• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ungalo doesn't really dance around copyright that much. Characters from the given franchises are directly mentioned and thus would be part of Ungalo's powerset. They merely aren't directly drawn to avoid actual copyright strikes, but they're still present.

Mind you, none of the profiles you've mentioned actually borrow any traits from the originals or exist in anywhere near a similar capacity to the original. They're either simply merch based on the character brought to life or treated as purely sentient fictional forces and rated as 11-A. None of those profiles have the actual character appearing in a physical form in the SCP Universe. Which is quite the opposite of how Bohemian Rhapsody works.

You've also ignored how these are extremely minor parts of the greater SCP verse. All those creepypastas are explicitly based on the original work as their core and are essentially extensions of the original work in all ways. This is what separates random breaches of copyright in otherwise normal series (like is the case with Jojo in man ways) and actual, bonafide fanfictions.

Mind you, this is me giving it the benefit of the doubt and assuming that whatever version of Herobrine you guys want is some entirely independent entity from Minecraft and does not receive any scaling from Minecraft itself (which is what's done for any cases like these). But I'm fairly certain that most versions of the characters, would, in fact, scale directly from Minecraft content. Which is the very reason why we don't allow fanfictions.

Mind you, this is me giving it the benefit of the doubt and assuming that whatever version of Herobrine you guys want is some entirely independent entity from Minecraft and does not receive any scaling from Minecraft itself (which is what's done for any cases like these). But I'm fairly certain that most versions of the characters, would, in fact, scale directly from Minecraft content. Which is the very reason why we don't allow fanfictions.
I mean, FC/OC Sonic exe is rated at 9-A with Low 2-C reality warping, because the Sonic characters in his world are just avatars he created to reassemble the fictional characters rather than the actual characters, and that would probably be the case with most Creepypastas that treat the original material as fiction.

This user created a profile for an Undertale AU which would belong on FC/OC

You guys know what to do.

They've done it again.

poor quality

There are no scans for anything in the P&A or for tier 5 and 3, there are no blogs or even scans for speed or anything in the profile, overall not reliable.

What uh... what exactly is this and these images? I don't think this is allowed!!!! Mods!!! SMITE THEM WITH THE HAMMER OF GOD AND LEAVE NO TRACE OF THEIR EXISTeNCE UPON THe EARTH /j

What uh... what exactly is this and these images? I don't think this is allowed!!!! Mods!!! SMITE THEM WITH THE HAMMER OF GOD AND LEAVE NO TRACE OF THEIR EXISTeNCE UPON THe EARTH /j
The Dark Side has consumed them

The horni Corrupts all

Mods!!! SMITE THEM WITH THE HAMMER OF GOD AND LEAVE NO TRACE OF THEIR EXISTeNCE UPON THe EARTH /j
latest

Yeah, no. We're waiting for the novelization before making profiles and this profile makes... questionable decisions like Genius Intelligence and giving bro mind Manipulation for... manipulating dead kids. With words.

Ass profile that was made over a month before it should be made, especially due to us being in the first month of the movie coming out on theaters and as such anything is subject to getting bodied by copyright, so yeah.

We have a thread dedicated to the development of the movie's profiles, and I don't think this user has been apart of it. As Reaper said, we are still waiting for more information before making profiles

CRTs for this verse are also notoriously difficult to get traction for, so a deletion would be better

The statistics are also incorrect and inflated

Unless it's Tokyo Revengers level of bad no, you just have to revise the page
Then find a voting staff not named Agnaa(whos got over 50 threads on his to-do list) who will actually get involved with the verse in any CRTs, let alone multiple!

I for one have been trying for over a month!

Then find a voting staff not named Agna (whos got over 50 threads on his to-do list) who will actually get involved with the verse in any CRTs, let alone multiple!

I for one have been trying for over a month!
Do I work for you?

Do I work for you?
I dunno do you have a verse you pretty much can't do anything to because it's shitty fanbase and split-down-the-middle opinions on it have made nobody but a select group of individuals want to do anything to it?

Look on the other side of the coin before you assume every verse is like Dungeons and Dragons and has 2 or more evaluating staff in it's back pocket.

I don't see the need to be so aggressive in approach, but...
  • Five supporters of the verse want it deleted
  • Every statistic (minus Stamina) is incorrect and rated higher than they should be
  • There is an ongoing thread dedicated solely to the creation of these profiles, which the author of the page ignored or didn't see
  • In said thread, supporters of the verse explicitly didn't want it to be made yet
  • CRTs for this verse notoriously take forever to get accepted.
I think that's grounds for deletion. This would be the easiest fix for everyone involved

We have a thread dedicated to the development of the movie's profiles, and I don't think this user has been apart of it. As Reaper said, we are still waiting for more information before making profiles
yeah i didnt see the thread, i guess it can be deleted then. also can you send the link to the thread?

I don't see the need to be so aggressive in approach, but...
  • Five supporters of the verse want it deleted
  • Every statistic (minus Stamina) is incorrect and rated higher than they should be
  • There is an ongoing thread dedicated solely to the creation of these profiles, which the author of the page ignored or didn't see
  • In said thread, supporters of the verse explicitly didn't want it to be made yet
  • CRTs for this verse notoriously take forever to get accepted.
I think that's grounds for deletion. This would be the easiest fix for everyone involved
the biggest crime of the page was the quote (not that it even has one) wasn't 'I always come back'.

live-afton-reaction-v0-8t8atdcue7ka1.png

but yeah, the page isn't really right at all. plus it's using resistances for durability, or AP as LS feats.

I dunno do you have a verse you pretty much can't do anything to because it's shitty fanbase and split-down-the-middle opinions on it have made nobody but a select group of individuals want to do anything to it?

Look on the other side of the coin before you assume every verse is like Dungeons and Dragons and has 2 or more evaluating staff in it's back pocket.
I was offering to evaluate the CRTs but okay

I was offering to evaluate the CRTs but okay
As far as CRTs are concerned you're as useless as me or Comi, your vote counts for nothing in this dictatorship. Even if I think content mods should have eval rights they just don't

I'm sorry for being grumpy and tired(aka for my aggressiveness), but it is what it is

Back