• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prime All Might Multiplier - Possible Discussion Thread Rule Addition After?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any comments on the arguments for the 60x multiplier so far? It is the main point of the thread after all and the graph has a few factors that make it about as backed up as the punch feat.
Everything mentioned can more or less be accomplished with a 5x increase and I'm still in the opinion that shock absorption will absorb a set amount of force before it bleeds over.

So I'm not convinced enough that 60x is a better alternative.

I would consider that the rule implies that we need direct statements like All might is dozens of times weaker than his prime or that he is 60 x times weaker than his prime. I don't think anything else would cut it. I think that's also @Damage3245 's stance.
And it is clear. Literally almost no one outside of the wiki would pull the mental gymnastics others are doing here to not having it accepted. Literally go to any casual viewer post for how strong they think All Might is in his prime. It's practically unanimous it's 60x derived from his fight with the Nomu.

What does it tell us? That the statement is clear enough to be a 60x amp. Occams razor or whatever.
Basically, yeah.

We don't have an exact figure either. All Might says "Over 300 punches."
Ok and? How does it affect anything.

For the sake of the argument let's assume it's 360 instead of 300 since it's "over". Now the multiplier is 72x. You increase it, not decrease it.
Also another thing is the fact that after every punch Nomu recovers a little. We would have no reason to assume that the ability is a one-off use and if that's not the case correct me. The punches aren't done immediately so it's anyone's guess how that would work with stronger punches. That's further supported by the fact that as stated by the op Nomus have regeneration which would further reduce the burden on the ability.
And how does any of this affect the argument? Both you and damage are just arguing the multiplier of 60x is a lowball. Hell, the shock absorption is not stated to heal or regenerate to begin with, just that it absorbs, obviously, shock aka physical attacks and there is a limit. Which All Might overcame and in his prime he would only need 5 punches instead of over 300. Nomus regeneration quirk has no affect on the argument.

So yeah, haven't really seen a good counter argument. Also haven't slept in almost 2 days so won't be responding for a while

Still would like to note that the quirk should have been healing as All might was punching thus he needed more punches than what he would need all at once.

I’m going to be quite honest: Votes for the 5x multiplier are going to be removed.
They really can't. Your proposal was for the multipler to be defined and an alternative was not only proposes by agreed upon. Even if you didn't come up with it, it cannot be discarded.

To add this CRT I'd a double thing. You're arguing that a multiplier is valid and that it should be 60x. A counterpoint of us valid and is 5x still fits within the purpose of the revision.

This now lends itself to two options:

1) All Might’s power at the end, when he launches the Nomu, was too much for the regeneration, and as such the Nomu was one shot from full hp due to the Plus Ultra nature of AM’s attacks. This lends some consistency as characters weaker than AM, such as Mirko, are able to one shot Nomu of this caliber.

2) All Might’s Plus Ultra hits were strong enough that they could not be fully absorbed, and as such, he did slight damage to the Nomu that was rapidly healed. However, he punched it so many times, so rapidly, that the regeneration could not heal fast enough, resulting in it being KO’d with the penultimate hit.

THIS is what I mean by a proper debunk and option for not using it.
I mean we see the nomu take no damage until the final punch which is the plus ultra. And we know the goal of allmight was to reach the nomus absorption limit.

They really can't. Your proposal was for the multipler to be defined and an alternative was not only proposes by agreed upon. Even if you didn't come up with it, it cannot be discarded.
Then I will add them back, but I would like to urge people to at least comment on the 60x rather than just going for the 5x, especially when the 5x was proposed, much of the argumentation didn’t involve the 60x at all.

And how does any of this affect the argument? Both you and damage are just arguing the multiplier of 60x is a lowball. Hell, the shock absorption is not stated to heal or regenerate to begin with, just that it absorbs, obviously, shock aka physical attacks and there is a limit. Which All Might overcame and in his prime he would only need 5 punches instead of over 300. Nomus regeneration quirk has no affect on the argument.

It would be a high ball. With 5 punches the Nomu wouldn't have time to heal as much of it's quirk usage. Thus to break through it would require less than 60x.

So the quirk never heals? It just gets capped and can never be used again? Is that more likely than it slightly decreasing after each punch?

