• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

Changed to

Last edited:
That looks much better, yes. Feel free to use it.

Thank you for helping out.🙏🙂

Changed to

The diable jambe move isn't for a specific outfit anyway besides maybe making sense for his pre timeskip enies lobby outfit where he acquires it

so I think it should be fine even if it's not his regular post timeskip outfit, as that's not what it's focusing about and diable jambe doesn't have any links to it as well

Yeah, I completely agree with MOL here. Sanji's current Diable Jambe isn't official nor is it his "regular" outfit due to him changing with each location he goes to.

This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
However, the Aizen and Sui-Feng images have been stretched so they look unnatural
Made them more natural looking
This changed to this
This changed to this

This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this

This changed to this
This changed to this
Those seems perfectly fine to add so i'll be doing so.

This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this
This changed to this

This changed to this
This changed to this
Ikkaku's image is far too wide for our page format, so it is inappropriate, and the previous version should probably be restored, but except for that it seems fine.

The Attack on Titan images also mostly seem fine, but just a reminder that images of characters standing straight/upright are generally far preferable, especially as Damage3245 and I will hopefully initiate a massive infobox-adding project for most of our wiki pages quite soon.

It is better if you find a high-quality image of Sanji in another outfit.
That is a high quality image of Sanji. Also, is there a need for him being an another outfit? Diable Jambe isn't bound to one outfit Sanji wears. In fact, he changes outfits in pretty much every single arc.

In that case, we should remove and replace all of the images for Luffy's gears, since they have different outfits.

As for your "high-quality" gripe, Sanji's current Diable Jambe image is far lower in quality than the one @MonkeyOfLife proposed. The hair color is far more similar to Sanji's canonical hair tone, the shading is far more realistic, and the pose as well as the render itself are cleaner.

Overall, there's no real reason to keep Sanji's current render for Diable Jambe, especially when it's pretty much objectively worse than what MOL proposed.

The image was not sufficiently well cropped from the empty space surrounding it, but I have handled that, so you can use it now if you wish. 🙏

I have done so. 🙏

That seems fine, yes.

Thank you for helping out. 🙏

Back