• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In my opinion, anything that sells physical copies at a reasonably large scale is sufficiently official for our purposes. For online shops, where any idiot can get the product published, I would understand if we question the notability of a work even if it's commercialized. Same if it's a movie sold by like 3 stores in town because it has local relevance.
However, if I can go into a regular bookstore in multiple places in a larger area and that sells me a book, I personally would believe it's an actual proper series regardless of its nature.

What copyright violations are concerned... that's not really our problem. If the copyright is not handled appropriately and the series gets sued into nonexistence we can still nuke the work. Beyond that character cameos are no problem IMO. (of course the regular alternate version rules should still apply)

Okay. Thank you for the evaluation. So should the Thanos page also remain for this verse then?

Well, maybe it is legal via laws that allow for unofficial parody content in entertainment media?

Okay. Thank you for the evaluation. So should the Thanos page also remain for this verse then?
I, in principle, don't mind it. Only thing one could debate is if, as an alternate version of Thanos, it might not be a sufficiently prominent alternate version of the character. The existence of "crossover" characters like that gets some extra scrutiny, after all.

Is God Fusion Goku really needed?

While his origin is unique (albeit from a short and quirky OVA), he's just a copy-paste of various stuff from other Goku profiles and doesn't really bring anything new to the table, as the whole "fused with a hundred irl people" is so vague that you can't really take anything from it.

Fair use allows the usage of characters in a parodied or not too prominent usage, yes, although keep in mind that legally it's a gray area (as far the US is concerned anyways), which is why you can have stuff ranging from a mere Mickey Mouse reference to a whole parody that has lasted years with Mario as the main character
Okay. Thank you for the information.
I, in principle, don't mind it. Only thing one could debate is if, as an alternate version of Thanos, it might not be a sufficiently prominent alternate version of the character. The existence of "crossover" characters like that gets some extra scrutiny, after all.
Yes, it particularly feel almost as inappropriate to link to such a page in Thanos' navigation template, as it would be to link to the original mythological version of Thor and the God of War version of Thor in a Thor (Marvel Comics) navigation template.

Is God Fusion Goku really needed?

While his origin is unique (albeit from a short and quirky OVA), he's just a copy-paste of various stuff from other Goku profiles and doesn't really bring anything new to the table, as the whole "fused with a hundred irl people" is so vague that you can't really take anything from it.
The page did get deleted before due to having vague ratings
Yes, I personally agree with deleting it, and think that I asked Tyloxtus to come to this forum and ask for input before he adds it again, but it seems like his account was never accepted due to that he tried to sign up with two of them at the same time over a year ago.

I will talk with him about it via his wiki message wall.

Well, this parody page definitely does not seem to be notable at least.
Yes, it particularly feel almost as inappropriate to link to such a page in Thanos' navigation template, as it would be to link to the original mythological version of Thor and the God of War version of Thor in a Thor (Marvel Comics) navigation template.
Given that Oliver expressed that he's fine with that one being deleted, the Thanos page can probably be deleted then.

Okay. Thank you. I will delete it then.

It does not have enough content.

Last edited:
It does not have enough content.
I only deleted the first page. I don't know about the second one, it seems that the Gloryhammer verse page characters are currently being worked on.

Yes, I personally agree with deleting it, and think that I asked Tyloxtus to come to this forum and ask for input before he adds it again, but it seems like his account was never accepted due to that he tried to sign up with two of them at the same time over a year ago.

I will talk with him about it via his wiki message wall.
So they have now created a thread to try to upgrade them back to Low 1-C.

This should go, I think.
I have deleted the empty page.

Most of the stats are just "Unknown" with zero justifications

Back