can test his skill with.

Enies Lobby Roronoa Zoro (Pre-Timeskip) vs Black Techs Aoi Kunieda

Both are at 7-C

Asura for Zoro is allowed

Speed is Equalized

RULES:

Win by death, K.O, incapacitation, or surrender

Knowledgable on each other

In-character but moral off

They will start out within view 100 meters apart

With all this being said, let the debate begin! Which one of these badass swordsman will win in a fight!

1662ac4cc2ecf755280a09cf44c9f0dea0037bd6 00
9b16047b6f83263fc69f4f0a767ca9ba

While it's true that Zoro has some consideration towards women (thanks to Kuina), it's also true that he'd not avoid a fight.

I know it's non canon to the manga, but it's still written by Oda, take for example Film Z. Zoro's rival was a girl, Ainz was his name IIRC.

Well, Kunieda's Durability is quite troublesome for Zoro, she scales to 160KT but I'm not sure how far. I don't know if she scales up or down that either.

Zoro tanks 65KT in his Skypiea self and Enies Lobby Zoro is >>> Skypiea Zoro so I think he holds the AP advantage in the form that he's stronger but Kunieda is more durable but not by much. Kunieda's techniques are pretty much like Zoro's (sans Senbonzakura lol), things that Zoro knows how to counter since it's the same fighting style he uses and Enies Lobby Zoro fought Kaku who can make the same.

I remember that Kunieda is quite skilled but if we take she cutting glass with a wooden sword out I don't remember anything else. She's in disadvantage not by using a wooden sword because she's an expert with it capable of taking out people with real katanas but because Zoro can attack from three points at the same time and knows the same class of techniques while I don't know if she has faced opponents with a similar moveset before.

Now Zoro using Asura is what makes things easier for him. Just lowballing said form is 195KT but the previous scaling chain is far higher so he holds the advantage here as well.

Zoro should takes this. Kunieda is one hell of an opponent considering her skill and durability, but Zoro edges her even in those fields.

Normally Zoro doesn't care what gender his opponent is. The only one he has a hard time fighting is Tashigi and that's cause she looks exactly like his childhood friend.

Either way, moral off meaning any slight reservation he have in hitting a girl is out the window, he gunning for that W. But will he beat her?

@Calaca

Zoro should be limited precog in his enies lobby key? Since, he can read opponets moves and atecipates his attacks (He shows this here)

Calaca, I'd like to inquire where you are getting Aoi's AP and Dura valeus from. I see the statements in her profile, but no real calc or link to one.

Thanks a lot, Kobster. I would also like to say I could help with putting Aoi down into some more defined level of skill, but it has been literal years since I read the manga... granted, I kinda want to go fix that right now due to nostalgia so I'll keep an eye out for anything that may be worth it. But so far, Zoro should be very much dominating by all accounts.

Yeah, that one. Since she scales to Oga, I looked after his profile.

I'm planning on reading the manga as well. Maybe in the future I'll help in the revisions.

Back