• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

Yes. The new image still is not good by my standards, but it is considerably less bad than previously.

Thank you for helping out. 🙏

Feel free to add it to his VS Battles wiki page.

That seems fine then, but you need to properly crop almost all of the empty space surrounding them in the images before you upload them to our wiki. I cannot be expected to handle it for you afterwards. 🙏

That is a better replacement. Feel free to use it. 🙏

Feel free to add it, but you need to properly crop away almost all of the empty space surrounding the image.

Changed to
Should be more of an official depiction of what he actually looks like in the anime

Changed to

Changed to

I think we should go back to this version of Goku’s renders that was replaced today. The justification for not using them being that the renders “look terrible” respectfully is a crazy opinion to me considering all but one are illustrations from Toriyama himself.
But that profile isn't the dbz manga right? Actually it is 🤔 not sure why the renders were changed then to anime/game renders

As I mentioned in the All-Purpose Request thread. Antvasima will likely need to approve of this given that he's the one who undid it in the first place. I will mention him here:
I think we should go back to this version of Goku’s renders that was replaced today. The justification for not using them being that the renders “look awful” respectfully is a crazy opinion to me considering all but one are illustrations from Toriyama himself.
Massively agreed FRA.
It also shows the evolution/maturity in Goku's Gi which was an integral part of Goku's growth through Dragon Ball. It's too symbolic to remove, IMO.
@Antvasima

Request to add this to Athena's page as her Base form alongside her Ascended form. I need the page unlocked to apply the change.
Unlocked, notify me when its ready to be re-locked.

Changed to
(Her main clothes + official art)

Changed to
(Higher quality + official art)

Changed to
Changed to
(Higher quality and official art)

Changed to

Changed to

As I mentioned in the All-Purpose Request thread. Antvasima will likely need to approve of this given that he's the one who undid it in the first place. I will mention him here:
I approved some images that seem good enough to use earlier:

I approved some images that seem good enough to use earlier:

Btw I do have one render for manga Super Saiyan goku if you think it's good enough to use

Yes, we should be using manga images not game or anime ones since this is a manga profile, specially since we already have an anime profile and game profile(s)
Adding to this I think some of these should be reconsidered, it makes far more sense to use Toriyama's actual art for this profile.

Btw I do have one render for manga Super Saiyan goku if you think it's good enough to use
That seems fine to use, yes.

Back