It would be a high ball. With 5 punches the Nomu wouldn't have time to heal as much of it's quirk usage. Thus to break through it would require less than 60x.
Proof the quirk "Shock Absorption" heals? This has never been implied or stated as far as I can recall.
So the quirk never heals? It just gets capped and can never be used again? Is that more likely than it slightly decreasing after each punch?
At most we can say it would reset after All Might overcame the quirk. It would need a statement the quirk heals during combat. Especially since nothing of what you're suggesting is so much as implied. Especially by Shigaraki, who would probably be happy as hell to point this out for All Might for him to lose hope or whatever. (Since by this point he's a child using a toy and blabbers to everyone) Basically, don't think this counters anything and occams razor still applies.

I mean we see the nomu take no damage until the final punch which is the plus ultra. And we know the goal of allmight was to reach the nomus absorption limit.
Considering that it has Super Regeneration, there's a very good reason why we wouldn't be able to see any visible damage on the Nomu.

Nothing about healing or healing time is mentioned. The quirk is shock absorption. It's much more simpler and most likely that allmight just reached the nomus shock absorption limit. ESPECIALLY since that's what he was literally trying to do. Saying that it's shock absorption not shock negotiation and that it has a limit. Clearly a limit to how much it can absorb? Like obviously?

Considering that it has Super Regeneration, there's a very good reason why we wouldn't be able to see any visible damage on the Nomu.
Then there wouldn't be a point in Shock Absorption, no? If all damage is healed like you're implying right now - by all might of all characters - then what's the point of shock absorption? Like, the counter arguments against the 60x multiplier are literally complicating things and making up "what if" scenarios at this point.

No it doesn't. That's just explaining how his quirk evolved, it spread to his entire body instead of only his palms. You're making a big assumption. Whilst shigaraki takes credit for bakugos death, it's pretty straightforward.
Yes it does. It quite literally says his explosions were traveling on the inside of his body looking for an outlet. I’m not making any assumptions, I’m going by what’s stated on the page. Both things can be true here.
Ah, you’re correct I had the sequence wrong. But your logic is still massively flawed.

It shows, in the panel before we see Shigaraki punch him, his heart getting damaged.

The very next page? Shigaraki punching him in the heart.

If he was creating an explosion from his heart, why is there no detonation? Shouldn’t Shigaraki’s arm be engulfed with a blast then? There’s no indication of any explosion in the next panel after that heart ravaging.

This just implies that the shot of his heart is what is happening to him as a result of what we see on the next page. It’s the “death” of a character, so it’s using clever paneling used to emphasize the damage he’s taking.

But an actual explosion from his heart? Nowhere to be seen. In fact, if that’s the case, why does Bakugo still have an eye when we see an explosion in it? Or still have legs? Or a hand? If the explosions are so deadly that they caused his heart to explode, all of his other organs and body parts should be similarly damaged, especially one as soft as his eyeball, but they’re not.

Instead, it’s only at the exact time that he gets punched by Shigaraki that he happens to take fatal damage from this awakening? That so far only created a throbbing pain that he was fighting through? I just can’t find the logical connection. Sure, the damage to his heart is shown first, but it is immediately followed by the page of Shigaraki punching him with everyone, previously no where near him, now rushing to protect him, the off panel movements cut up between a flashback.
Detonation? These are very small explosions happening inside his body, we can see them happening in the pages beforehand where those miniature explosions are occurring. And it only brought about increased speed for him.

“These detonations going off inside his body.” The detonations were happening to him internally.

The panel before we see his heart being popped, and no attack or body part of Shigaraki is shown when his heart is shown to be damaged. It’s just his heart by itself being shown to explode.

What this tells us, is that the constant “detonations going off inside his body” is what caused his heart to explode. He was only in his “awakening” mode for probably a few seconds at most before his body exploded so it’s not like he was spending a lot of time having his body be exploded from the inside.

Both things can be true at the same time, Bakugou’s heart exploded right as Shigaraki landed a blow on him. I don’t understand why that seems to be an issue here.

I will probably need to fully update the OP when I have the time, but here is the full picture of the feat: it is a debate against Shock Absorption having a limit for its TOTAL energy taken, or a limit for its PER-ATTACK energy taken.

1) If Shock Absorption operates like a “shield,” then it would block all damage thrown at it until the shield breaks (absorption limit met). In this scenario, the 60x multiplier is valid.

