• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Predator CRT: Adding the Plasma Scythe.

Seems reasonable but the death part is missing

Ok yeah I agree with dura neg and limited death manip

I agree with Durability Negation, but I don't think that is Death Manipulation since killing an enemy with just 4 hits regardless of its power is only Dura Neg

Dura neg doesn't imply death on its own though. The description makes note that the dark plasma and the person in proportion to it is what allows for the death to happen

Shouldn't this apply only to that videogame version of the Predator, and not the main profile for the movies?

Then we should either make one or not add stuff from other canons to the main one, iirc we even removed stuff from the movie crossing over with Alien.

Then we should either make one or not add stuff from other canons to the main one, iirc we even removed stuff from the movie crossing over with Alien.
We can use stuff from AVP for predator, but cannot use AVP and Predator for Alien.

That being said, Aliens versus Predator: Extinction is rather ambiguous in its canon, and it kinda bears no relation to the other titles beyond its general concept. It would be preferred for the pages to have stuff from there 'confirmed canon', Similar to how we don't use things like Aliens: Genocide or Aliens: Earth War for the Canon Xenomorph page, so I dont think this should be used.

Back