• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

Adding to this I think some of these should be reconsidered, it makes far more sense to use Toriyama's actual art for this profile.
This one looks good except for that base Goku should not look angry, so I much prefer the image that I accepted in my message wall thread that I linked to above.

These images do not seem sufficiently good looking.
This image looks good, but it is not vertically aligned, which makes it hard to properly fit into our wiki character profile pages.
These images do not look very good, but if they are the only manga images that you have available of Goku in these forms/states, I suppose that they can be used.

This one looks good except for that base Goku should not look angry, so I much prefer the image that I accepted in my message wall thread that I linked to above.

These images do not seem sufficiently good looking.

This image looks good, but it is not vertically aligned, which makes it hard to properly fit into our wiki character profile pages.

These images do not look very good, but if they are the only manga images that you have available of Goku in these forms/states, I suppose that they can be used.
Could Goku's page be unlocked again so I can add some of these then?

Could Goku's page be unlocked again so I can add some of these then?
Well, some manga images in our wiki page for DBZ manga Goku were already added to the page for several of Goku's forms, so you should probably only replace the images that are not from the manga already.

Okay. That is good then. Thank you for helping out. 🙏🙂

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Thoughts on replacing the current Peaceful Wold Saga Goku render and his Fourth Grade Super Saiyan render with these?

Peaceful World Gi (Would be applied at 220px):

Super Saiyan Fourth Grade (Would be applied at 275px):

Changed to
This or this (that image of gear 3rd is for his emperor profile, one of these two can replace it for now until there are better ones I would say)

Last edited:
you can hardly even see luffy in either of them 😭
Yee because there aren't other full body gear 3 images from pre emperor luffy. Gear 3rd is meant for the size of his limbs changing anyway, so luffy himself being small should be ok as it's for the quality of gear 3 and not the rest of the body I would say

Changed to
This

Changed to
This

Is it okay if I change all of Pre-Timekip Luffy's anime images from these

To these manga images

First image already got rejected
What about this one?
Same with the 3rd one
Changed to

Personally those replacements look good to me. The newer Gear 3 image doesn't show as much of Luffy's body, true, but the emphasis should be on Gear 3 for that and it's better at depicting that.

You'll want to get another opinion on this though, but they look fine IMO.

No waiting for ant...? He was the one who originally rejected them

So I think its better to get input from him as well first

I really don't think he'll mind considering it was 2 years ago when he first rejected them and now we have 2 trusted staff members that usually handle One Piece thinking they are good

Last edited:
I also have this one if we think it's better then the other image

More early luffy tho
Ohh yee, I have this render of pre timeskip luffy with new artsyle also
monkeyd_luffy__pretimeskip___revised___original__by_monkeyoflife_dgw8m0e-fullview.png

The current Buu Saga Vegito renders look kinda bad, my proposal is to change it back to either the DBL renders:
Or use these manga renders, which aren't as good looking but more faithful:
I also want to change King Piccolo's renders to these:

Personally those replacements look good to me. The newer Gear 3 image doesn't show as much of Luffy's body, true, but the emphasis should be on Gear 3 for that and it's better at depicting that.

You'll want to get another opinion on this though, but they look fine IMO.
It is probably fine, yes. 🙏

Changed to
This or this (that image of gear 3rd is for his emperor profile, one of these two can replace it for now until there are better ones I would say)
I suppose that it is fine if we do not have any available alternatives. 🙏

Changed to
What about this?
luffygear3rd__stopthevehicle___original__by_monkeyoflife_df8lv02-fullview.png

The current Buu Saga Vegito renders look kinda bad, my proposal is to change it back to either the DBL renders:
I do not mind either keeping the current ones or changing them back to their previous versions, but personally prefer the current ones,
Or use these manga renders, which aren't as good looking but more faithful:
On the other hand, these ones do not look good enough to use.
I also want to change King Piccolo's renders to these:
That is fine for me.

I do not mind either keeping the current ones or changing them back to their previous versions, but personally prefer the current ones,

On the other hand, these ones do not look good enough to use.

That is fine for me.
Could you please unlock the profiles then? Or at least King Piccolo?

Back