• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is this an acceptable solution for you?
Well, almost all people with knowledge regarding LOTR are deeply revising the book verse now, a CRT to focus on the movies counterparts would only occur far in the future unless someone takes the compromisse to work on it in parallel

If it's okay for the others to keep theses profiles as they are for a undefined amount of time then I'm also okay with that

Well, almost all people with knowledge regarding LOTR are deeply revising the book verse now, a CRT to focus on the movies counterparts would only occur far in the future unless someone takes the compromisse to work on it in parallel

If it's okay for the others to keep theses profiles as they are for a undefined amount of time then I'm also okay with that
@TheMerchant66 @Moonshadow137 @Tyranno223

What do you think about this?

Wasn't his ban forum-specific due to compulsive rather than malicious behaviour there? We can add a corresponding ban to his wiki account as well if that is preferable though.

I took a look at the movies profiles of the LOTR characters here, here, here, here and here. And in my opinion theses are really, really bad.

The only AP justification is a common calc in Gandalf's fight against Dunir's Bane, no LS classification and the Smaug speed calc is just the same one from the book version (Although there could be a discussion if the world map is the same between canons)

So yeah, IMO theses are up for deletion
One correction, Smaug profile is actually pretty good, my problem is with the other four

This profile doesn't have any evidence/explanation for it's tiers (compared to a other page from the same verse) and grammar is messed up. Doesn't help that the submitter's been there only a month ago.

MvC Phoenix Wright

I was planning on making this profile myself, but it seems I was beat to the punch. I don't have any problems with that, except it has lots of mistakes:
-Breaks the verse scaling rules (no trailers or animated intros are allowed)
-In the same way, his speed scaling doesn't match up with how the verse handles things (9-As wouldn't even scale to Supersonic characters in the verse)
-Should be labeled "Phoenix Wright (Marvel vs. Capcom)" instead of "(Marvel Vs Capcom)"
-Phoenix has never harmed anyone who can survive Order in the Court. He would still be 9-A, but this just isn't true
-Generally a decent number of format/grammar mistakes
-No sources, something that all pages should have when published (MvC pages have also been full of many sources, while this one just has zero)
-His "Paper Manipulation" is just him throwing paper. That doesn't count as Paper Manip, its just one of his attacks
-Abilities section could use some expanding + additions from what I've been gathering so far

I've been planning on getting his page out recently, so its admittedly easier to delete this one rather than edit in clean info and wait for a staff to fix the page name

Also, this user has what they wrote up in a sandbox

Last edited:
MvC Phoenix Wright

I was planning on making this profile myself, but it seems I was beat to the punch. I don't have any problems with that, except it has lots of mistakes:
-In the same way, his speed scaling doesn't match up with how the verse handles things (9-As wouldn't even scale to Supersonic characters in the verse)
-Should be labeled "Phoenix Wright (Marvel vs. Capcom)" instead of "(Marvel Vs Capcom)"
-Phoenix has never harmed anyone who can survive Order in the Court. He would still be 9-A, but this just isn't true
-No sources, something that all pages should have when published (MvC pages have also been full of many sources, while this one just has zero)
-His "Paper Manipulation" is just him throwing paper. That doesn't count as Paper Manip, its just one of his attacks
-Abilities section could use some expanding + additions from what I've been gathering so far

I've been planning on getting his page out recently, so its admittedly easier to delete this one rather than edit in clean info and wait for a staff to fix the page name

These points all do seem to make sense, but maybe let the user on here know that their page is up for deletion?

These points all do seem to make sense, but maybe let the user on here know that their page is up for deletion?
You're right. That's a good point
MvC Phoenix Wright

@MaidRips I've summoned you to this forum to tell you that your page is up for deletion. I remember you still had a sandbox of it, but in case you planned on deleting that or already have, maybe save it if you don't want to lose it

Also feel free to hit me up in the MvC discussion chat if you wanna talk page creation

You're right. That's a good point

@MaidRips I've summoned you to this forum to tell you that your page is up for deletion. I remember you still had a sandbox of it, but in case you planned on deleting that or already have, maybe save it if you don't want to lose it

Also feel free to hit me up in the MvC discussion chat if you wanna talk page creation
Since the user was notified and has seen it, is there anything else needed before deleting Phoenix’s page?

Just a typical horrible profile with zero scans.

Just a typical horrible profile with zero scans.
Another Wimpy Kid page attempt. I know how this story ends

Back