2) If Shock Absorption operates like a “Defense Buff,” then instead of negating hits, it would be absorbing a portion of them up to a limit. Then, when that limit is exceeded (such as if you hit Nomu harder), then the damage would carry over to deal real harm to the Nomu, only to be fixed by its regeneration.

We have our options, so we just need an understanding on which one the wiki deems more plausible.

Yes it does. It quite literally says his explosions were traveling on the inside of his body looking for an outlet. I’m not making any assumptions, I’m going by what’s stated on the page. Both things can be true here.

Detonation? These are very small explosions happening inside his body, we can see them happening in the pages beforehand where those miniature explosions are occurring. And it only brought about increased speed for him.

“These detonations going off inside his body.” The detonations were happening to him internally.

The panel before we see his heart being popped, and no attack or body part of Shigaraki is shown when his heart is shown to be damaged. It’s just his heart by itself being shown to explode.

What this tells us, is that the constant “detonations going off inside his body” is what caused his heart to explode. He was only in his “awakening” mode for probably a few seconds at most before his body exploded so it’s not like he was spending a lot of time having his body be exploded from the inside.

Both things can be true at the same time, Bakugou’s heart exploded right as Shigaraki landed a blow on him. I don’t understand why that seems to be an issue here.

I’m ignoring this as your arguments haven’t really changed. The paneling suggests that his heart was damaged by a punch, just framed in a way we see the effect before the cause, and all evidence points to Shigaraki both acknowledging and believing that he is the one that did the damage, but if you disagree, then that is your opinion.

All I will say is that there is no indication of an explosion from his heart whatsoever, so the claims that his internal eruptions killed him and made a giant gaping hole in his chest, with no burn marks, smoke or anything to indicate the heat and force from inside did it, are incredibly dubious. His heart isn’t burned or in tatters, it is simply ripped open, which it would not look like if it literally exploded.

But hey, keep your logic going man.

Then there wouldn't be a point in Shock Absorption, no? If all damage is healed like you're implying right now - by all might of all characters - then what's the point of shock absorption? Like, the counter arguments against the 60x multiplier are literally complicating things and making up "what if" scenarios at this point.
All Upper Tier Nomu and above have Super Regeneration anyway beause it's so useful.

And just because the Nomu has Regeneration doesn't mean that Shock Absorption wouldn't be useful as it minimizes the amount of damage the Nomu would have taken and prevents it from being overwhelmed from the start.

I will probably need to fully update the OP when I have the time, but here is the full picture of the feat: it is a debate against Shock Absorption having a limit for its TOTAL energy taken, or a limit for its PER-ATTACK energy taken.

1) If Shock Absorption operates like a “shield,” then it would block all damage thrown at it until the shield breaks (absorption limit met). In this scenario, the 60x multiplier is valid.

2) If Shock Absorption operates like a “Defense Buff,” then instead of negating hits, it would be absorbing a portion of them up to a limit. Then, when that limit is exceeded (such as if you hit Nomu harder), then the damage would carry over to deal real harm to the Nomu, only to be fixed by its regeneration.

We have our options, so we just need an understanding on which one the wiki deems more plausible.
Okay but where's the logic of it being per attack total? It's clear by the fact that he's throwing many punches and that he said that "IT'S "ABSORPTION," NOT "NEGATION"!! SO HE MUST HAVE A LIMIT, NO?!" and that he mentioned that fact that it took him over 300 punches That what that was meant to portray is allmight reaching the nomus absorption limit in over 300 punches. Like it's literally a straight line you can't get any more straightforward than that.

All Upper Tier Nomu and above have Super Regeneration anyway beause it's so useful.
Ok? USJ Nomu was specifically made for All Might, which is why Shock Absorption is the most important bit for it.
And just because the Nomu has Regeneration doesn't mean that Shock Absorption wouldn't be useful as it minimizes the amount of damage the Nomu would have taken and prevents it from being overwhelmed from the start.
Where is it suggested Shock Absorption "partially absorbs"? (since you said "minimize", implying some damage gets through) We just now it can essentially absorb all physical damage, but has a bar, and upper limit so to speak. All Might overcame it with 300 punches and would need only 5 in his prime, making him 60x stronger in his heyday.

