• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

Requesting changing the image for Feferi Peixes to this since the page is locked, as the current image from Pesterquest is of low quality with the artifacting around the border.

I want to change it and yes I am referring to that key
you want to change this one?

you want to change this one?
uh no his true dragon form

i might have said ultimate slime key that got you confused you my bad

Last edited:
for Knives this pic or this pic can be used.
I've done two renders for him in the past
Idk how accurate/good they are for his profile tho, just wanted to let you know
uh no his true dragon form

i might have said ultimate slime key that got you confused you my bad
Your image doesn't have wings and isn't a full body image... So I doubt that will change but idk tho that's my view on it

I've done two renders for him in the past

Idk how accurate/good they are for his profile tho, just wanted to let you know

Your image doesn't have wings and isn't a full body image... So I doubt that will change but idk tho that's my view on it
eh does it really need to have wings. I mean not that it matters that he has wings or not. Having wings doesnt mean he is a true dragon since he could already do it in the anime but ig it looks better if it has wings but the picture i sent is much more newer and not as outdated like the one we had right now

Last edited:
is this the right place to ask for old identical image to be replaced by a newer higher quality one?
If the profile is closed, yee... If it's the same image but higher quality then I think you can just change it yourself, no need to ask and also say what you changed when doing it (Higher quality image for example)

Coinciding with the current justification revisions, I have gathered possible new renders for Post-Crisis Superman and Hal Jordan.

For an early Post-Crisis Superman, I made options 1 and 2. For the 90s era I found this, though that may be more suited for the gallery since that doesn't have a key. For the later Post-Crisis Superman, I found this render of the current image, found this one and made this last one.

For Hal Jordan, since the only render is for his Rebirth era self, I made this for his Pre-Crisis key, this for his early Post-Crisis key, these two for his post GL Rebirth key, and this for his New 52 key.

(None of these have been uploaded to the wiki yet, but I intend to do so if they're accepted)

Coinciding with the current justification revisions, I have gathered possible new renders for Post-Crisis Superman and Hal Jordan.

For an early Post-Crisis Superman, I made options 1 and 2. For the 90s era I found this, though that may be more suited for the gallery since that doesn't have a key. For the later Post-Crisis Superman, I found this render of the current image, found this one and made this last one.

For Hal Jordan, since the only render is for his Rebirth era self, I made this for his Pre-Crisis key, this for his early Post-Crisis key, these two for his post GL Rebirth key, and this for his New 52 key.

(None of these have been uploaded to the wiki yet, but I intend to do so if they're accepted)
I can add these myself later.

Last edited:

First one for Supes and Hal look best

For NiGHTS page;

I was thinking changing from the fan made images to official ones better represent the verse? And making 6 new profiles the art style would look off / bleh when compared to the other pages (Reala official art looks "off" especially when compared to the fan image, as cool as Nibroc's renders are)

NiGHTS into Dreams
or

NiGHTS Christmas NiGHTS

Journey of Dreams NiGHTS

Can I get the go ahead apply these? Profile is currently locked and all.

Another idea is just nix the Christmas NiGHTS render for the profile since its not technically a statistical key difference from their base and just move it down to gallery with something like this for a frontal shot:

Then replace the first and last key's images as per my proposal

Last edited:
I want to change the renders for Goku's profile because the current ones are not good, I'll be using renders that are are more faithful to the anime's art style instead of stuff you see on promotional material
Here's the template for it
I added Saiyan Saga, Buu Saga and kid Goku renders too since Vegeta's profile has those
In my view, most of those images seem to look worse than our current versions. The one for base Buu saga Goku looks quite good though.

Requesting changing the image for Feferi Peixes to this since the page is locked, as the current image from Pesterquest is of low quality with the artifacting around the border.
I think that her current image fits better for our standard layout format. My apologies. 🙏

Could you ping relevant staff that are able to lock and unlock pages to follow this thread. This thread has been in limbo for a month now, and there are requests that need to be fulfilled. We aren't able to unlock pages, so preferably CMs, Admins+
I do not know which ones that have a good sense of judgement regarding header images that fit well for our layout standards. Maybe @Damage3245 ?

Would anything in this article be a better example of Poison Manipulation than what we got?: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Toxic_(move)

I mean the Pokemon move Toxic is a better example of Poison Manipulation than an image of some random girl smoking.
I handled it:

Back