• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

I thInk that our currently used images for those characters look a bit better.

tbh, I think the Requiem Cafe ones are better, and they match better with the God Tier renders (at least for John Egbert), plus the renders used currently (the Pesterquest art) has their bodies kinda cut off.

Asking for this this image of modern super sonic in sonic's profile:

to be changed to this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Modern_Super_Sonic_Frontiers.png
it is a more recent official render that shows better how super sonic looks nowadays, plus it just looks cleaner and, in my opinion, overall cooler than the current render used in the profile

I agree that your new version looks better. Feel free to replace the currently used image. 🙏

Thank you. Should the pages remain open?

Not particularly familiar with how controversial they are as of late, but I'd err on the side of caution and keep them locked to be safe. Just a Random Butler already closed the profiles back up after my image additions anyways

Yes, but you need to crop away the overly large empty areas around the actual images before you can use them.

I think it's fine but use this then, I removed the unnecessary space

Have you done this yet?
Done.

Done.

Thank you. I think that they can be added now. 🙏

This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This adding this
This adding this
This posibly changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
Most of the above images seem fine to add.

However, the Aizen and Sui-Feng images have been stretched so they look unnatural, Shigekuni's original image posture fits better into our page format, and work better to show his personality, and Shunsui's current image also fits better into his page.

Thank you for helping out in any case. 🙂🙏💖

Back