Okay but where's the logic of it being per attack total? It's clear by the fact that he's throwing many punches and that he said that "IT'S "ABSORPTION," NOT "NEGATION"!! SO HE MUST HAVE A LIMIT, NO?!" and that he mentioned that fact that it took him over 300 punches That what that was meant to portray is allmight reaching the nomus absorption limit in over 300 punches. Like it's literally a straight line you can't get any more straightforward than that.
I mean there is merit to both sides.

Him saying that can mean either “If I keep punching it, it will stop ignoring my hits and I can take it down” or “if I punch hard enough, I can deal a bit of damage past it’s absorption, and if I keep doing that fast enough, I can beat him despite the regeneration as well.”

I would definitely say the latter option at least require more assumptions, but those are the presented arguments for either side.

I mean there is merit to both sides.

Him saying that can mean either “If I keep punching it, it will stop ignoring my hits and I can take it down” or “if I punch hard enough, I can deal a bit of damage past it’s absorption, and if I keep doing that fast enough, I can beat him despite the regeneration as well.”

I would definitely say the latter option at least require more assumptions, but those are the presented arguments for either side
EXACTLY, the latter one requires more assumptions. That's a clear problem that needs to be brought up. They don't have an equal merit, one clearly makes more sense and is more reasonable than the other. I just wish people didn't have a bias inherently against big numbers in here.

I’m ignoring this as your arguments haven’t really changed. The paneling suggests that his heart was damaged by a punch, just framed in a way we see the effect before the cause, and all evidence points to Shigaraki both acknowledging and believing that he is the one that did the damage, but if you disagree, then that is your opinion.
No it doesn’t. The paneling is the heart by itself being popped. It cannot be said his heart was damaged by Shigaraki’s punch because we see the heart being damaged BEFORE he was hit by Shigaraki.

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubWFuZ2FyZWFkLm9yZy9tYW5nYS9teS1oZXJvLWFjYWRlbWlhLw%3D%3D

See, the heart is by itself in this image. You saying Shigaraki was the one that damaged his heart does not change the fact that we see his heart being damaged before Shigaraki landed his blow.

All I will say is that there is no indication of an explosion from his heart whatsoever, so the claims that his internal eruptions killed him and made a giant gaping hole in his chest, with no burn marks, smoke or anything to indicate the heat and force from inside did it, are incredibly dubious. His heart isn’t burned or in tatters, it is simply ripped open, which it would not look like if it literally exploded.

But hey, keep your logic going man.
This is objectively not true whatsoever. The fact that it was literally stated Bakugou’s explosions were detonating inside his body is an indication itself that the explosion was from his heart. You denying that doesn’t change what the manga blatantly stated.

Your argument here is not being backed by a solid interpretation of the events going on in the scene.

His heart being ripped open by the way, is a clear indication that an explosion went off inside it. Rather than an incredibly wide, rounded punch somehow making a very small wound in Bakugou’s chest.

EXACTLY, the latter one requires more assumptions. That's a clear problem that needs to be brought up. They don't have an equal merit, one clearly makes more sense and is more reasonable than the other. I just wish people didn't have a bias inherently against big numbers in here.
To be fair, our standards have an inherent bias against bigger numbers as larger multipliers require more evidence than smaller multipliers.

Hmm the heart seemed like it was exploded outward. Not saying anything just giving my two cents

No it doesn’t. The paneling is the heart by itself being popped. It cannot be said his heart was damaged by Shigaraki’s punch because we see the heart being damaged BEFORE he was hit by Shigaraki.

See, the heart is by itself in this image. You saying Shigaraki was the one that damaged his heart does not change the fact that we see his heart being damaged before Shigaraki landed his blow.

This is objectively not true whatsoever. The fact that it was literally stated Bakugou’s explosions were detonating inside his body is an indication itself that the explosion was from his heart. You denying that doesn’t change what the manga blatantly stated.

Your argument here is not being backed by a solid interpretation of the events going on in the scene.

His heart being ripped open by the way, is a clear indication that an explosion went off inside it. Rather than an incredibly wide, rounded punch somehow making a very small wound in Bakugou’s chest.
Not the thread for this, you’re arguing for essentially nothing, and doing so incorrectly as well while ignoring other evidence. I would advise you take this discussion somewhere else, because you aren’t adding anything to the overarching point of this thread.

