• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think James Cameron's Avatar is getting mixed up with The Last Airbender when someone said "Prominent verse". Avatar is just one movie from what I remember; a really popular movie that is the highest grossing movie of all time, but not particularly prominent in Vs Debating community.

Though, I agree the machine gun should be 9-C from what Saman said; evidence here. And linking to other wiki's is also not allowed yeah.

it's the only profile in the entire verse on there.

removing it won't change anything considering it's the only avatar profile on there.
Hmm. I remembered wrong then. I don't mind if we delete it in that case.

I think James Cameron's Avatar is getting mixed up with The Last Airbender when someone said "Prominent verse". Avatar is just one movie from what I remember; a really popular movie that is the highest grossing movie of all time, but not particularly prominent in Vs Debating community.
I meant that it is prominent in the world at large.

Fully in favor of this profile's deletion. As is said above, Undyne hasn't even done anything relative to the game itself, only a LS feat that could simply be referenced in the other character's profiles without needing a full-blown profile for her.

Until she starts throwing magic spears like her Undertale variant, I don't think anyone will be too torn up about its deletion.

Last edited:
I have found quite a lot of pages that seem very unreliable.

Unreliable statistics:

It is part of the following verse categories:

This page also seems sloppy and unreliable:

It is part of the following verse:

Unreliable statistics. At the very least they need to be updated to fit with the characters that he scales from:

Unreliable guesswork statistics:

So about this...

I think is suppose to be a blog but was published as a profile

Thank you for helping out.

Are any members here willing to investigate the pages linked to in my last previous post in this thread please?

I have found quite a lot of pages that seem very unreliable.

Unreliable statistics:

It is part of the following verse categories:

This page also seems sloppy and unreliable:

It is part of the following verse:

Unreliable statistics. At the very least they need to be updated to fit with the characters that he scales from:

Unreliable guesswork statistics:

Anyway, this is rather important.

Okay. MrKingOfNegativity is not around anymore though. Are there other members that I can contact about this?

Okay. Can you (and others) help to check through the pages, to see if any of them are based on guesswork, or need to have their justifications improved on, please?

Another bad page, plus it's a character file when it should be civilisation similar to their 616 counterparts.

Bump.

yeet this page away pls

Obvious reasons.

Obvious reasons.
I fixed it but looks like all the improvement I did was deleted too

Back