Hmm the heart seemed like it was exploded outward. Not saying anything just giving my two cents
This discussion doesn't even matter. Idk why it went on for so long. (Also shigaraki did it clearly stated and shown by the story and characters). Not talking about this again in here

Nothing about healing or healing time is mentioned. The quirk is shock absorption. It's much more simpler and most likely that allmight just reached the nomus shock absorption limit. ESPECIALLY since that's what he was literally trying to do. Saying that it's shock absorption not shock negotiation and that it has a limit. Clearly a limit to how much it can absorb? Like obviously?

I'm saying that because the damage was given in each punch nomu was taking a slight break between each punch and thus the total damage done by punches was more than the actual limit due to Nomu not getting the full shock per punch due to again regeneration. Or are you suggesting that the quirk is a one and done thing? If it's not then it should slowly heal and thus between 300 punches the limit was surpassed thus 300 punches is more than the Nomu needs without the blows being consecutive but rather all in one.

I'm saying that because the damage was given in each punch nomu was taking a slight break between each punch and thus the total damage done by punches was more than the actual limit due to Nomu not getting the full shock per punch due to again regeneration.
The nomu would have almost no time to take a slight break or it would be so miniscule it doesn't matter at all. And where are you getting that the nomu wouldn't be taking tye total damage of tye punches? What magical place did you take that from? Is there a chapter I didn't read? Or are you making unwarranted assumptions about the nomus shock absorption quirk and adding non-existent information? Because all we know is that it absorps shock and that it has a limit to it, and that allmight punched him over 300 times to reach that shock absorption limit. That's it. Anything else is fan fiction.

If it's not then it should slowly heal and thus between 300 punches the limit was surpassed
Why? Why was it surpassed between the 300 punches? Did we see that ever happening at all? Did we see the nomu healing any damage between the 300 punches? Did we see the nomu slow down or flinch between the 300 punches? Why was the limit reached BETWEEN the 300 punches and not when you know allmight defeated him and the nomu you know couldn't absorb the shock anymore.

Last edited:
So once the shock limit is reached the quirk is useless?
Maybe? Maybe not? Who knows. I say probably not. And that after the limit is completely surpassed the nomu needs time to you know dissipate the energy that is build up inside him. Since you know that's how energy works. If I eat a lot then I can't eat anymore for awhile and I have to wait until I take a sh#it for me to able to take any more food in. Or if you fill a glass of water to the brim the glass can't hold any water anymore and we need to wait for the water to evaporate before we can fill it again.

Maybe? Maybe not? Who knows. I say probably not. And that after the limit is completely surpassed the nomu needs time to you know dissipate the energy that is build up inside him. Since you know that's how energy works. If I eat a lot then I can't eat anymore for awhile and I have to wait until I take a sh#it for me to able to take any more food in. Or if you fill a glass of water to the brim the glass can't hold any water anymore and we need to wait for the water to evaporate before we can fill it again.

Then it's anyone's guess if Nomu's limit was reached by 0,3 per punch or 0,31 and due to regen was ending up as 0,3. The numbers are to give an example. Though yeah I'm getting into really nitpicky territory here so I will drop this. Mainly ask for a clarification to the multiplier standard. If it has no problem then I don't mind even a 60x multiplier.

Not the thread for this, you’re arguing for essentially nothing, and doing so incorrectly as well while ignoring other evidence. I would advise you take this discussion somewhere else, because you aren’t adding anything to the overarching point of this thread.
Actually it would relate to this thread because Bakugou not having his body be crushed by a full on, pissed Shigaraki, while his heart was crushed due to his own explosions, is a bit of an issue since one of the counter arguments you wanted to address in your OP was the characters not being splattered by attacks from Shigaraki despite him being 60x stronger than All Might. Hence why we had the whole arguments relating to the damage, or lack thereof, that Bakugou took from Shiggy’s blow.

I would also advise not to be so quick to call others incorrect in their arguments as you yourself have demonstrated a lack of knowledge and understanding as to the course of events in the scenes.

Then it's anyone's guess if Nomu's limit was reached by 0,3 per punch or 0,31 and due to regen was ending up as 0,3. The numbers are to give an example. Though yeah I'm getting into really nitpicky territory here so I will drop this. Mainly ask for a clarification to the multiplier standard. If it has no problem then I don't mind even a 60x multiplier.
Yeah ig it is anyone's guess, it's just that some people's guesses are more reasonable and make more sense cough cough. And as I see it the multiplier works with the multiplier standard. I'm grateful we finally moved on from that argument tho

Actually it would relate to this thread because Bakugou not having his body be crushed by a full on, pissed Shigaraki, while his heart was crushed due to his own explosions, is a bit of an issue since one of the counter arguments you wanted to address in your OP was the characters not being splattered by attacks from Shigaraki despite him being 60x stronger than All Might. Hence why we had the whole arguments relating to the damage, or lack thereof, that Bakugou took from Shiggy’s blow.

I would also advise not to be so quick to call others incorrect in their arguments as you yourself have demonstrated a lack of knowledge and understanding as to the course of events in the scenes.
I mean. Even if somehow in someway you're actually right on this point somehow. That just means bakugo is close to prime allmight level which is perfectly fine story wise. Especially since this is a post-awakening bakugo.
Or if you for some reason don't like that, then it's just plot induced stupidity which also works because the plot would never let bakugos body to just get destroyed to shreds.

I mean. Even if somehow in someway you're actually right on this point somehow. That just means bakugo is close to prime allmight level which is perfectly fine story wise. Especially since this is a post-awakening bakugo.
Or if you for some reason don't like that, then it's just plot induced stupidity which also works because the plot would never let bakugos body to just get destroyed to shreds.
No it is not actually. We’re talking durability here and Bakugou being close to to prime all might levels in durability is not something supported story wise.

Post awakening Bakugou was only said to have his speed increased, not his durability.

And the issue I have with the argument is that if you have to say so many instances are a result of plot induced stupidity, then I find a 5-6x multiplier to be more reasonable than a 60x one so that those plot moments aren’t so stupid.

Yeah... I don't know where people are getting "Bakugo is close to Prime All Might's durability."

No it is not actually. We’re talking durability here and Bakugou being close to to prime all might levels in durability is not something supported story wise.

Post awakening Bakugou was only said to have his speed increased, not his durability.

And the issue I have with the argument is that if you have to say so many instances are a result of plot induced stupidity, then I find a 5-6x multiplier to be more reasonable than a 60x one so that those plot moments aren’t so stupid.
So many instances? There is literally 2 at most. And that's not my argument it's just a possible argument I threw. My argument is as I stated before that bakugo is close to prime allmight level. That this just upgrades bakugo. I mean mirko is stronger than weakened allmight, the big 3 are also stronger than weakened allmight. And bakugo is not only just stronger than weakened allmight but he's clearly put up to be story wise one of the top-tiers. All the people that are fighting Shigaraki close range are NOT 60× weaker but some unknown amount, especially bakugo. What's so insane about that

An understanding already put into the OP. Whether you believe he destroyed his heart or not, Shigaraki punched a giant hole in Bakugo’s chest. Unless you can provide me any reasoning that the explosion of his heart was so unreasonably violent that it burst out his chest, but at the same time didn’t create any heat to burn him, then cease the argument.

This same Shigaraki, after evolving, cannot splatter or one shot kill Mirko or Suneater. Yet both of those characters are weaker than High Ends, who Mirko can tear apart.

Do you believe Mirko is more durable than a High End and Weakened All Might? Do you believe Suneater is more durable than a High End and Weakened All Might? Do you believe Bakugo is more durable than a High End and Weakened All Might?

If your answer is “yes” then we have no issues here, they just are durable enough to survive his hits but still get one shot. If your answer is “no” then explain why someone stronger than Mirko did not rip their heads off.

It is a story inconsistency, scaling or multipliers or anything is irrelevant.

Bakugo nearly had his face torn off just from Shigaraki moving his hand close to it and his arm became a mangled, broken, bleeding and twisted mess just from Shigaraki grabbing it. If you believe that someone that strong, punching Bakugo straight in the chest, did no damage to him, then go right ahead.
Yeah... I don't know where people are getting "Bakugo is close to Prime All Might's durability."
Maitreya clearly believes that Awakened Bakugo must have Prime AM durability since they do not believe the damage Bakugo sustained from a direct punch from Shigaraki is comparable to the damage he took prior. So make of that as you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back